Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 36. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I think everyone should be prepared to invest in cryptocurrencies over the long term. If you invested in bitcoin early on, then if you held it until now. Then you're rich.
Activity: 79
don't sell them yet. Wait for the price goes up again. Just hold them now. Also, if you have much money left. Try to invest in to docademic which is have a high potential to grow now. Don't miss it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
The optimal solution will be to invest the remaining money, or rather 20% in a prospective project, and wait for an upward bullish trend. And if you did not sell your coins and just orientated at their current price, then just wait for the end of the year and the arrival of the bull on the market will help you as well as in the first case.
Activity: 35
Indeed, there is technique called Average down! On the off chance that you had been utilizing the procedure you might not have lost to such an extent. It isn't late at this point. Twofold the units you have in all these coin. Any 10 % to 20% expansion in cost will naturally place you in benefit! Continue purchasing the profound and you won't lose a dime by the day's end!
Activity: 42
I think as long as the alts that you have put resources into are sound and you anticipate following their innovation somehow then you shouldn't freeze.
On occasion like these, Just take after the specialized advance and endeavor to become acquainted with about it a bit profoundly. However, in the event that you are just in this for exchanging and getting to the moon, at that point this must be entirely hard. Take heart in the learning that Stratis and Sia are both promising ventures that have been conveying reliably. Holding long haul will unquestionably get you even or into a benefit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
you should wait for the price of the BTC to return to the break-even point, 90% of the readers of this forum in the same point like you, do not worry, be patient and hold
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
I bought btg at 0.006btc and now it is 0.004btc. But, i'm not panic. I will hold it and wait for best time to sell.
Activity: 21
 I suspect your wallet protection was too weak. In your place, I would invest in some better protection. If you do not look at your money, security is very important.
Activity: 196
The best advise I can give to you is selling all and buy bitcoin. If you still holding that you could lose all. In this situation, it's  really hard to tell because they could recover but they could not. My opinion is only to invest in bitcoin. Only use 20% of your bitcoin to atls
Activity: 182
Some seasons may be bad in the crypto currency. this season is especially called 'bear season'. During the bear season many investors lost their money and panicked. it is important to remain calm and wait for the market to rise again
Activity: 20
Nothing you can do about it, just keep holding if you think the coin will do well.
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This is a sad story, but you don't have to be pessimistic. You just have to wait patiently. If you sell it in a panic, then you lose a lot. This is my understanding.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
There are 2 options.
1. Sell now and buy Bitcoin or go to fiat because Bitcoin will surely go down to 4000-3500USD.
2. Wait and when Bitcoin price falls (and your altcoin will not loose) then sell and buy Bitcoin for cheap.
There are actually more options... Now the majority in a similar situation. I divided the risks and just wait for the market to recover. He will definitely recover, I believe in it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
There are 2 options.
1. Sell now and buy Bitcoin or go to fiat because Bitcoin will surely go down to 4000-3500USD.
2. Wait and when Bitcoin price falls (and your altcoin will not loose) then sell and buy Bitcoin for cheap.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
In case, you are in such a situation just accept it as the experience. You should have a strategy before investment, that’s obvious and you before investment DYOR so you would be sure the project you invest is not a bubble.
Activity: 121
Nothing, everyone lost, you just have to wait until the course is restored, selling now is not exactly an option
Activity: 73
It will keep going down, its not going to recover, its basically offering a 'service' like dropbox, but costs money. The devs don't even want the value to increase.
Activity: 350
Do not sell these coins, they will definitely grow in value in a few months. The market is manipulated, but it can not go on forever.
Activity: 93
With such heavy losses say that, it won't sell. The more likely it is that the coins will return its turnover.It is better to keep the balance.
Likewise. If the funds allow, in addition to retention can also buy more altcoins that have reached their bottom.
Activity: 83
With such heavy losses say that, it won't sell. The more likely it is that the coins will return its turnover.It is better to keep the balance.
Pages:
Jump to: