Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 34. (Read 21873 times)

copper member
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Let's get lots of useful information!.
First of all, I am very sorry that I lost 80% of the capital. It is very difficult to regain the lost capital with 20% capital.
Even if the bit coin is pointed at more than 10 times the price, it is not easy to recover.
If there is a massive market activation of at least 100 times, it is necessary to target one Altcoin from now on with a capital of 20% and increase the total number of Altcoins through short-term buying and selling to catch up with the lost capital It will be an occasion.
It is also possible to spend a great deal of time talking about it and know that it is a very difficult task for elite professional analysts to market.
Therefore, we have to support the market by believing that the beat coin goes more than 100 times.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
If I see what you are doing then I conclude you are less precise in reading opportunities. Obviously bitcoin has a good future but why do you buy another coin with your bitcoin. Now it is not right that you regret what has happened. You should improve yourself to smarter reading opportunities and make strategies. Whatever coin you have now then you should grab it until the price goes up and you've got a profit. My advice, next time you have to buy crypto currency coins that have a potential future.
Activity: 84
now a good opportunity to recapture some of its losses , the market is at the bottom ... you can now invest and sell by the end of the year at a profit
copper member
Activity: 98
There are always opportunities around to make good investments, to earn back your losses from bad projects, if you know, where to look for them... I believe certain many altcoins have a good potential to gain 10-20x, maybe even 100x. Hard to imagine bitcoin gaining 10-20x other than very long term - but a very big maybe. But, for all projects: Do your research, because there are very good ones, but very bad ones too as you know, unfortunately...! There is no shortcut to your own work! Don't trust the ICO ratings because they can be bought, and don't trust the most visible projects because it just depend on marketing spend, not on the quality of the project! Look at the substance, the business case, the value of the space they are claiming to take over or "disrupt", the nature of tech to be developed, the business experience of the team (most teams don't have a clue of the underlying business!!! so they can't disrupt anything...)

Recently, I have been following in particular Stellar and Stellar-related tokens. Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing - probably one of the best bets for 2018. Up by more than 50% from the level a week ago, and it will continue for sure. Price has potential to multiply! Worth looking into tokens issued on the Stellar platform that will also profit from the new rise of Stellar...

There, I found an interesting, solid project, experienced people, with their token issued on the Stellar blockchain: AXU of argentas.io. They seem to have ANN for their community-oriented presale too https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900 Financial blockchain, solid idea & white paper, thinking of putting in some. Just too low profile so far, but it definitely is a hidden gem in my opinion.

Of course one has to diversify between tokens, not to put the eggs in one basket, but this one looks to be worth the risk with a very attractive presale price of 0.4 XLM for 1 AXU that is 50% less than their ICO price later, so this 2x gain together with the underlying Stellar price going up, giving a double boost to it, looks to be like a sure winner, gains soon in pocket I believe - and may soon be 5-10x the initial presale price, later on maybe 20x. Following some EOS related projects too along with other Stellar projects, maybe finding some further ones there too. But I am definitely for AXU as an undiscovered diamond - others I like are much more well known - so far... But I like to pick my own things that the others still ignore - I have gained very nicely that way so far Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
I lost a lot, too. But before investing in the crypto currency, I realized the fact that this is a big risk. That's why, I do not invest all my money in the crypto currency. At the moment I believe that the market will go up.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
I do not see any reason to sell altcoins with such a loss.  You just need to wait for them to grow up.  My portfolio of crypto-currencies also fell by 70-80%.  But until I sold my altcoins at a loss, I do not believe that I lost money.  Still can grow up. And I will get my profit.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
I think that now it's too late to do something and need to wait for the growth of altcoins, I almost do not doubt that it will be in the near future, the main thing that bitcoin is not much shook in different directions
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
You only will lose if you will sell at this time. The only true option is to hodl. Just wait for the growth. The best thing is to diversify your portfolio in 50 % Bitcoin and 50 % altcoins. All we need now is to be patient.
Activity: 324
its always risk in altcoins, you can receive nice profits or lose money, its interesting how is situation half year later of our investment, are you plus or not.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
Before engaging in anything related to crypto you always need to have a foundation of knowledge about it, maybe a deep research before opening your wallet. One of the best rules in cryptocurrency is that you only risk what are your willing to risk or should I say what are you capable of risking.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
you should keep. It is the best way to preserve your money for a long time. If you sell them, you are losing your real capital. You hold, the market rises then you get little profit. Beside that, the economy is having problems and the price of the reduced altcoins is normal. So be patient and hold on.
Activity: 266
You should hold your remaining BTC for a long time now. If the price of BTC exceeds the previous height, then 20% of your BTC is also worth a lot of money, so cherish your remaining BTC.
Activity: 224
Maybe this is your mistake when investing, and the crypto was at the hight or pamp, so you lost so much? I do not recommend now to sell altcoins, since there is still hope to return the invested capital later
Activity: 560
You must learn this hard lesson and never do it again ,bitcoin is bitcoin ,this is the safest investment in crypto ,some altcoins are also good ,such as etherium or litecoin but not so much as bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Use it as a lesson and move on. I would recommend taking a break and hodling. Your coins can go down even further but don't sell them at an 80 percent loss.
Activity: 43
You do not have to sell coins at the bottom, you just have to wait when they grow up again.Wait for the perfect time. Since you bought a longterm coins, you should wait for them to recover.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
if you believe in the development of the coin, it is better to bear it, but if not, it is better to sell it. I think the 80% drop is very much. well, that's a risk of trading, so all you need to do now is be patient. I think a lot of people are also like you.
Activity: 186
Especially cryptocurrency investment is very fluctuating, we can get a profit up to thousands of percent or lose up to 99% in a day is a common thing, if we lose money then be patient and hold is important and we must do.
Activity: 56
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

Attention! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
Activity: 40
Bitcoin is truly hinting at an enormous having some immense runs however who knows ?

The alts are truly being smothered at the present time and until the point that we see some adjust that would keep going for some time, it would in any case be difficult to see a portion of the alts doing admirably.

Cost of bitcoin may not so much go down that much and regardless of whether we may need to see revisions now, it would not be underneath $6,750 ideally. Be that as it may, nothing is steady and anything can occur with alts any minute.
Pages:
Jump to: