Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 59. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 06:39:57 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
Nice strategy and good choice. I'm hoping for the success of ORBIS as this is also a good ICO for me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 06:39:00 AM
now there are so many ICO and i really don't know which ICO i will invest,which scam or not,the market is very boring,ICO now and when it live on exchange it is difficult grow up,this time is not good for ICO,i think the end 2018 is good time for ICO live on exchange
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 06:28:35 AM
If you decide to invest only in ICO, then you have made a good decision. ICO has been very profitable for many investors in several months and know what to look for in an ICO would almost guarantee youe success when you participate.
Activity: 74
June 05, 2018, 06:24:46 AM
In my own opinion, investing into icos demands a good level of research. However, look at the reviews of new projects on ICOdrops, I think many will agree with me that these guys do their job well. Their rating structure is very nice and I believe this information would be valuable for you
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 06:16:57 AM
I really want to invest in icos but nowadays every project price decrease 50% than ico prices. There are bonus or something like that but it is very risky
Activity: 45
June 05, 2018, 06:14:26 AM
I would suggest to have a look at blockgrain.io
I like their concept, how they are tackling a real world problem and they already have a working product in the market.
Sleeping giant I will say
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 06:06:09 AM
Essentia,eximchain and quark
in my opinion this is the hottest of the new ico. i hope this project could run smoothly and be successful
Activity: 420
June 05, 2018, 06:05:35 AM
I've watched out the orbis project recently, as I started to work on it's bounty campaign on socials, the idea of transcating isn't so new      
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 05, 2018, 06:01:31 AM
Hybrid exchange of crypto exchange-QURREX https://qurrex.com . Now you can still participate in the ICO.
Activity: 370
June 05, 2018, 05:57:00 AM
Investing only in icos can sometimes be profitable as you get free token and otherwise maybe the case sometime because there are some good projects with good intentions while there are also some scam one. You need to be very careful when choosing ico to join to avoid scam.
Activity: 266
June 05, 2018, 05:49:50 AM
It is more profitable to invest funds in projects than in the crypto currency, because you can earn good money on the project currency if it becomes successful and enters its stock exchange
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 05:32:21 AM
Good luck with investing in new projects. The main thing is to select the correctly and do not listen to other people's advice. Always think  yourself.
Activity: 79
June 05, 2018, 05:31:19 AM
I honestly appreciate your enthusiasm when it comes to investing in ICOs. However, please take note that not all ICOs ar legitimate. Even if ICO succeeds, it will take certain time for the coin to get up and run.
Activity: 49
June 05, 2018, 05:30:53 AM
Check out DCC or Distributed Credit Chain buddy. In my opinion, it is very promising. Why they are the future of banking and finance. Everyone of us is using bank every time. Imagine that this project will run now and that many banks are their partners? That is total great! DCC aims to break the monopoly of traditional financial institutions and to return earnings from financial services to all providers and users involved in such services, so that each participant who has contributed the growth of the ecosystem may be incentivized. I believed that this is great. Try to look it yourself buddy http://www.dcc.finance/
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 05:25:15 AM
I am always interested in investing in ICOs. It is interesting that you only choose to invest in ICO. That is a good choice for you in this encrypted market. But in the electronic money market, there are a lot of fraudulent ICOs so I think you need to make a thorough choice before investing. Good luck to you!
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
June 05, 2018, 05:02:30 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
I think you are too risky if you only invest in ICO coin. Yes, I know the ICO coins you invested are good but should you also invest in coins that have proven promising. Yes, the goal is so you do not just focus on one coin but you have to have another reference for you hold and you invest.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 04:20:10 AM
A great achievement for you as a newbie in crypto already invested in ICO. I hope that your investment is fine and giving you a great return.
Activity: 196
June 05, 2018, 04:09:13 AM
It is a good choice to invest in ICOs because they offer the greatest potential for profit as long as you check carefully all the parameters and you have to do your research I a detailed way before investing. It is a high risk, high reward venture
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
June 05, 2018, 03:40:56 AM
There's a lot of ICO's now are oprn to invest and upcoming. Promising ICO is good because you can get high reward after the ICO ends and it will become successful. But you need to invest only to the ICO that you think is legit because we know a lot of ICO scam after founder gets theit target they will run.
Activity: 177
June 05, 2018, 03:38:28 AM
Not bad, I can suggest to look at Ambit Mining ICO also, very promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: