Pages:
Author

Topic: I just dump my coins for other coins - page 7. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 08:39:10 PM
This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
I dump all my bitcoins and dump all my ether. Saying goodbye.
have you given up friends? , it's not better for you to keep waiting until the coin price gets better. bitcoin will definitely go up, we just wait for the date of the game, you don't have to sell all your coins, if you don't get profit that profit for you
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 08:34:54 PM
I am one of the advocates of diversification but I doubt the ingenuity in dumping stable coins like bitcoins and eth for other coins. In business profitability is cardinal but the right decision is always the best.If  one is to hold coins btc and eth should major components of the portfolio.
Activity: 22
September 13, 2018, 10:11:44 AM
I wonder to you a little why you throw away coins that I think are potential coins. But that's all your rights. I just remind you, there are so many benefits that you will get if you are patient and hold your coins longer for the future.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 04:42:45 AM
If you are investing in altcoin you should update the news at trading floor trading sites such as binance it will give you information about the price of coin.
Activity: 228
September 13, 2018, 04:33:08 AM
This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
This seems not to be a wise idea. Or you have rushed in this decision. I do not appreciate the potential of XVG but with EOS and Dash. it will soon return. Dash is getting more attention and improving position on cmc. Meanwhile, EOS remain stable and efficient. A number of new projects are exploring and building on the EOS platform.
In my opinion, should build a fund around the BTC, ETH and diverse with your altcoin options. it will bring higher efficiency.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 04:25:48 AM
I feel it is a strategy that is less good for running. When you decide to throw away everything then it becomes a wrong decision. Indeed there will be no knows when the market will recover, but at least if you want awaits it then increases to come. at least it might be better to hold half of which is owned as assets.
Activity: 23
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 01:49:05 AM
Dumping our holdings into other coins is quite a commoj strategy especially when we find out that other projects have more potential.  I did that a number of times but most of the time, I dumped only at profit, not at loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 04:17:57 AM
This idea will affect you too much it will not give you huge profit because you're always buying coins to earn just a little. nifty idea to do that by a wise investor but if this is good for you and if you're satisfied with that, just keep going maybe that's a way for you to get rich.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
September 13, 2018, 04:13:55 AM
This is also the strategy that i used before and it works, i only dump thus coin that i think will not increase the value and buy the new and active in trading coin like the oyster coins i bought before that reached to $8 and i earn from much money from it.
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 01:45:22 AM

why don't just hold and wait  Huh i thought everyone saying year end price will rise? latest news starbuck accepted crypto  Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 13, 2018, 01:42:21 AM
I think the best coin to convert to right now will be ETH. I prefer BTC to ETH because I could get a lot ETH and if I hodl it until the next bull run, my income can go from four times to as high as eight times. Being impatient is the easiest thing to do while being patient and not trading will be the hardest. The excitement on trading coins are very addictive and it makes you feel itchy to trade. I'm sure you experieced it as well.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 13, 2018, 01:32:15 AM

If you determined that you would earn profit every years but not for every months, why you don't hold it till the end of this year? Why you dumped it too soon
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 13, 2018, 12:52:58 AM
dash is a good coins but i dont think verge is a good one. Verge were hacked for 2 times and dont think coins that been hacked for 2 times is a good coins.
I also do that because but if I know that my coins is possible to increase or have potential then, I hold it for a while or keep it for long time. Right now many coins are cheaper but not all of them are worth it but there's a few of them are profitable that's why many people are dump their old coin to a new one. But I think if you know that your coin is possible can give good profit then don't dump it, its better if you hold than buying other coin which possible you might get victim of scam.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 13, 2018, 12:32:50 AM
dash is a good coins but i dont think verge is a good one. Verge were hacked for 2 times and dont think coins that been hacked for 2 times is a good coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 12:28:11 AM

Nowadays many altcoins has a cheaper price than past month and this is the right time to invest in. Choose altcoins you would like to hold and wait for the right time to sell it when you gain a huge profit from it.
Activity: 119
September 13, 2018, 12:18:47 AM
Seems like a great move.  You have picked quality coins which is exactly what is needed at this time.  I think you will make huge gains when the market turns around.  I own IOTA, Ripple and Cardano as I'm attempting to do the same thing however just with different top coins. 
Activity: 155
September 13, 2018, 12:13:15 AM

I feel as though you bought safety at a time when not much safety is needed as we are already destroyed.  I owuld have went with coins that had more potential for a greater % gain.  Time will tell.  If the market is going to crash down to Bitcoin 3500 then you made a great call. 
Activity: 202
September 12, 2018, 11:57:11 PM
Don't you guys, I'm the same, bro. selling my coin in a loss. then I bought another Coin. With the aim and hope that I get the benefit to cover the losses I do
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:54:06 PM
You are lucky to have dumped ethereum, I wouldn't say the same thing for bitcoin but I think buying das and verge is a good thing because these old timer  have an history of suprising the investors and traders of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 11:49:11 PM
Dumping for a great potential coin is a good idea, but we can not actually predicted what will Happened to altcoin, either be at Constant red or increase back
Pages:
Jump to: