Pages:
Author

Topic: I like to collect the token - page 8. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
September 01, 2020, 01:52:21 AM
Just like me now. But this is not my will to collect them, in fact i am always late to sell until it become the dust and their project stop and scamming me one by one, what a sad story. i have more than 300 kind of tokens in my wallet and i cant sell it because the gas too high or the fee were to high too, its done, i am locked up now Sad
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
September 01, 2020, 01:29:32 AM
Why are you collecting tokens and not selling it while it has value?
Its unusual because most of us are eager to sell to make profit especially for tokens, but you're different.
So are you still planning to sell it in the future?
I will only keep tokens if it has a good potential.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
September 01, 2020, 01:25:00 AM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?

well, you have a good hobby, however aren't you worried about the worth value of the coins that you collect? you should also choose those tokken which is surely has a value in the near future.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
August 31, 2020, 07:58:18 PM
Well done to collect tokens out there. Sometime we all dont know what will happen to that tokens but as long you got it free who care. You has nothing to lose either. Keep on collecting who know one of the tokens might be hit the bullrun and you are the luckiest person who holding it mate.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
August 31, 2020, 07:33:48 PM
Holding a tokens would be great if only you holding tokens that has a bright future. Even new tokens that has being dump up can be a good tokens if the team projects never give up and work hard to make their projects delivered what its offer to investors. This token might be pump back as it delivered what investors want.
Activity: 687
August 31, 2020, 06:42:25 PM
To me it sounds crazy, keeping all coins in your wallet without selling? Who does that? Love selling out than keeping, I don't just hold shit, have kept many coins that later turns shit in my wallet, so have learnt my lesson never to hold coins that much.
Activity: 399
August 31, 2020, 05:33:02 PM
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Absolutely right, this is a crazy hobby. I guess you want to see your token value as Bitcoin or Ethereum after a long time. One project that couldn't develop is a single day. Telegram groups or roadmap of every project couldn't possible to check. Some projects could switch from ERC-20 tokens to another blockchain or own blockchain. Your holding tokens value will be zero.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
August 31, 2020, 04:03:02 PM

Not a crazy hubby but keeping more value coin translate to financial gain. Keeping coin not listed or are shit coin isn't a good hubby. I keep coins too but not preferring to hodl shit coins
Activity: 252
August 31, 2020, 11:06:00 AM
Almost all those tokens you gathering are useless tokens, it's better to sell them before they turn useless for you, you can do research and choose the best among the rest and keep the remaining, Airdrops are the last thing you want to rely on
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
August 31, 2020, 10:46:19 AM
As far as I understand he is a fan of Airdrop campaigns and he wishes to have a lot of tokens for himself. I think it's an interesting hobby, just get the tokens for free. Currently, the market has more than 6000 cryptocurrencies and most of them are tokens. Get it free in the future where he will be rich.
Sometimes airdrops can be good if you're always present in earning them. If you summary all of them, it's also good amount of money. I also have bunch of tokens in my crypto wallet, its good to see many tokens even most of them have no value at all. I have also token that have worth of 5Million but no value. I also convert some of them to ETC so that I can use them as transaction gas when transferring of tokens to my another crypto account.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
August 31, 2020, 06:40:41 AM
It's not strange because many people who do it and also people who have collected lots of tokens have the hope that one day the tokens they hold suddenly have a big value, if I prefer to collect NFTs, NFTs will be valuable or not because in every NFT have artistic value.
Activity: 490
August 31, 2020, 06:40:26 AM
As far as I understand he is a fan of Airdrop campaigns and he wishes to have a lot of tokens for himself. I think it's an interesting hobby, just get the tokens for free. Currently, the market has more than 6000 cryptocurrencies and most of them are tokens. Get it free in the future where he will be rich.
Activity: 534
Merit: 295
August 31, 2020, 06:34:15 AM

I collect tokens for a certain period, but once they are listed on the platforms that suit me and at a reasonable price, I sell them because most of these currencies lose their value and price over time, unless their project is strong and their development team works hard.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 31, 2020, 06:11:46 AM
I hope you doing the right thing, it's better to hold only useful tokens and sell others, when bear market comes again some tokens will never be able to recover, think twice before holding any token most especially those that are listed on small exchanges
Activity: 280
August 31, 2020, 05:19:51 AM
I was like you once and I have more than 200 tokens in my wallet right now, guess what? There values are -100x own today, pretty worthless and I believe this this is what will happen to you if you don't take profit while you still can
Activity: 1210
October 19, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
maybe you are a person who likes long-term investments so you are willing to wait for your tokens to the desired price. I also did that, but I hope I didn't do it, I hope my token will go up quickly and I sell it as soon as possible and if the token has good potential, I will buy it again when the price drops.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
October 19, 2018, 11:02:04 AM
I also like collecting tokens, but even more I like to sell them. But what I do not like is when, instead of my wallet, I have a trashcan with useless digital signs.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come
October 19, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

Collect coins ? I really have no passion in collecting coins especially cryptos but it seems like I also have a coin collection because of airdrops. Most of my coins from airdrop does not have a value or not listed to any exchanger so it remain in my wallet. For you, I think you should take note of the good coins especially when its price is high since coins go up and down so better sell it when it is high.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 10:53:33 AM
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.

I am in the same situation as you. I get excited whenever I see new coins received in my crypto wallet. At first, I just want to hodl it a little more until its value rises and plan to sell it by then. But until now they are still in my wallet. Maybe with the current market situation, it is not still time to sell or maybe I just get addicted receiving coins.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2018, 10:50:28 AM
Collect coins, this is a great opportunity to make yourself a little richer, or in old age to find a state and travel, only you choose which way to go!)
Pages:
Jump to: