Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 54. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 05:15:54 PM
Which projects do you think are the most interesting? I'd like to invest in ICOs but there are so many and I can't choose
Activity: 107
June 06, 2018, 05:02:35 PM
I think icos are good to invest into, but need to research yourself each time, never trust other reviews! Because usually in icos 50% are scam.
Activity: 163
June 06, 2018, 05:01:22 PM
According to Thought I think this is a very risky strategy. These projects are very unreliable in this era, here I suggest to take the time to study first before we invest in Ico, thus eliminating the mistakes and ability to gain access to smaller scammers, since the Project raised $ 20 million in just a few hours.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
June 06, 2018, 04:33:36 PM
Before investing in ICO was in my opinion much more profitable. Now after bidding a coin lose value in 2-3 times the price for which I bought a token on public sale. For me personally the only option. Buy tokens pooled on the closed sale. Then there is a chance to profit.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 04:25:05 PM
ICOs are potentially scam dude, i recommend to not to invest in ICO, that would be wrong choice for now. You have no guarantee that ICO will make you profitable, and your money will be lost.
Activity: 185
June 06, 2018, 04:05:52 PM
Of course, there are promising ICO, but they are very difficult to find. In addition, many tokens after listing on the exchange  significantly losing in price. It's frustrating.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
June 06, 2018, 04:00:03 PM
What a great milestone for you as a newbie you have already tried to invest in ICO which is not easy to find he good one and most of peoples are afraid invest in ICO.
yes most of peoples are afraid in investment in ICO because in investment they did not research about project and face lost their money. i also invest my money in ICO and my money was taken by some scammers and did not give me back and now when i invest my money in ICO i do full research about their ICO i check the whitepaper and about team is real or not then the research give me full benefit when i invest in ico.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
June 06, 2018, 03:17:49 PM
If you are a greener, I would not recomment to invest in ico only. The riscs here are much bigger than when investing to already existing altcoins. I would better diversify the risks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
June 06, 2018, 03:14:08 PM
Only with experience you will learn to distinguish good crypto projects from bad ones, you will certainly be advised by different options for investing, but the decision to invest or not to be taken only by you.
Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 12:55:57 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

Have you tried to check Welltrado project?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 12:55:27 PM
Today there will be another ico with a high rating - atonomi, but it will be quite difficult to take part, however, as in any other popular ICOs. Wink
my advice do not arbitrarily choose ico, because the risk is very big if you choose wrong,
your money will be lost all, make sure you really have clear information about the project
yeah makesure you invest in really ico not scam ico. you can search information about team, consept and the most important is fund raises
because with fund raises you can round about earned of profit
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 12:49:13 PM
Today there will be another ico with a high rating - atonomi, but it will be quite difficult to take part, however, as in any other popular ICOs. Wink
my advice do not arbitrarily choose ico, because the risk is very big if you choose wrong,
your money will be lost all, make sure you really have clear information about the project
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 06, 2018, 12:27:20 PM
Buy better promising coins on the exchange. I would not invest in new projects with small capital.
Activity: 494
June 06, 2018, 12:24:58 PM
not only in investing in ico can only be profitable you can also earn in the bounty bounty better than bounty because you will not have to spend more money to earn just signing up the signature fb and twitter and many more like You really have to invest in choosing the correct ico and legit because ico is the scam
Activity: 266
June 06, 2018, 12:22:41 PM
you have chosen a very risky way of investment. but if it is your choice, then be careful when choosing a project in which you will invest. now there are a lot of scams and projects that can not get out of the ICO. in addition, there is a risk that the price of the token after the ICO will fall and you will not be able to return investments.
I hope you see significant gains in your first investment and congratulations for entering the crypto market. There will be both losses and gains as this is a volatile and very high risk area of investing in, so please do not get discouraged if sometimes things do not work out as plan. That is a great choice of you it is great to invest in icos no doubt because they can give you a lot of profits and that also depends on how successful that icos
Activity: 224
June 06, 2018, 12:21:11 PM
Ico's are good to invest, you can earn the Bonus you can participate on them to be involved on the project. but there is always a risk and now days we start to see more and more scams.

they need to have a good team with some big proof to put my money there
I am not in the favour of investing in ICOs because you have to wait for so long sometimes you have to wait for 1 or more year and after listing of that coin or token you will get nothing but loss. ICO to invest even though you are a newbie in this crypto market, appreciate your effort and especially the way you posted in this forum to make others use of this nice opportunity
Activity: 191
June 06, 2018, 12:12:42 PM
Yeah investing in ico is a good thing but you must do your research very well to make sure the project you are investing into is a good one and it has a good product and real world use.
I think you have to be serious about investing in the ICO because if you hesitate will certainly be suffered losses including the ICO gets a fraud. With you sure and has highly accurate information about the truth of the ICO that certainly will make you increasingly confident in following ICO. I am the beginner of the crypto world. I am reading articles in forum if i find the good opportunities i want to invest some projects but the main thing is choosing the right ICO
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 11:26:35 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
June 06, 2018, 10:08:05 AM
I think this is not good because you just limit yourself as one of the investors in ICO only. You should consider another type of investment and explore new to have more income that can help you to become rich.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
June 06, 2018, 09:24:04 AM
ICO investments are not so easy also! You must dig into a pile of shit until yo uwill find something worthy of your time and money
Pages:
Jump to: