Pages:
Author

Topic: I like to collect the token - page 9. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 19, 2018, 10:47:15 AM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?

So you are not here for a profit but for the hobby, I wish we have so many people like you here, so there will be fewer dumpers and coins will become stable, and it seems you are not afraid to lose profits because you do not want to sell and keep it and make it a hobby, wow what a hobby.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 10:43:13 AM
as works with the use on occupation to put on customs of tools and utility helps with the chance on qualifying shifts on movement as value of token on drawing with the chart on market, the wallet with the functional feature of details on arrange with analytics with switches of algorithm gives as option to define of limit on risks with exchange as distributing funds on substitution as the price on value.
Activity: 420
October 19, 2018, 10:40:02 AM
Of course, I like what is today called collecting, because it is these situations that should lead you to the very great opportunities that today are still there. But sooner or later everything can end.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 10:37:36 AM
I believe that it is not necessary to collect a large number of coins, since it is very difficult to keep track of their development dynamics. I would recommend to stay on a small amount of coins.
Activity: 512
October 19, 2018, 10:35:26 AM
I don't think it was not a crazy because you enjoying your jewel to watch them even I interesting to see the tokens pump and dump, I do not really care the market but the team behind those coin because if they really succeed or achieve their goal to their project I swear that their token will be gem someday and able to profit.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 10:31:29 AM
I think your hobby is not a bad thing, collecting token is a good thing. But how long will you hold them? Don't you want to sell them when the price increase? I think it will be better for you if you can sell your token at the right time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 06:29:27 AM
Honestly, I am also not in favor of selling tokens, especially when the market is in such a state!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
October 19, 2018, 06:23:27 AM
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.

Wow you have one of a kind of hobby people are looking to sell what they had in their wallet anytime when the price is right  because not all tokens are profitable there are short-term profit and long-term, you have to let go of nonperforming assets it is ok if you have money to invest and just invest for a hobby and not for a profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 06:16:50 AM
Collect the token is an activity that is great for your future. When you collect a token because you believe that the longer a token price will experience growth. And I myself also experienced it and get the profit of money. Now I am more active in monitoring the prices of coins, and especially the coins that I have.

A friend of mine started in the summer of 2015 and took his salary to invest in the altcoin once a month. Each time is a little bit, and as a result, by 2017 he has made hundreds of thousands of dollars from such investments.
Activity: 378
Look ARROUND!
October 19, 2018, 03:46:38 AM
I think there are hobbies, which sound crazier. Like pokemon collection has more sense? Cheesy So collecting tokens, why not. I also have many of them actually. Not definitely purposely though.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 19, 2018, 03:44:04 AM
Yes. It is a crazy hobby. What you were doing migh be a suicide for a short term but can be beneficial for you in the long run . It could take years before you will be able to experience gains on your portfolio. Also, there are coins that has a low value and 200 coins might be too low  Try to increase it when you have a chance.
Activity: 784
October 19, 2018, 03:37:12 AM
Collect the token is an activity that is great for your future. When you collect a token because you believe that the longer a token price will experience growth. And I myself also experienced it and get the profit of money. Now I am more active in monitoring the prices of coins, and especially the coins that I have.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 19, 2018, 03:36:40 AM
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.

You tend to focus on hobby collecting than investing and earning. I also like to collect coins as much as possible but when it has value that I want, I will sell it  Grin
Activity: 672
October 19, 2018, 03:34:44 AM
Depends on which tokens you have collected. But if you are collecting worthless tokens, you're really crazy Smiley we have no choice , it is time only to collect and hodl them.
Activity: 448
October 19, 2018, 03:31:06 AM
If you like to collect tokens, then airdrop is for you. I know 1 bounty hunter, who don't know how to sell on exchange and he just works to increase number of tokens.
That's why he missed opportunity to sell on a pick back in January
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 03:30:32 AM
It depends on one's financial background. If you were in a situation where you needed money desperately, I am sure you would've sold them in a heartbeat. Otherwise I don't see anything wrong with just admiring the vast amount of coins stacking in your wallet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
October 19, 2018, 03:26:24 AM
I think that the collection will give its benefits, if the project is really alive and develops, sooner or later it will have a peak moment of popularity, often it does not last long, but it allows you to earn
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
October 19, 2018, 03:11:04 AM
Yes it seems strange)))because some coins can you really get away from the market, I would keep only prospectively) you are probably a crypto coin collector)
Activity: 406
October 19, 2018, 03:07:55 AM
Every bounty hunter has their own perspective on how they token shall do with them. As a bounty hunter I collect my coins that got received from the projects I participated and wait the time to have value and see their potential in the market id should I hold to sell on it to have a good profit but it will depend on the token holders on their decisions.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
October 19, 2018, 03:06:13 AM
That's really Cool having a 200 different coins is like having a chance to earn a big amount of earnings but if you don't sell it,  I think your hobby was really a bad idea because sometimes the currency that you recieved sometimes are getting fump and soon to be removed in a listed exchange. I think you've better sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: