Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 57. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:48:08 PM
Oh, I chose this project too! I hope he'll be all right.
Activity: 57
June 05, 2018, 12:27:26 PM
Only? I didn't know its possible to make much through this alone. Isn't it tiring with all the scam ICOs around? How do you weed out the legit ICOs from the fake?
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
June 05, 2018, 12:24:37 PM
If you invest only in such things, then you really have nerves of steel and probably a lot of money) I usually invest with caution in ICOs or something similar.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 12:03:04 PM
you need to choose wisely because it's very hard to find a good ico this days
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 11:47:45 AM
I used to buy coins on the exchange and had a good profit, but it was before) Now, ICO needs to multiply the money
Activity: 47
June 05, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
First of all the project should be promising and remarkable. Secondly, it should have a great potential. Thirdly, the team members should be qualified in their works.
Activity: 111
June 05, 2018, 11:41:17 AM
Hey, I have the same opinion with you. I just do the bounty campaign in conjunction with the ICO investment. Some people gave me this advice. And I gained quite a lot of meaning and value with this approach. This stage is more difficult to make profit from ico. In addition to the projects are abusive to raise funds forged, scam. In addition, it is affected by the general trend of the market is still in the process of recovery. But I will keep tokens longer to achieve maximum profit. I believe Q3, Q4 will be at market boom.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 05, 2018, 11:34:07 AM
Investing in an ICO is a great way to earn a profit, but not a way to make a profit quickly. Also, if you choose a bad ICO, the price of the crypto will not be high. sometimes lower than the ICO price
The most important thing is to choose a good project, so investing in ICO can bring you more profits much more than investing in top coins. But there are also big risks it's hard to guess which project will be good.
Activity: 140
June 05, 2018, 11:17:38 AM
Investing in an ICO is a great way to earn a profit, but not a way to make a profit quickly. Also, if you choose a bad ICO, the price of the crypto will not be high. sometimes lower than the ICO price
Activity: 120
June 05, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
Try to invest money in ICO in equal shares, in a promising already existing project and try to pump part of the trade
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 11:02:52 AM
This is very important before investing in Ico. You have to read their projects. If they are good for the future and have good profits. Reading roadmap may help determine the pursuit of investment in Icos.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
June 05, 2018, 11:00:20 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
it's a good project

I also recommend for you, token ambit.
yumerium is also good, he is a gaming platform.
Activity: 126
June 05, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
As you invest in ICOs you also have to be careful. Recently , binance CEO mentioned about ICOs becoming a bubble yes they can. Hundreds of projects are coming with the same concept this same idea into the market. So be careful out there
Activity: 448
June 05, 2018, 10:50:30 AM
Yeah, take some advice, but don't take people from forum's advice on your finances. That's up to you.
every person has his own experience and knowledge and money and resources. that is why you may listen to the advice, but thonk with your own head
Activity: 448
June 05, 2018, 10:49:30 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
It is okay, I like investing in ICOs as well, I think it is a good way to earn momey. But we all need to be more careful with scammers, it is so annoying
Activity: 57
June 05, 2018, 10:48:29 AM
Yeah, take some advice, but don't take people from forum's advice on your finances. That's up to you.
Activity: 84
June 05, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
Well there are lots of ICO's now but i would recommend to you is CRYFTFUNDER ICO they have a good idea in their project and i looking forward that their project will be success you can check their ANN thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-cryptfunder-decentralized-funding-for-startup-icos-3310443, always be careful in choosing ico cause they're lots of people that create a fake website and endorsing it public to deceived people.
Activity: 494
June 05, 2018, 10:26:46 AM
it's good to invest in ico especially if it's legit and if so many projects are coming and if you buy a lot of their coin sales ico sure you'll earn a lot when they reach the hardcap but take care of it because different ico not ico is all legit so be careful of ico's worth of money to keep you from being threatened
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 05, 2018, 10:23:39 AM
Mostly, the ICOs are banned from the country USA and some other restricted country. But, there are also some specific ICO come only for USA and you can invest. https://murica.org brings and ICO for USA residents. Apart from ICO investment you can also do affiliate marketing for these company and you can earn high amount of crypto currency.
Activity: 462
June 05, 2018, 10:17:12 AM
Invest in ICOs for good profit investors. But on the market there are many potential projects and also many fraudulent projects. So when investing in ICOs, investors also face many unforeseen risks. It is important to study the project carefully before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: