Pages:
Author

Topic: I just dump my coins for other coins - page 6. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 09:24:57 AM
The time of year is not really short. I don't know what you have to replace BTC and ETH with other Altcoin. This is not wise. If you spend a whole year measuring this investment, then I think BTC and ETH are your best choice.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 09:06:13 AM
If you are dumping your coins for the 5th time, that means that you paid for the transaction fee 5 times. That could really hurt your capital and it will be harder for you to recover it if its in large amount. I would suggest researching before buying a coin and you need to make up your mind when you decide to buy. Trading with weak hands will not be beneficial for you. Believe on your coin and hodl.

i think a small bull can justify the loss due to transaction.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 09:05:07 AM
Holding on to coins for the long run can prove beneficial for the investor. While cryptos like Bitcoin and Eth can get pretty unstable and volatile, their price goes up 2 times quicker than it went down. I think it would benefit you even more if you started investing in promising new altcurrencies or tokens like the AutoCoin, because these aren’t just a safe investment, but will also be able to give you great returns.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 05, 2018, 09:04:16 AM
If you are dumping your coins for the 5th time, that means that you paid for the transaction fee 5 times. That could really hurt your capital and it will be harder for you to recover it if its in large amount. I would suggest researching before buying a coin and you need to make up your mind when you decide to buy. Trading with weak hands will not be beneficial for you. Believe on your coin and hodl.
copper member
Activity: 350
October 05, 2018, 08:55:48 AM
You are too quick to conclude and it's a pity it's a pity.
Dash and EOS are good coins for the long term and it is appropriate for HODL.

You're right about EOS and DASH but Dumping of holding coins and buying other coins is a great strategy of oneself as well as you will earn huge profit , so I well not argue with you , and follow your intuition of decision so that no regret  at the of the day .
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
October 05, 2018, 04:46:13 AM
You are too quick to conclude and it's a pity it's a pity.
Dash and EOS are good coins for the long term and it is appropriate for HODL.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
September 21, 2018, 06:35:34 AM
This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
I dump all my bitcoins and dump all my ether. Saying goodbye.

why don't just hold and wait  Huh i thought everyone saying year end price will rise? latest news starbuck accepted crypto  Cool
Unless maybe the coins he has been holding are not worth holding, then I would say he is making a good choice. However, I wonder why of all coins, he would be looking for hyped coins like verge that everyone is trying to get out from. It is one thing to be leaving an investment for another, and it is another thing to be entering a better investment.

Anyway, it is his risk to take, and for what it is worth, I would rather go for altcoins with at least solid community which has gone down hugely than Verge. Dash and EOS though is still a good choice.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 16, 2018, 03:49:19 AM
It's a good decision than holding it for too long then the currency you are holding is gonna be removed to the current exchange just like what happened to the coins that I'm holding for 3 months it's a new currency that really give me a headache. That's why I also dump some coins that I have that I know that gonna happened and choose the popular one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 16, 2018, 03:44:53 AM
Dumping coins for another coins is a good call but becareful  that might hurtyou back big time,sometimes that actual coin you dumped will be the one that will give better return in the future ,if I were you I'd hold all and if I see any other coin that interest me I will rather find another means to get the coin ,not dumping one for the other.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 03:38:09 AM
It's really better to hold it long time than do some day trading. Market are down in the moment but eventually when bitcoin price will stable, all altcoins will follow and time will come that those against cryptocurrencies will embrace it and will regret that they missed the joy ride.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
September 16, 2018, 03:35:14 AM
This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.

maybe eos can be a good choice for long-term investment.
but now the price is cheaper because the decline is so strong almost every day. maybe you should buy it back to balance every investment you make.
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 03:27:44 AM
Well it's a choice, but i think if you believe in cryptos and the future of the cryptos then now might be the right time to start to invest again, cryptos is a long term investment but only believes can have the patients and hold on to that future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 03:26:09 AM
dash and EOS is a great option to invest. I also have both this and count on it to invest in the very long run to wait for market recovery to occur. but the most obvious is the ethereum bitcoin and will also be undergoing high rise also and this should not be discarded and deserves to be arrested as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 03:21:50 AM
What can you say about the XRP, Stellar and Cardano coins?

I think these coins will be able to bring you more profit than EOS.

Why did you choose these coins?
Activity: 417
September 16, 2018, 03:17:31 AM
Dash and EOS are very much good coins that have much potentiality to grow over the time. But I cannot tell anything about verge. I have also invested in verge and do not pin hope in it so much. In contrary to you, I do not have a chance to dump a coin for another as I have been suffering loss ever since I invested in some 20 coins. I am planning to buy some other coins once I sell them when their prices surge.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 12:29:21 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is biggest market cap in cryptomarket. But Dash is good coin too, but i think i am better keep my bitcoin and ethereum because daily transaction volume is biggest in market and having much liquidity
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 11:53:52 PM
I actually disagree if you throw your bitcoin and ethereum to buy other coins, because in my opinion the best opportunity to get profit is from bitcoin and ethereum.
however, if you believe that your decision is the best, I can only pray for your success.
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 05:41:55 AM
If you put all your coins into the BTC, it will be better, because I still believe in BTC, because BTC is the king of the cipher market, I believe in the future BTC will increase over $ 20000
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
September 15, 2018, 04:46:59 AM
I think the best coin to convert to right now will be ETH. I prefer BTC to ETH because I could get a lot ETH and if I hodl it until the next bull run, my income can go from four times to as high as eight times. Being impatient is the easiest thing to do while being patient and not trading will be the hardest. The excitement on trading coins are very addictive and it makes you feel itchy to trade. I'm sure you experieced it as well.
Anyone who wants to be holding ETH at the moment should be ready for some level of patience, but for a coin that has gone down that much, it is certainly a very good buy as far as I am concerned. No one sure knows the future, but the potential to go huge in percentage from where it is presently, is something that would bring about some good profit for whoever is buying the dips.

Nevertheless, I still do not trust any condition of alt at the moment as there is still a lot of FUD in the market, so it is still best to be careful.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 13, 2018, 09:43:03 PM
No offense. Are you sure of the strategy to dump of your Bitcoin? yes, I hope that your decisions and plans will succeed, but do you know because ALTCOIN follows the price of BITCOIN?
Pages:
Jump to: