Pages:
Author

Topic: I like to collect the token - page 16. (Read 3385 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
August 28, 2018, 06:51:20 AM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?

I like to hold coins too. I do not think that is crazy, we all have our hobbies and with so many tokens in your wallet, when the market bulls then there is no doubt that you would be making a lot of money from it. Although I have to say that is a lot of tokens, must have taken a whole to gather all of them. You might want to start thinking about getting rid of some of them.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 06:25:57 AM
it's an expensive hobby and you have to keep it up.
rarely in the world of cryptocurency like you.

when the collected tokens can be cool in the future then that is a shining star for your old days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 06:30:33 AM
That's too much of tokens, sell it before the price of it will decrease. Don't miss the opportunity to become successful and can buy everything you want. Enjoy what you have now. You're lucky to have that such token. Anytime you can sell it, whenever you need a money.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 06:14:44 AM
I think the token to be listed coming soon.l have lot of tokens then after sell them at good  profitable time, l will enjoy in my life.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 03:18:56 AM
it will be profitable if you sell it or exchange it with another superior altcoin. You can see the price on the market and you can sell it immediately. the more types of tokens that you have, then the more profits that you can get. it will be more profitable than you keep storing it without selling it. we must be able to manage our crypto assets well and get the benefits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 02:36:31 AM
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
this is an excellent hobby dude. I also keep all received tokens, but I have much less. I hope that by the end of the year I will reach 200.
copper member
Activity: 1568
August 25, 2018, 01:40:36 AM
That is very good thinking to collect the token but value of some tokens their value goes very high then you should sell because every time value does never same so you should sell this type of tokens.
Activity: 356
August 24, 2018, 07:26:11 PM
That is good hobby collect a different tokens, for the junior member like you having 200 different tokens im so amazing.how did you get that in what way i mean? I have a tokens too but many are no value its dump token few are having value wait for the time that increase and market recovery.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
August 24, 2018, 06:49:19 PM
I used to follow airdrops or telegram campaigns, so in my wallet there are several different types of tokens, but the value per token is not high for me to sell, so I just leave it because if I sell it, I will only lose because the transfer fees are very expensive, I'm sure there are many bounty hunters experiencing this
Activity: 151
August 24, 2018, 06:11:04 PM
I hold tokens until a certain moment. for example, if you believe that it is the maximum price I'm selling it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
August 24, 2018, 06:09:36 PM
i think it is a crazy hobby. Most of the people invest or even bounty hunters who recieves token rewards, sell their token in order to earn profit. It will just be a waste of time if you won't make use of the tokens because eventually, its market value will continuously fall which would make it more useless.
Activity: 490
August 24, 2018, 06:04:56 PM
I am flattered by you, I am sure that you are not a person who has the purpose to benefit from Crypto, because people who have the aim to benefit from Crypto will definitely sell the tokens quickly, especially if the price is expensive.
Yes, I can call it a crazy hobby, because rarely are people like you, most people will immediately sell tokens they have.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 24, 2018, 03:48:00 PM
Most of the tokens I earn by participating in bounty campaigns, so I try to sell them as early as possible because the price usually falls

This is good advice.

Lately I have been purging the worthless ones. Too many junk projects out there with worthless tokens. And ICOs are all plummeting after they hit market.
Activity: 29
August 24, 2018, 04:22:08 AM
In my opinion, you should not own so many Tokens in person, though it is your preference. Because the tokens only help a little for you when you sell, and you should sell them to invest in cryptocurrency, they can help you more than tokens.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
August 24, 2018, 04:01:18 AM
these tokens can not cost anything, the main thing to pay attention to the utility of coins
Activity: 162
August 23, 2018, 06:03:49 PM
I love to collect tokens too. Now id have five tokens in my wallet and two of them still doeant have value but im willing to wait for it.
Activity: 448
August 23, 2018, 06:00:44 PM
Most of the tokens I earn by participating in bounty campaigns, so I try to sell them as early as possible because the price usually falls
i think that you need ti hold token while it is nessescarybfrom youx and then youncan sell it it withouth the trace of doubt
Activity: 448
August 23, 2018, 05:59:42 PM
i th8no that it is okayband you will find a lot of dvantagges in buying fifferent kind of cryptocurrenciesnin the modern wrkd
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 05:58:03 PM
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 23, 2018, 04:59:16 PM
It seems that now all bounty hunters are forced to collect free tokens obtained as a result of joining the ICO signature campaign. Now they all immediately fall in price after transfer to the stock exchange. Many ICO teams now extend the fund-raising period and delay the ICO's end, or simply postpone the period to a later date. Perhaps it's better. If I get tokens, I just keep them in my wallet. Now is not the time to do something with them. We must wait for the rise of the crypto-currency market.
Pages:
Jump to: