Pages:
Author

Topic: I just dump my coins for other coins - page 9. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 04:16:11 AM
Mate you have made wrong decision why are you changing from one coin to coin it too risky for you i think you should nust rely on a coin and hope for good
switching coins to other coins is need to gain our profit.if we keep holding certain coins meanwhile its fundamental is bad, we can suffering big loss.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:46:32 AM
Dumping your bitcoin and ethereum for other coins isn't appealing to me and truth be told that's not a wise and prudent decision because btc and ETH are stronghold of cryptocurrency I'd rather suggest you diversify by investing in other altcoins while keeping your btc and ETH but it's your decision and I wish you luck
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
August 14, 2018, 03:05:23 AM
Same here recently i've dump btc for eth and dump gain eth for ltc i wonder if i made the right choice. The only reason ive converted to ltc because it's cheap haven't read it's fundementals yet if it's goin strong but ive read many projects has started to accept crypto currency and ltc is still in the top 10 so it means it's still viable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 02:59:41 AM
Mate you have made wrong decision why are you changing from one coin to coin it too risky for you i think you should nust rely on a coin and hope for good
Activity: 23
August 14, 2018, 02:49:45 AM
That is the right decision for you but it is too risky
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 02:44:52 AM
It is a rough decision to sell your coins and buy another coins worth holding. But you must be sure of it that the coin you are holding to is way more better than your previous coins holding.
Activity: 38
August 14, 2018, 12:55:20 AM
My companion you have done totally extraordinary however this relies upon what you needed. Concerning the costs now the better you can do is to purchase or trade your coins(BTC and ETH) for different altcoins since some of them are rising at this point. MTC is currently fit as a fiddle and I have arranged of exchanging for that coin.
Activity: 140
July 23, 2018, 01:27:20 PM
Well if it's a shitty project and in a bear season that will definitely be a very good idea to avoid major loss of value of your tokens.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
July 23, 2018, 01:22:22 PM
IMO, it is better to keep BTC and ETH and invest in other coins with potential. It is your decision to make though. If I were you, I will reduce my holdings in BTC and ETH if I really want to invest in other coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 01:13:32 PM
I complete consider that you should let a heads scheme to levy in crypto, and let dynamic inclusions to obtain a disc or a chips, and charge stronger inclusions to exchange them. So whether you undeniable to complete that, I wish you better.
Activity: 38
July 22, 2018, 05:14:01 PM
My companion you have done totally extraordinary yet this relies upon what you needed. Concerning the costs now the better you can do is to purchase or trade your coins(BTC and ETH) for different altcoins since some of them are rising at this point. MTC is presently fit as a fiddle and I have arranged of exchanging for that coin.
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 05:06:28 PM
I don't think dumping eth is a good idea tho because ethereum is one of the best alts out there with the potentials to surpass people's expectations in future due to its use, innovativeness and strong fundamentals it was built upon.
Activity: 148
July 15, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
Personally, I would leave such top coins because they seem to be the most stable/reliable, less likely to die any time soon.
Activity: 132
July 15, 2018, 04:54:23 PM
Like you are certain that you are dumping BTC and ETH? This is one of the best times to invest in both of these couns, their value is low and the coins are available cheaply in the market, instead of dumping hold on to them just a little while, you'll see the returns
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 04:53:38 PM
Now many investors are going to long-term investments. verge and eos very promising tokens. You can get 1000% profit in the next 2 years
Activity: 130
July 15, 2018, 04:50:05 PM
You have to be really careful about the coins you dump as you might not know the value of the coins you throwing away, some coins are more promising than others while most tend to get value overtime, just make sure you dump what you have to and keep what you must
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
July 15, 2018, 04:47:51 PM
I am a little bit confused. Did you dump all your bitcoins and etherem for Dash and verge? I don't think it is a good decision. If bitcoin does not increase then how can you think DASH will give you profits? And VERGE is not a good coin to hodl anymore. Sorry, in my view you made a bad move

Especially considering the sketchy history of DASH, aka Darkcoin, aka x11coin. The creator instamined 2 million coins to himself in minutes at the very beginning while doing a very stealthy launch where he lied about the timing. It's honestly amazing that DASH has any sort of support at all, let alone reaching such a high market cap.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
July 15, 2018, 04:46:20 PM
This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
I dump all my bitcoins and dump all my ether. Saying goodbye.

This could be a good strategy at times but overall I do not tend to switch often .
My general strategy is to hold in long term or short term.
Short term being- looking for exit points for coins in which i do not believe and buying some which i believe or taking profit.
The latter is more often.
Activity: 72
July 15, 2018, 04:40:22 PM
A very risky decision and I would not do that. Maybe you will be lucky, but in the cryptocurrency world you can not rely only on luck. Think about it before it's too late.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 06:04:24 AM
Everyone decides for himself when to leave the market. If there is other work and it is more like, then it is better to go there.
Pages:
Jump to: