Pages:
Author

Topic: I like to collect the token - page 18. (Read 3385 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 03:20:22 PM
Unless you tell me you do this full time I will doubt how you can monitor about 200 tokens. Most are shit coins and it will be worthless if developers dump it and run off. The best to do is to sell the ones that you think is not worth holding.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 03:13:22 PM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?

Dude , its bad idea.
yeah some token if you hold it gonna be grow over 100-500 %.
but , some token is priceless when you hold them , sell 10-40% your tokens
look the token you have dont hold every token you got .
just hold the token with a great future.
but i don't blame you if you wanna hold every token you got from bounty / airdrop, just watch the value of token its grow or not , check it everyday
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 02:46:09 PM
I keep tokens in stock exchanges. I can sell them at any time. I have more than 100 tokens.
Why on exchanges? you don't possess your own private keys from exchanges this a bad habit to securely store your own assets from the wallet that you don't technically own, store them from your own wallets that gives the private keys, use hardware wallets to secure them or use a cold storage device.

Good thing you have the habit of collecting tokens fascinated by its price movement everyday good hobby for a long-term holder and investors, 200 variety of tokens seem so much for me, you have vast e-collection of tokens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 02:33:22 PM
This is a kind of electronic fetishism Grin. I have much less tokens, but I'm starting to get bored, waiting for these tokens to make Xs.
Activity: 69
August 19, 2018, 02:32:51 PM
You can collect coins and let them stay in your wallet for a long time, or you can sell them when the price is good. It depends on what solution you have. Perhaps eventually these coins will be of great value and you will be very lucky that they will be kept.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
August 19, 2018, 02:30:34 PM
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.

Yes off course with the current situation what could be the best strategy to this? Its always best to hold your crypto when the time red and there is no where to go and make investment. Even the bitcoin and ETH are down at the movement which are the preferable coins for which you might be exchanging your coins and thus putting them again in hold period. Its better to hold in the token form, let them hype like crazy and then go on selling by making some huge profits.
Activity: 392
August 19, 2018, 02:28:27 PM
If you collect the tokens after airdrop bounty, I think of the 200 something cost a penny , I have about 300 tokens and the use of them 0 most of them are worth 1-10 dollars
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 19, 2018, 02:27:08 PM
I like to collect tokens. I forget about some projects and then suddenly he climbs x10 . It is very pleasant and profitable, I recommend.
Activity: 305
August 19, 2018, 01:11:10 PM
If your wallet now has more than 200 tokens, then I can be sure, then you must always participate in various airdrops, and more than 80% of the tokens may be very worthless.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1632
August 19, 2018, 01:10:59 PM
A lot of tokens including 2018 ICO s are at bottom prices right now. Holding the promising tokens would be a prudent decision with the caveat that you should factor in the probability of some tokens eventually becoming worthless...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2018, 01:06:15 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong but seems could be you are the first one here only collect plenty of tokens without pay intention to the price because mostly people will complaining and wondering why their tokens assets have not price however to get more tokens i think you have to visiting bounty section and sometimes at there the devs give free tokens
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 19, 2018, 12:59:07 PM
you're too crazy; D
I think if it's already on the market and the selling price is high I will definitely sell the token.
if it's a low price, just like you, I just leave it in the wallet to wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 12:48:31 PM
This project is one of the most innovative and revolutionary among all others! This company has become one of the most successful and successful ICO projects. I advise everyone to invest in this project! https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 05:23:26 PM
Everything is possible, if you believe in it. I think that this will happen, because bitkoyn is gaining momentum, thereby increasing its value. We can see the time that was before. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 05:14:34 PM
Keeping the tokens in your wallet to that numbers isn't too good rather exchange some for ETH or bitcoin but since it's your decision it's good, some of the tokens might grow exponentially and you'll be realizing huge profit since what makes you keeping those tokens in your wallet for so long is to get some profits
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
August 18, 2018, 05:09:02 PM
I think it is kind of crazy, but if you like it then good for you, I, personally, prefer to trade with them, and try to find their real value, after all, they are earned by hard work, most of them are from bounty campaigns that took several months to complete.

I agree with you in that the tokens are to be traded for hopefully a much higher value and sometimes to get to that you'd need to keep them for a while.
Activity: 36
August 18, 2018, 05:07:48 PM
people who are still optimistic about this market still have a lot of cryptocurrencies in their wallets because they believe that this market will definitely take away again then they will be able to get more profits from this industry. This is a very promising industry.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100