Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 10000$ in trading, what should I do? - page 13. (Read 1847 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
Now I want to try to make money on bounty programs.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?

That's sad that you lost a huge amount of money because you bought crypto during the peak. Next time, make sure that you are aware of what you are doing before investing. Cryptocurrency market is risky because it's market price is volatile. Take your loss as a lesson and an experience, do not just listen to advice and signals because most of them is not reliable. As to your question regarding joining bounties, it will be difficult for you now since there's a new merit system in the forum. Joining social media campaign is not that profitable since it gets lesser from the bounty pool unlike in signature campaigns.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
Are you attempting to be a day trader , swing or long term holder?
If you are a day trader i suggest not till you become an advanced trader , If you have done it and you have lost something , No need to be upset if you have learned something , we all have lost in our trading path , it is part of becoming a trader , About margin trading , I'm not agree with it even if you are advanced trader , It is very look like gambling , still you can get a good profit just by day trading of course if you are an advanced trader .
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
First of all, if you do not have time and knowledge, never ever try to do the margin. It can turn your balance into 0. Instead of trying to make fast money, spend your time and health to learn trading skills. There are many lessons on the internet which can improve your awareness as well as experience. Do not trade without knowledge. It will make you become a noob
Activity: 92
Merit: 7
Thanks for your advice, guys.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Try to earn this money, invest in good project and waiting profit, or you can try to participate in bounty and get your lost money. Your should work now and in future and didn't get upset
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?
I think your mistake here honestly following the other people and listing to what they are saying,  everything prices go down a bit and not the way that most people expect to go they just go around the forum and spreed false news, and try to make people sell, if you had any idea about what you were doing you wouldn't made that mistake and you wouldn't lost 10k, all i can recommend you to do is just learn the market before anything.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Sorry for this but you have to be able to encourage yourself and if possible you should spend time to learn how this work and trying to come back again and trade in other to be able to make what you have lose.  I will advise you to see loses as part of trading and you should learn from the mistake that make you lose money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
If I think I've started in a hurry, you have not learned about trading before, it will minimize the losses you receive, I think this is an experience to start a better future. so keep the spirit
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

Well yes that is right do not invest a worth of money if you are not willing to loose it, but yes for me that is still a lot you should have atlest traded 5 thousand dollars. So yeah it just a suggestion but it already happened. If I may say so that 4000 USD is still a lot for me.

Back to question  of
so yeah you can earn by joining bounty campaigns with an effort of post and making word also you can make an video depends on the campaign like

as I understand it bounty programs, it defines as a work of endorsement letting people know about the company so this my mind says:

Social Media, which you can post and endorse the bounty you joined
article, you make one about the specific bounty  
Telegram you need t go online or post even at the group chats
YouTube campaign, making videos
Signature campaigns, posting constructively on a topic and forum.

All in all there is a lot

Activity: 80
My god!
 Huh
i don't have words, but read so much from other people here, thatthey lose all money sometimes...
So, you are happy, because, you stay some capital with you!
just think, maybe  - trading  - is not yours?
maybe, you will find somebody for management of your assets?
Activity: 294
waw that amount a lot, hopefully bitcoin price will rise beyond 17.000$ again to save your money hehe. to find information about bounty maybe you can try it on bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
you luck of knowledge thats your problem better start first on educating yourself on crypto and also its not advisable to newbie to do day trading because day trading it hard of you dont know what your doing.

doing bounty campaign is good idea if you want to earn but you need to be patient and hardworking because some bounty campaign are fake.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35

Entering to the lions’ den without any protection will surely give you a lot of problem. I suggest you not to enter again in trading without doing the following:

1.   Study technical and fundamental analysis
2.   Prepare a trading plan
3.   Stop being greedy

By doing this it will increase a chance of success. Starting right now you need to accept your loss in order to start the healing process. Acceptance is the first thing you need to do.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
You got a good lesson. On the bounty, you certainly do not earn so much quickly now, I can advise you to buy bitcoin and eth now and keep at least until the end of the year. I'm sure that you will restore everything and remain in positive territory.
Activity: 616
First of trading is very risky and you might not want to enter this without accepting the facts that you can loose money by this and if you don't be careful you might actually loose it.
Activity: 18
Wouldn't be comfortable trading cryptos on margin unless you take it as a form of gambling. If you're not levered then you only make a loss when you sell. 
Activity: 700
... no worrys mate. I lost 200k USD a few weeks ago, that's crypto 😉
If you are clever, see it like this:

You just had a 10k lesson in trading !!!

Sure you have learned from that, so just don't give up and do it better.

PS: ...maybe try a lesson for 1k as a start 😎
If you invest in this market, the risk is huge and losing money is inevitable. Personally I lost $ 50,000 when trading and I lost my temper when selling all my assets at that time but then I had a lot of new lessons and had to recapture the lost money. The best advice is to be patient and wait as anything can happen in this market
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It is a bad news for us. sorry for your loss. I think you start again with a good knowledge . you can Learn from various blogs and YouTube about trade. I hope  You will see the way of profit from losses
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
This is what will happen if you take advice from other people that thinks they are always right, you will lose your money. You should know that when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies, that you have to make your own decisions not listen on what other people say, of course most people that invested on a specific coin will advice that you should just hold it because they want the price to go up, remember that we are speculating. If you are afraid to lose money again in trading then why not just invest and wait? bounty programs/campaign are good source of profit but not all projects have that potential to grow and most of them will not pay you because they are scammers.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
actually, with 10K usd, you bought the experience. I like your patience , my personal advise, follow the bounty campaigns, signature , social media etc. and hold the income for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: