Pages:
Author

Topic: I like to collect the token - page 12. (Read 3384 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 01:39:51 PM
 ,it is because If I had many tokens in my wallet it feels like I used to done things out of my skills and hardwork...With the acquisition of various tokens in your wallet and pay attention every day...
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
September 11, 2018, 02:53:32 AM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
you are a true hodler, ideology like this will always benefit you. when the market is in a downward trend you will casually think "storing tokens is my hobby, I do not care about market trends" but when the price of the token you have experienced an increase in x10 prices I am sure you will sell it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 11, 2018, 02:50:59 AM
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
If you like to collect Tokens, it's up to you. But it surprised me if you collect tokens that are not valuable in the cryptocurrency market.
What do you think? You only waste time
copper member
Activity: 126
September 11, 2018, 02:27:13 AM
absolutely not. it can be another kind of investment for yourself. here is Ruby-X bounty and airdrop as well. check our website and get your own Ruby Smiley
Activity: 162
September 11, 2018, 02:26:56 AM
I like to buy coins at a low price as an experienced investor. I am patiently expecting their value to increase. the value of each coin will surely increase.
Activity: 34
September 11, 2018, 02:20:23 AM
in my POV, in the cryptoworld all tokens with high value are not being kept in the wallet but put on exchange for profit, every effort of keeping every coin gives me the feeling that i'm rewarded.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
September 11, 2018, 01:36:46 AM
Yeah. It good. But you choose the best project before you join the project. It good for the future saving. People like the token. Token price is any time to increase. So people wait for the token price increase. Then people sell the token. The project is important for the token price increase. The project is a good token price will be increased. Token is the best future saving. So choose the best project and hold the token long time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 01:28:31 AM
where did you get the coin?
200 coins are very large,
if you get the coin from airdrop or bounty, you can be sure that 80% of it is COIN SCAM,
but if you buy it through an exchanger, then I'm also confused, for what amount of coins it is
All the same it is quite realistic, only with so many 50% at least gave a result of some, because now they earn only those alt which are closer to top. In general, I very much welcome this way, just look, and I hope this will bring you an excellent profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 01:20:11 AM
where did you get the coin?
200 coins are very large,
if you get the coin from airdrop or bounty, you can be sure that 80% of it is COIN SCAM,
but if you buy it through an exchanger, then I'm also confused, for what amount of coins it is
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
September 11, 2018, 01:14:17 AM
I am also collecting tokens and especially unlisted ones. You can check my topic below and if you are interested please pm me.
I can give also tokens that I can to collectors if you like any of them. Please contact with me about that
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/buying-your-erc20-wallet-tokens-especially-unlisted-tokens-3470128
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 11, 2018, 01:11:36 AM
i think it's a little bit crazy for me,  Shocked
why you don't sell the token that has high price? it can make money for you, but may be it is better for the future, all your tokens will be expensive more and more
We do have different characteristics and needs, so if he can manage just to look while the coins was already been traded that's really  a good attitude
as he can manage to maximize the full growth if the tokens / projects is really progressive then its a fortune that's waiting for his future, though its really
hard to be like that, keeping yourself not to sell even you are seeing the value which is already mooning or dipping so hard.
Activity: 322
September 11, 2018, 12:51:26 AM
if in my opinion it's not a crazy idea, it indicates that you are a lover of cryptocurrency.

Activity: 384
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 12:42:05 AM
i think it's a little bit crazy for me,  Shocked
why you don't sell the token that has high price? it can make money for you, but may be it is better for the future, all your tokens will be expensive more and more
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 11, 2018, 12:27:21 AM
that's normal thing to do  if the project is still active and guts to improve blockchain technology. I only holds coins/tokens with a purpose and has a good roadmap for the project. 
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
September 11, 2018, 12:23:56 AM
I've also so many tokens on my wallet. I decided to hold all of this token until I get good amount of profits. But some of them have no value. But I still collected them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 12:19:59 AM
it truly is too much of tokens, sell it before the fee of it's going to decrease. do not omit the possibility to emerge as a hit and should purchase the whole thing you want. experience what you have now. you are lucky to have that such token. every time you could promote it, each time you want a money.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 09:55:24 PM
it depends on your strategy, some people are into cryptos for long term hold, while some are here for short and medium term, so if that works for you better then it's fine, but for me it's good you watch your tokens and take profit from them from time to time as they hit their peak .
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:51:22 PM
Well, it's really good having collecting tokens in a different bounty campaign programs because you can see them were is a good campaign which deserve to be long journey of campaign. But sad to say its unprofited because the tokens are already dump in the market for how many times which is devalued or diminishing already.
Activity: 81
September 10, 2018, 09:48:02 PM
In my wallet there are also over 300 types of tokens. But its value is just over $ 50, most of those tokens are worthless. I leave it beautiful!
Activity: 219
September 10, 2018, 09:46:34 PM
I think you should select some potential tokens. Do not collect too many tokens as they may be garbage or its value is very low.
Pages:
Jump to: