Pages:
Author

Topic: I like to collect the token - page 10. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 02:54:59 AM
More than 200 tokens in your wallet??? Earn through what;investment or airdrop or bounty. Well, what I want to say is that it depends on you and your financial needs. If you think all the tokens have good potential and wouldn't die off, then it is good you leave it untouched for a higher prices.
Activity: 589
October 19, 2018, 02:49:04 AM
Oh it seems rather crazy to me haha Usually I try to sell my coins after I receive them form bounty campaigns or airdrops, but sometimes I do exceptions and hold token..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
October 19, 2018, 02:42:24 AM
If you have been collecting the tokens through bounties and airdrops and you see they are actually having a value, that is very good. What you decide to do with them now or in the future of course is your choice and it is good you are getting tokens with value. I have 71 tokens in my wallet and 66 are totally useless with no exchange listing or have been scam ICOS, so I have not been as lucky as you at the moment.  Grin I hope I can also collect more decent tokens in the future.
Activity: 356
October 19, 2018, 02:36:23 AM
It was great job. Collecting 200 different tokens is wonderful hobby. In the future you may gain much as you can and reach as one successful bitcoin holders. But be aware for those coins having prices exchange in a right time to avoid losses.
Activity: 773
October 19, 2018, 02:34:55 AM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
Im think now you understand to collect the tokens.As soon as the price pf token has grown it is necessary to sell because then this coin in general can never grow ever.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 02:29:12 AM
We all have a truckload of shit coins in our wallets that need to be disposed off as soon as they hit exchanges. However, there are some tokens worth golding for a longer term. You should monitor your assets in order not to miss any pump at least.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 02:27:24 AM
Many have a hobby of collecting coins. I think collectors hope in the future to sell coins more expensive or that at least one of the coins will be very expensive. Altcoins can be profitable to sell in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 02:10:42 AM
if you like to collect tokens it is a good step because you might be able to get benefits from increasing token prices but at least you keep tokens that have potential and have very good projects because if you have no potential tokens then you will only regret that at a later time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 02:04:51 AM
Collecting token as a collector is a good cryptocurrency habit, if token been collected represent a unique idea, you never because it could grow into something viable in tge future. Keep your token!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 19, 2018, 02:02:21 AM
What a different peoples lives in this world.
I am nervous when se in my wallet zero cost tokens. And i am cant send it to any wallet because transaction is not free
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 01:55:12 AM
It's a visionary idea, though risky. Maybe in 5 years you will become a millionaire, and maybe they will be worth nothing. I hope you know what you are doing and not invest a lot of money in this hobby, good luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
October 19, 2018, 01:51:15 AM
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
That is a good hobby, You kept it like a gold. That is your treasure in the future continue until you'll a millionaire. I like your hobby because you're a good holder, If me or us do like what you did. Market and price of every alt coins does't go down and fall.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
October 19, 2018, 01:46:28 AM
It's not a crazy idea but it's a maestro that must be made in someone.
We don't know what will happen in the future and maybe your token is a buried pearl.
There is a possibility that we can collect a cheap coin now that is gonna be valuable as bitcoin in the future.
No one can see or predict the future and we are betting now with the amount we can afford to lose, and when crypto gets the adoption, we can be rich that time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
October 19, 2018, 01:16:03 AM
It's not a crazy idea but it's a maestro that must be made in someone.
We don't know what will happen in the future and maybe your token is a buried pearl.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:36:11 PM
hah that's really nice. Some people collect magnets and you collect coins. Do you plan to sell any of them in the future?
Activity: 66
September 13, 2018, 02:30:08 PM
I like collecting tokens at work in the signature bounty campaign, all this time I really like to collect free tokens, collecting free tokens is now very difficult, many tokens that cannot be sold or a scam.
Activity: 330
September 13, 2018, 02:29:49 PM
I only have 93 tokens in my wallet from Airdorp, and of course I also save for collections
Activity: 250
September 13, 2018, 02:25:41 PM
Some collectors had a happy feeling collecting something like me. You are looking same to me. Having over 200 different coin is very good. I collect tokens by doing bounty and airdrop and I believe that someday my tokens will be valuable. So I will say that you can surely collect more tokens that you like and gain profit at the same time.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 13, 2018, 02:08:54 PM
More than 200 tokens in your wallet? Wow, you must be a bit crazy (in the positive meaning of this word) and very rich, since you can afford not to sell them all.
I have the similar thing - I do not sell all of my tokens but leave like 20-50 pcs as a memento.
Activity: 364
September 13, 2018, 02:04:17 PM
Yes, it can be said as a hobby that I feel very crazy. if you only collect it and there is no intention to sell it then how can you get the real profit? but if you say that a hobby is hard not to do.
Pages:
Jump to: