Pages:
Author

Topic: I like to collect the token - page 15. (Read 3407 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 06:14:16 AM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
It depends on the project. If I don't see a point in holding, I sell. But I always hold good tokens. I prefer to sell at the right time, not to regret later. I don't sell until the token reaches its target price for me.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 01:44:50 PM
I think your hobby is a little bit crazy one. Because what is the meaning of your hard works? You just said you have over 200 varieties of tokens. Why aren't you selling at least half of them? I know it should be a good investment for the future. But, In point f my view that is such a crazy thing that man can do. I suggest you sell some of the coins that not continuing great form in the market.
Activity: 266
August 30, 2018, 07:14:30 PM
Seems no, its your hobby, as long as you enjoy collecting tokens that's not a crazing thing to do. In the end it's all your responsibility if it's become shitcoin or a valuable coin.

In my side, since I can't afford to buy or invest a lot of tokens, I only buy those tokens that are belong to top 10 in coinmarketcap. The other tokens that I have that not belong in top 10 is my rewards from a bounty campaign.
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.

if you have so many tokens in the wallet, after that you will use what is the token for? many people work hard to get tokens then sell them, but you actually collect them, really weird.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 04:53:26 AM
collecting is a reasonably pleasant look like. This could be a surprise when the coins collected in the tempo quite a long time will experience a price increase. We won't know which coins will undergo a major increase. so if you have a lot of coin collection it becomes its own excess.
Activity: 107
August 30, 2018, 04:15:03 AM
There are a lot of altcoins in my wallet. I think the only coin worthy of my collection is bitcoin. I use other altcoins only for trading to make a profit!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 04:12:48 AM
well, that's also a nice way of admiring crypto. This is what i prefer to call the passion of crypto. I know someone who has never sold of any of his coin before, though he started crypto not long ago but he has about 20 coins which are all listed. It's a nice way of showing appreciation towards crypto
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 04:11:13 AM
it's not a crazy hobby, but you prefer to collect various tokens. I think it's a positive thing and a good way to hold back. sometimes when someone has lots of tokens, they prefer to sell them immediately. survive a good idea for you. I salute!
thank's.
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 04:02:33 AM
Every person have different decision and strategy. He knows very well that what will be either beneficail or harmful. It depends on the token holders, selling or keeping in wallet long time. If you want more profit, I think you should it keeping hold. 
Activity: 546
August 30, 2018, 03:39:52 AM
I think this is really a crazy hobby if you don't sell it to get money . You should sell it when it is listed on exchanges  , we will not know what will happen to crypto in the future , you should sell it when it still help you get money . 
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
August 30, 2018, 03:22:33 AM
every day new, not to whom not needed in general tokens come out. collect them all is not reasonable.
but also sell pennies on different exchanges, too, there is no great desire. so I'm also a Holder. but what if x1000
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 03:16:00 AM
Everybody loves to collect token in as much as the tokens worth something. What is the essence of collecting tokens and they are all shit coins or worth nothing in your wallet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 30, 2018, 03:13:25 AM
this is not crazy hobby but i can say that you have a unique collection of different tokens,keep them safe and one day some of them will be successful projects, at that time this hobby will change your life.

Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
August 30, 2018, 03:07:38 AM
It certaily depends upon what tokens you are holding...i am 100% sure that out of those 200 tokesn more than 75% of those would be useless so there is no point collecting tokens like that..if you got some tokens with good future then its a good hobby Smiley
Activity: 210
Alphateca.com
August 30, 2018, 03:06:15 AM
if it's your hobby then you can do anything. But, personally, I prefer to sell the coins that I have when the price is right. but if the price goes down I will hold it until the price rises and stabilizes. it all depends on each person, but I think by selling the tokens it will be more profitable.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
August 30, 2018, 03:04:30 AM
Same think, I am only collecting and not selling, but maybe this was my biggest mistake! A lot of my tokens are slowly dying and I can´t even sell them because I do not have minimum tokens for trade.  Cry
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
August 30, 2018, 03:03:13 AM
Yes I do have the same hobby. I have over 30 coins to my portfolios so far, although I do not have much like you have. There are different types of people in the world and they do have different hobbies. So I think you are one of them. And I do not think that it is crazy idea. I love collecting new coins.
Activity: 392
August 30, 2018, 02:57:49 AM
I am into collecting tokens but only those tokens that have big potential to grow its market cap and of course its market value in the future too. Luckily (just rencently), i have also bought one of my favorite tokens at a very cheap price and that feeling alone is so satisfying and i am really excited and holding to it.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
August 30, 2018, 02:49:22 AM

Not at all, I'm a "collector" myself. I never sell all position, I always keep at least 5-10% of the coin in my portfolio.
Bounties, I just keep them and rarely sell at all.
Jpt
Activity: 374
August 30, 2018, 02:42:52 AM
No I do not think this is a crazy idea. The universe has different types of people and they have various opinion, hobbies. Anything is crazy until you think that it is crazy. I also have many (over 40 coins to my portfolios) coins so far, which I have been holding for the past one year. But unlike you, I will sell them once I need money and their prices go up.
Pages:
Jump to: