Pages:
Author

Topic: I just dump my coins for other coins - page 10. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 06:01:35 AM
I think you are doing pretty badly because instead of dash and verge, bitcoin and ethereum have a very good potennsi in the year, look at bitcoin and ethereum charts year after year. my advice try your analysis sharpened again do not be too desperate to invest in cryptocurency.
Activity: 107
July 03, 2018, 09:56:12 AM
I am a little bit confused. Did you dump all your bitcoins and etherem for Dash and verge? I don't think it is a good decision. If bitcoin does not increase then how can you think DASH will give you profits? And VERGE is not a good coin to hodl anymore. Sorry, in my view you made a bad move
Activity: 102
July 03, 2018, 07:27:32 AM
My friend you have done absolutely great but this depends on what you wanted. Concerning the prices now the better you can do is to buy or exchange your coins(BTC and ETH) for other altcoins since some of them are rising now. MTC is now in good shape and I have planned of trading for that coin.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 06:34:04 PM
It seems to me that you are selling all your stocks of bitcoin and Ethereum in vain. I'd rather leave all my money in these two coins, especially in a declining market.
Activity: 121
July 02, 2018, 03:56:46 AM
this time around. permalink BTC is the only coin that has been launched many months after its ANN post so it has come down and is now.
Activity: 31
May 24, 2018, 05:34:53 PM
I think it is a good decision but before you take such decision you must have seen potentials in the coin you want to change to the wise decision must be taken
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 09:55:16 AM
I like to hold BTC and ETH rather than altcoin. The rate for my altcoin is quite low. Because I put more faith in ETH.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
May 24, 2018, 09:45:12 AM
do not just dump your coin, especially if your investment is bigger than the coin if you are bouncing down the price or holding the coin just do not panic you just have to keep it until you have a profit the bigger the more you lose if you just sell it
Activity: 434
May 24, 2018, 09:42:05 AM
Exchange - a thing of course necessary, for additional profit, the main thing is not to go wrong with what coins to pour in!
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
May 24, 2018, 09:17:07 AM
Everyone has his or her method that works for him. Dumping weak coins for fundamentally strong coins may be a good idea but you should not dump all your btc and eth
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
May 24, 2018, 05:21:49 AM
Poor you! And with this market, you cant get profit now in short time. To be honest, I think you should choose some potential coins such as BTC, ETH, XRP and hold in the long term.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
May 24, 2018, 03:40:18 AM
The decision must have been taken listening to your instinct. Speculation is not a good vision and make you loose money and for this reason many people are fed up of bitcoin and want some relaxation. So have a good research, have a sharp insight into what may come next, lots of fluctuations in the market make it tough to take right decisions but the volatile turbulances shake you and I would say its a wise decision if it is at the cost of peaceful mind.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 24, 2018, 03:34:18 AM
You have a good choice in changing your coins into EOS, if you'll hold it for a long term then surely you'll get profit. Also, another thing is that you have to buy some coins for just a short term trade only. Diversifying your portfolio will somehow save your ass from the loss. Goodluck to your picked coins, buddy.
The principle of keep trying and continue to seek for profitable investment is a right attitude inside this market, I guess before you deal with your coins to support you did study everything and believes that it can provide a good earnings, diversifying is another way to move forward, just keep yourself up and trust yourself, good luck and stay focus.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
May 24, 2018, 03:26:31 AM
You have a good choice in changing your coins into EOS, if you'll hold it for a long term then surely you'll get profit. Also, another thing is that you have to buy some coins for just a short term trade only. Diversifying your portfolio will somehow save your ass from the loss. Goodluck to your picked coins, buddy.
Activity: 147
May 24, 2018, 02:29:44 AM
Personally, I think, if you already have other potentially more coins,
this can be done because you can avoid the risk of losing and always get a profit if you choose a good coin.

Activity: 95
Merit: 22
NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast
May 24, 2018, 02:21:35 AM
My decision to put money on dash is, its cumulative return is really high. Dash has a really good tech and has potential to beat out bitcoin. Dash has ATM machines just like bitcoin but not as much. Dash has some tech that bitcoin doesn't even have. They got lighting speed transaction. Doesn't fork as much too.

Reason why I chose verge was becuae the return it gave out within 2 years is incredible. Way more than bitcoin and ethereum combined. Verge has a tech just like dash but it has more circulating supply. Verge is on top of its tech game. But verge has a lot of haters too. Verge isnt top 20 yet but when it hits top 10 . it means huge returns. People getting into crypto would be like hey verge coin is cheap I might get a bag now. Then 25 cents later hey verge is cheap I might get a bag now.

Eos is light years ahead of blockchain. The guy Dan is gonna save crypto.

I also got a Tron bag and pundi x.
I like huge percentage return coins. That's my strategy. Bitcoin and ether is sky high it will take along time for huge returns. I want it bad. After 2017 bullrun. Lol. My goal is one mil

Huge returns.....  Hmmm...... Vulcano coin at the momentis being dumpen because of soft forks that will take place. Dumpers don't read what it means exactly, but dump and go on to next coin. By implemented soft forks PoS rewards are reduced a little but therefor the existance of this coin is extended till 2020 After the dump new People will join and price will rise from 9sat til 20/30 again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 02:15:51 AM
You choose good coins but i think you will need more months to wait because those coins pump already especilly eos.
Activity: 238
May 24, 2018, 02:15:08 AM
I think that you have chosen the right strategy, focus on long-term prospects, but I do not think that you need to fully sell all bitcoins and Ethereum, of course these coins have already given their xxxx, maybe you should look for some new promising projects with a small capitalization?Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 02:13:06 AM
The price of some coins is not rising. For that reason, selling them and buying ethereal, or keeping similar coins, is much more profitable for us. But we have to pay attention to the price of things we sell Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
May 24, 2018, 02:11:42 AM
i think you doing right thing if you wanna serious for invest in long therm, but i think you should invest more to on etherium, because eth will strike back soon, so buy eth while the rate was low.
Pages:
Jump to: