Pages:
Author

Topic: I just dump my coins for other coins - page 4. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 12:47:21 AM
If you believe in your decision to discard Bitcoin and Ethereum, I don't think that's a problem. For now, the market is lower compared to May 2018. So I think it's a very good decision if you hold back until now you will definitely panic.
Activity: 616
December 08, 2018, 12:23:46 AM
That is also what i usually do when ever i see some coins doing great, and the coins that i currently hold isn't moving as good as i wanted.
I usually sell those coins and move to another coins that has a good movement.
Activity: 798
December 07, 2018, 11:47:42 PM
This topic was made in May 2018 which at that time the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum was still very good compared to now. You sell coins to cut losses very well. And if the results of your sales first and now to invest, of course, you can get Bitcoin and Ethereum which costs much cheaper. The crypto market is very difficult to predict, but if you have the opportunity to invest, of course, you can do it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
December 07, 2018, 11:43:33 PM
Well it's your choice and all i can say is all the best to you, we really don't know what would happen to cryptocurrency in the future but hopefully mass adoption arise and development of existing project continues and regulation must be conducted to all ICO'S so that more quality project is produced.
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
December 07, 2018, 11:31:44 PM
This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
I dump all my bitcoins and dump all my ether. Saying goodbye.
I believe exchanging from one coin to another is the the way to trade.
I also believe that is the best strategy to win the market, especially when the market is fluctuating a lot.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
December 07, 2018, 11:26:04 PM
How you make some coin is dump, do you have much money or just your bullshit, you need thousand usd for making bitcoin or altcoin will be dump price because many investor always keep to buy when lower price.
Activity: 728
December 07, 2018, 11:21:28 PM
the decision right if other selected coins could be better. But if that just generates bad grades then switch to the other coin is the bad things that were taken. However, it is not just about crypto bitcoin and ethereum alone and moves on to other more coins have the potential is also very well done.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 07, 2018, 11:11:41 PM
What you do is right because at that time the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum slowly dropped. But if you sell Bitcoin and Ethereum now surely you will lose more money. As a trader, of course, you have to think fast to decide something. And trade must make us profitable.
Activity: 574
December 07, 2018, 10:55:54 PM
Selling one coins to purchase another is something that many people usually do when they trade.
So it's not something new, when ever we feel another coins has more chance to success i think its good enough to move into that coins than just stay with the current coins
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
December 07, 2018, 10:09:55 PM
I think that it was unreasonable to merge bitcoin and pour it into altcoins. No matter how cool it is, but it is Bitcoin that manages the ball. If I could go back past half a year ago, then I would have poured 80% of Bitcoin into usdt
I don't think it's a problem, some coins experience different market conditions, and eventhough bitcoin goes down, not necessarily some coins falling also.
if conditions allow and the potential for prices to rise on other coins, why not?
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
December 07, 2018, 10:04:46 PM
some coins that have good prospects will have a big advantage if they are dumped like AE, DEC, CS etc.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
December 07, 2018, 09:53:06 PM
It was nice move by that time to make such move and now am much sure that you can buy more with the funds you took away then and if you were holding before now am sure you will be like 50% down if not more , that is a good strategy to trade.
Activity: 253
December 07, 2018, 09:37:43 PM
This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
I dump all my bitcoins and dump all my ether. Saying goodbye.
i think when dumping coins. It is usually for the sake of easy money in which it is easy for us to gain from it and to dump it all away. Its in the sense that when dumping, there are consequenses that it is the cause of downing of coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 07, 2018, 07:56:24 PM
I won't suggest dumping ethereum and bitcoin. Among all coins, those two are the must have coins since the market will only recover if those two recovers as well. That is what I believed in and I always hodl those. You should just buy in other coins without selling your coin since it will not generate any money at all and you are at risk of losing more.
Activity: 649
December 07, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
This, too, can be quite risky, because in such a situation predict what coin will grow extremely hard, this more it seems on guess.
All crypto price is hardly to speculate as to when it could rise again. If trading coins to other coins users should think more if this would give him a benefit.
Activity: 518
December 07, 2018, 07:49:22 PM
I think I would do that for my purpose to earn a better profit in my invested currency but always changing a currency to make your investment more efficient in earnings is really a bad strategy for me because your wasting to much time in investing your money to the currency that your not sure if it will give you a great profit. I think you should have a plan or other strategy to make your decision in investing to currency in a long term earnings.
Activity: 490
December 07, 2018, 07:40:17 PM
This, too, can be quite risky, because in such a situation predict what coin will grow extremely hard, this more it seems on guess.
Activity: 686
December 07, 2018, 02:24:56 PM
I think that it was unreasonable to merge bitcoin and pour it into altcoins. No matter how cool it is, but it is Bitcoin that manages the ball. If I could go back past half a year ago, then I would have poured 80% of Bitcoin into usdt

Now everyone wants it like you, but when Bitcoin drops to $ 16-18k. Many believe that this is just a bit of Bitcoin pricing, and I'm one of them
everyone has their own way of investing, it's up to what you do if that's what you want. but if I personally choose not to throw or exchange my Bitcoin because I'm sure if Bitcoin will recover and can reach the highest price. so I will wait.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
December 07, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

Now everyone wants it like you, but when Bitcoin drops to $ 16-18k. Many believe that this is just a bit of Bitcoin pricing, and I'm one of them
Activity: 560
December 07, 2018, 12:58:10 PM
In this bear market, if you realize the coin you are holding has no better future, its better you dump them no matter the coin price and invest in other promising coins.
Pages:
Jump to: