Pages:
Author

Topic: I like to collect the token - page 17. (Read 3385 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 04:48:50 PM
I sell them immediately and make a profit. Since many tokens do not make sense, they are simply obsolete.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 08:00:55 PM
This was my thing last year but i decided to sell some shit coins and get some good where i can get passive income through masternodes or pos staking. Maybe its right maybe its wrong but thats my decision
Activity: 167
August 19, 2018, 07:43:13 PM
Everybody want to collect tokens.
If you want to gain more profits without using your own money.
There is always opportunity to collect different tokens like bounty campaigs.and choose good icos.
Activity: 14
August 19, 2018, 07:39:43 PM
Well,Actually I like to collect token of course,from the very first time holding a token makes me feel inspired,yes inspire!,if you ask me why?,it is because If I had many tokens in my wallet it feels like I used to done things out of my skills and hardwork.There are tokens that I prefer to leave in my wallet rather than sailing it,because everytime I check my wallet it can boost my self confidence and energy to do so.So I prefer to collect token.
Activity: 230
August 19, 2018, 07:21:17 PM
This is quite a good thing, I too have the similar thoughts in mind same as Op. At the same time it is good to sell when the price of specific token reaches peak value as you're having a clear observation over the growth taking place with time. Collect and making use of it by the right time is appreciable.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 07:14:21 PM
You can do what ever you like no one can judge you but i advise you to sell them but not all you can keep a little for you .
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
August 19, 2018, 07:12:57 PM
Yes, it is crazy habit, because most of the coins will be valueless or will scam in near future. This is not right thing to do. If i am not wrong, then i think you got those tokens from the airdrop! And most of the airdrops are scam or will turn valueless! So, you should careful about your coins if you want to make money from those tokens. Try to hold only good coins not all  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 07:07:26 PM
We will not know when the junk into gold tokens. If it has a goal of collecting tokens and even that for long-term investment assets then it is a good thing to do. Moreover, surely the price of tokens will be increased over when but certainly also not all. just a token, really has the potential to just could certainly increase.
Activity: 66
August 19, 2018, 06:55:26 PM
It depends on each individual. But as for me personally, I prefer to sell half then hodl the rest because the coin might either moon or dump massively so I can bear the consequences of which ever happened.
Activity: 36
August 19, 2018, 04:15:54 PM
Who knows, maybe someday people will collect them like baseball cards or comic books. Perhaps my Monero Gold will be worth millions one day.
Activity: 121
August 19, 2018, 03:57:02 PM
Well this is quite a strange hobby, but I do not see anything crazy
copper member
Activity: 95
August 19, 2018, 03:50:08 PM
I have 60 different tokens but I think when the price of one's token will encrease 100$ or bigger I will sell it)
Activity: 50
August 19, 2018, 03:48:57 PM
When I was newbie in crypto field I too is like to hold tokens but now when I received any token I sell them immediately and enjoy with the profits. But sometimes I hold some tokens when I know that they have potential.
Activity: 52
August 19, 2018, 03:47:07 PM
Bcякий paз, кoгдa я пoлyчaю cвoи жeтoны, я пpoдaю, чтoбы oни были гoтoвы к тopгoвлe и yдepживaли ocтaнки, дepжaтьcя - лyчший вapиaнт, кoгдa вы пoлyчaeтe cвoй тoкeн
Activity: 182
August 19, 2018, 03:42:34 PM
Collecting a lot of tokens particularly now that the market is down is a smart thing to do, because eventually the market will see some boom, even shit tokens become valuable when that opens
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
August 19, 2018, 03:40:51 PM
I have a lot of useless tokens in my wallet. But I'm still very pleased when a new token comes. Perhaps the code will be lucky.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
August 19, 2018, 03:40:28 PM
If collecting tokens are discussing your pleasure at this time, I don't think nothing is done set it up.
from one side, it can be detrimental to your own. Does anyone know the token you are amassing such a high price.
can say
Activity: 190
August 19, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
I can say that I am also the enthusiast, and I like to collect the tokens, but I am having around 140 different tokens and they are not making any matter buy price of them, it is around $800.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
August 19, 2018, 03:36:46 PM
It's really matter how much worth it per token. I also used to hold many only when the value too much down. Just for the hobby holding is not the great things. Just one good thing can happen just imagination if some tokens achieve really good price. Like many becomes so rich just by holding who knows same happen with you.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
August 19, 2018, 03:27:39 PM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?

I thought I was alone haha. I too have over 200 tokens in my wallet. I have sold maybe one or two. Sometimes I regret for not selling some at their all time highs before crashing again.
Pages:
Jump to: