Pages:
Author

Topic: I like to collect the token - page 22. (Read 3385 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 03:32:45 PM
On that it is a hobby to do what you like. Someone wants to earn money on tokens, but who collects them. There are different interests, and I do not mind it.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 03:19:31 PM
I also like to buy or receive from the bounty various coins. who knows maybe they will soar in the future
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 02:47:06 PM
Collecting a token is good and bad, the good thing is that if one of the tokens or coins that we collect the price continues to increase, then it becomes a plus. But some coins and tokens are just scam and only valuable at the beginning of the listing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 02:39:55 PM
Lately, it seems like I'm just collecting tokens, but I do hope to sell them one day (at a significant profit)!
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
August 09, 2018, 12:16:50 PM
That is a nice excuse of collecting shitcoins.
I am pretty sure your tokens are worthless and you have no other option but to hold them and expect a miraculous recovery like PundiX.
I know it is almost impossible for a coin to gain any sort of high value in a short term. I too have been on the receiving end of this and have suffered a lot.
My wallet too is full of shitty coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 11:57:50 AM
Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?

That's good for you especially if those tokens are taken from the bounty reward so that's a good idea and maybe time come that will amazes you because of a very high price, then this will make you rich. So personally I agree with your thought .
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
August 09, 2018, 11:46:09 AM
that's is your hobby, I want to know that all the tokens have their value or just a dead coin? my wallet also have more than 200 tokens, no more than 50 tokens have their market value, I just wait for price increase, another just like a dead/scam coins, I'll keep monitor tokens price and sold it if price reach my sell target
Activity: 196
Distributed Credit Chain
August 09, 2018, 11:42:56 AM
Haha, I think it's a crazy hobby. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Because most people are just investors, they just want to profit from the token's appreciation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 09, 2018, 11:42:10 AM
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.

I used to do this and still have too many tokens, but lately I have been purging the worthless ones. Too many junk projects out there with worthless tokens.

So, I would suggest not doing this. Find a dozen, at most, projects to invest in and dump the rest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

It depends on what goal you pursue. If you do not incur monetary damages, then this is normal. Everyone chooses his goal himself. If you like it, then why not?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
August 09, 2018, 11:39:06 AM
Will the tokens that you have will last forever and for your collection? If that is the case, it really is a crazy hobby, most people collect tokens to get a profit and get money, to change their economy, you are the opposite.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
August 09, 2018, 11:37:41 AM
It really is a crazy hobby holding so many tokens in your wallet. Why? Because there is a big risk missing those tokens pumping or dumping the price and if you got hack, all your hard work will be wipe out in an instant. You better sell those for a profit then start focusing to only 5 to 10 well known altcoins.
Activity: 109
August 09, 2018, 11:25:25 AM
We never know but maybe someday those tokens that you are holding right now will make you rich. If selling those tokens now will not amount to a million fiat then i think it would be better to just hold it.
Activity: 23
August 09, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

In my wallet, have more than 90 token.
More than half of them are trash.
Activity: 72
August 09, 2018, 11:21:48 AM
I ha e no idea about your interested. if you hold every coin one coin, it is just your simple interested.But you hold these coin which are high valuable, i dont think that is a good idea. Coins is bought by you money. It's not good if your money goes down continuously
Activity: 150
August 09, 2018, 11:21:40 AM
I think you're one of those people who are unique in the world of Crypto. Many people in the crypto world collect tokens and projects into other projects in order to sell them and you only collect them without any intention to sell them. I think it's a very unique hobby, and I think you already have a lot of money so you only collect tokens and don't sell them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 11:21:07 AM
I would also like most people, I'd just like to say that it's great and I collect coins is a very interesting undertaking and it's also very profitable, because the pod strategy is a hold. And as you know, Hold works very well.
Activity: 658
August 09, 2018, 11:19:48 AM
I think this is a good step. With the acquisition of various tokens in your wallet and pay attention every day. Because one day the existing token will have a price at least not like the current price.
Activity: 525
August 09, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

Yes, your hobby is very crazy. But I think it's good because you are not in a hurry to sell the tokens you have, and you only collect and hold them. I think your hobby can give you a bright future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

I can relate to you and doing the same. There's just joy seeing your assets everyday increasing its number. Or maybe I am just hopeful that the next big bullish market will happen soon so I could exchange my crypto holdings.
Pages:
Jump to: