Pages:
Author

Topic: I like to collect the token - page 20. (Read 3385 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:05:24 AM
yes i am now want to participate in a bounty and then like you i will also collect token for the future i have to invest my money in crypto currency and i want to become successful i n the crypto world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 12:34:09 AM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
it's not crazy for what if only just save, do the best. don't just save tokens, sell tokens when prices are at the highest point so you get results. I will not prohibit you from storing more tokens because profit and loss are in your hands.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
August 16, 2018, 12:32:58 AM
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
That's alot, did you buy your tokens or you accumulate if from bounty/airdrop?

Well collecting tokens are also rewarding in time their value go to the moon especially if you believe it can give you profit in the future. In my case im collecting tokens that is worth to hold while immediately sell the tokens that I think might get delisted in exchanges.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 12:25:27 AM
Whenever I got my tokens, I sell have immediately it ready for trading and hold the remains, hold on is the best option when you get your token
Activity: 84
August 16, 2018, 12:17:27 AM
Everyone likes to collect the token, but for me 'I like to collect the token and will also be glad to sell the token as soon as possible it's listing on an excjange
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
August 16, 2018, 12:10:49 AM
I am also collecting tokens but as long as the tokens can be sold already then I will sell it in a good amount, maybe it will still depend on its value because I don't want to waste the transaction fee with a small amount of value. Many people are now collecting tokens and I think there is nothing wrong with it.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 01:26:37 AM
That's what  think Of course, any of us would like you to superimpose over 200 tokens that are very potential. May I only be half of you happy. Every time you look at the wallet does not like too much and congratulate you to collect more. That is not crazy hobby which you can see extend in the future someday you will a Millionaire.
Activity: 133
August 14, 2018, 01:11:27 AM
It is a great idea for me to collect the coin and i sold it whenever the value of coin give us profit. Do not waste your hard work only to hold the coin instead also always focus the value or profit of coin.
Activity: 518
August 14, 2018, 12:16:24 AM
You are a Thrifty person you hold coins, keep coins in which you are sure that you will then generate them profitable .
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 11:45:25 PM
It depends on how much I believe in the project that sent me these tokens. If I doubt its success, I try to sell it as much as possible in the shortest possible time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
August 12, 2018, 06:01:23 AM
I am also collecting some tokens which I never sell and not trading with them. I believe that one day
they will be valuable as now they are all bleeding.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
August 12, 2018, 04:48:49 AM
Unfortunately all my tokens, if kept for a long time only fall in price. For this it is not very pleasant to watch. But once one of these tokens can multiply grow in price and it's important to notice it on time. In general, I do not consider it a crazy hobby, each with its own weird preferences.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 03:48:22 AM
Yes i think your hobby is very interesting and I hope that someday you will find a hidden gems in your token collection. So you can wait for your good profit.
Activity: 79
August 10, 2018, 10:38:55 PM
it's not a crazy hobby, but a very good hobby and can slightly reduce the price of coins. if only a lot of people hold and do not arbitrarily sell coins at cheap prices, it would be very good for crypto prices
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 09:10:14 PM
I'm also collecting a token for me it is like holding and waiting for the token to have a price soon to earn a lot of profit from holding this because now a day's market is going down but I believe it will be recover soon.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 08:56:29 PM
not a problem, though now you collect tokens that do not yet have a high value but keep who knows within one year of project can evolve and change the price of tokens you collect.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
August 10, 2018, 08:53:38 PM
They do have that certain collectors feel to them.  Who knows maybe one day people will collect them like baseball cards or comic books.  Maybe my Monero Gold will be worth millions one day!!
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 08:49:40 PM
It is kind of weird, especially the "watch them every day part" Grin, but I think it is also a good habit, most people are just selling whenever they get some tokens and are not given any importance to the project they belond to.
Activity: 378
August 10, 2018, 09:45:25 AM
We all have different preferences when it comes to coins. You can either collect them and let them stay long in your wallet, or you can sell them whenever the price os good. It depends on what decision you have. Maybe in the long run, those coins will be of a greater value and you will be very lucky to have them stored.
But I just want to say that it's great because people's thinking is different and I collect coins is a very interesting job and it's also very profitable, because the pod strategy continues. And as you know, Hold works very well.
Activity: 210
August 10, 2018, 09:37:55 AM
We all have different preferences when it comes to coins. You can either collect them and let them stay long in your wallet, or you can sell them whenever the price os good. It depends on what decision you have. Maybe in the long run, those coins will be of a greater value and you will be very lucky to have them stored.
Pages:
Jump to: