Pages:
Author

Topic: I just dump my coins for other coins - page 5. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 07, 2018, 12:32:08 PM
if you have benefited from the coins that you have, there is no harm if you sell them at a cheap price to buy other coins. You must be able to choose a coin that is good and certainly potentially.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
December 07, 2018, 09:13:20 AM
This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
I dump all my bitcoins and dump all my ether. Saying goodbye.

Your choice might be right or wrong, but at least it is your decision and not just hearing other decision and if the result does not go in your favour at least you will not regret that you just follow other people rumor blindly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
Going for long term profit is not such as stressful as short plan profit. Trading and expecting profit in a short period of time at this market condition is very disappointing once you did not hit your goal. Think wisely if you want to trade or hold your potential coins. Yah, you hold some of the potential coins that can survive the circumstances in the market place.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 09:01:37 AM
This is an extremely risky act as the market can now turn all your money into dust and you should understand this.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 08:55:03 AM
All the coins that you have mentioned, I think, are good ones in terms of their performance, team and their technology. It is obvious that investors seek ways to find good and promising coins would yield more benefit. You so did. I think ethereum and bitcoin are best coins dominating the market. eos and dash are also good. So wait for as long as the market goes up.
how long do we have to wait for the market like this, I think a lot of people have been desperate with the current market, even falling to the bottom now. eos is probably a good choice for the future, because the development of their platform is still very long.
Jpt
Activity: 374
December 07, 2018, 08:52:20 AM
All the coins that you have mentioned, I think, are good ones in terms of their performance, team and their technology. It is obvious that investors seek ways to find good and promising coins would yield more benefit. You so did. I think ethereum and bitcoin are best coins dominating the market. eos and dash are also good. So wait for as long as the market goes up.
Activity: 270
November 23, 2018, 09:11:47 AM
Why do that bro, if you notice most trading pairs are in BTC, ETH (aside from USD/USDT) and people will surely start buying again those coins to trade and start the new bull run cycle. True, we are on an extended bear market but what goes down will always come back on top. Hopefully you won't regret your decision someday when BTC goes back up to its previous ATH or more.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
November 23, 2018, 09:06:38 AM
This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.

it's not smart to dump bitcoin for alts during times like this but they all are decent coins so I don't see why not, but what makes you think that they will do well compare to other alts like eth?
Activity: 490
November 23, 2018, 09:00:43 AM
I think that it was unreasonable to merge bitcoin and pour it into altcoins. No matter how cool it is, but it is Bitcoin that manages the ball. If I could go back past half a year ago, then I would have poured 80% of Bitcoin into usdt
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

you should not choose a particular coin coin to trade, trading is just how we use the price when it's cheap to sell at an expensive price. Too aiming at certain coins is not a good thing, because volatile on crypto is across all coins
Better is holding. Every price you pay for buy and sell will go to the exchange and be lost. A big word is: buy and sell makes pockets empty. HODL you have less expenses for buy / sell fees.
Activity: 364
October 06, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

you should not choose a particular coin coin to trade, trading is just how we use the price when it's cheap to sell at an expensive price. Too aiming at certain coins is not a good thing, because volatile on crypto is across all coins
Activity: 434
October 06, 2018, 10:24:38 AM
It is a bitter one anyway especially when you invested a lot and nothing is forth coming for that investment,it is better dumped for another but not in all case's it is good to dump.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 06, 2018, 10:01:18 AM
You follow your will and your conscience, but you find that the current market almost all of the coins are down, so the purchase of any coin also poses a risk to you. high.
Activity: 406
October 06, 2018, 07:51:46 AM

We do not know how the market will behave in the future. It is possible that the old projects will significantly increase their capitalization. Beginners will be very difficult to select part of the market. I bet on top coins. Ripple and Stellar will give a lot of X in future, no doubt.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
October 06, 2018, 07:40:40 AM
It is a good move dumping coins for another coin. Some people do not realize to take this move instead of just selling their coins straight to fiat. If you see that a coin you are holding does not look to be doing well then the best thing is to always exchange the coin for another coin. This makes sure that you are still in the running. Smart move OP.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 05, 2018, 09:43:29 AM
Market is surely very unstable right now, one of the best solution is not to invest in many coin, you need to find a project you 100% believe in or find an exchange that gives alot of benefits to its members. For example if you are a holder of LCS, you will receive quarter dividends in form of other cryptocurrencies, depending on the platforms profit. Then you don't need to invest in other coins you are not sure in that much.
Activity: 462
October 05, 2018, 09:39:38 AM
That's normal mate I'm doing that too to buy another coin that I need to have more change to gain more of it. But don't dump a coin that have high rate to pump just dump a little bit of it so you can buy some of other coins. Just think wisely before dumping or selling for buying other coins because it's hard to buy back if the coin you dump pump so high.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
October 05, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

eos is good enough to hold until next year. Yes, I don't think there will be bullrun this year. I'm sure of that. the market pattern in this month shows the same pattern as the previous month
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
October 05, 2018, 09:33:22 AM
You know this just a common thing, especially if you are holding the coins which are already on their prime price. I too have dumped my btc and eth to buy new coins which are promising that may give me more multiple in prices given the chance.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 09:27:57 AM
I do not understand why you did it? And if you dropped the price of the token, then this situation for other new investors will be very pleasant, because they will be able to buy tokens, for a very cheap price.
Pages:
Jump to: