Pages:
Author

Topic: I like to collect the token - page 11. (Read 3384 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 13, 2018, 01:31:30 PM
I'm suggesting you collect coin but not for your interest purpose only for trading purpose.
Im also collecting coins but only for trading and investing purpose.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 01:27:01 PM
This is not crazy, but it's probably just a hobby to collect and you do not want to get rich with Crypto. This will be good if you are lucky when the market returns and you will have a bargain for yourself. in my wallet as well as you like a worthless counterweight, I'm still waiting and hope it will give me good results.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 01:18:52 PM
It's a hobby like any other you may have, some people collect coins, others collect stamps and you collect tokens, probably in a few years you will have a really valuable one, the same thing that usually happens with coins or stamps.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
Many ICO teams now extend the fund-raising period and delay the ICO's end, or simply postpone the period to a later date. Perhaps it's better. If I get tokens, I just keep them in my wallet. Now is not the time to do something with them. We must wait for the rise of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 01:08:50 PM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
In fact, I also had a similar situation last year. There, the number of coins reached up to 60 different species. But in the end I decided to sell somewhere around 30 coins to invest my money in the most promising areas.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 12:50:24 PM
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
I believe that such a hobby can be turned into a successful and profitable occupation, if you carefully choose the right coins to buy. Personally, I regularly get different coins through participation in bounty and airdrops, also investing money in reliable altcoins. Therefore, about 50 coins have already accumulated in my collection today.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 05:31:45 AM
If you like to collect Tokens, it's up to you. But it surprised me if you collect tokens that are not valuable in the cryptocurrency market.
What do you think? You only waste time

I think this is a rather strange hobby, if it is a collection of coins in the world, I accept because I also have similar hobbies. But with tokens, it's totally worthless in reality and really just looks like numbers on wallets
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 05:12:53 AM
My strategy is not to waste transaction costs with a small amount of value. Many people now collect tokens and I think there is nothing wrong with that. I also collect tokens but as long as the tokens can be sold, then I will sell them in a good amount.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 05:10:02 AM
I also used to hold many only when the value too much down. Just for the hobby holding is not the great things. Just one good thing can happen just imagination if some tokens achieve really good price. Like many becomes so rich just by holding who knows same happen with you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 04:45:41 AM

you are not hodler... your are hoarder... hoarding over 200 over coin... lol Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 770
September 13, 2018, 04:44:05 AM
It is a hobby that is pretty fun. even if you could certainly get a lot of results from the token that you already collect much less of it that already have a high price. of the many who owned certainly will not know which one will best increase and could produce. and by having a lot of nice things being sure token for collection or investment.
Activity: 541
September 13, 2018, 04:42:34 AM
You should choose only what is the best coin to hold because not all token is not worth it to hold. Many of the tokens left by the owners and then they creating again a new token to have more money so I think your is strategy is risky.
Activity: 574
September 13, 2018, 04:37:27 AM
Yes, it's like we are a long-term investment. By focusing to continue collecting tokens it certainly would be better. Because you think that in the future the price of tokens will be increased. The more token collecting savings you will be growing. We know that follow many projects will certainly be very difficult and take a long time. But this is a form of hard work to get great results.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:12:41 AM
Yes, I also like to collect various promising coins. To date, I have already accumulated about 50 promising coins on my list. Most of them I got through participation in bounty and airdrops programs, although some of them also invested their money.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 11:28:18 AM
In fact, this may not just be an interesting and fascinating, but also a very profitable hobby. For me, collecting coins has become a real hobby. Periodically I spend studying of perspective projects and I get coins which have good potential for development in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
September 12, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

I have the same interests as you. Hold all tokens that I bought and be received from airdrop and bounty. Although sometime, I am very regret when not sell it soon and now its price fall very low, but I still hold it and look at its price everyday like as one habit
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
September 12, 2018, 10:44:07 AM
I am also collecting coins from bounties and holding them and sell them after two years as this market will mature more from here in that period and i hope a good growth in next 2 years in this market.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 12, 2018, 10:43:01 AM
No, not really. I'm here to make money not collect pokemon cards lol, I expect most of your 200 are worthless.
Activity: 197
September 12, 2018, 10:41:43 AM
I think this is a bad habit. Maybe some of the coins in your wallet used to be very valuable, but now the price is no different from zeroing. You should always know about the price of the coin you have.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 12, 2018, 10:37:45 AM
It is actually good to collect and diversify your tokens. It gives you more chance of gaining profit, if that is really what you're aiming for. And maybe some of those tokens might not have a value now or have low value, but will actually make you richer in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: