Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 38. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Hold for your dear life. If you pull the trigger and you sell at loss, then you are indeed at loss butifyou hold your altcoin, provided that your altcoinare solid altcoin like Ethereum etc, then you will bw happy you held when altcoin price rally in the future!
Activity: 71
I know it can be troublesome yet think of it as an exercise (regardless of whether it be on better procedures, actualizing stop misfortunes, or simply having persistence), however I would hold now. They could go down much further however offering at a 80 percent misfortune would be something that I would stay away from. I never truly looked profound into sia or dgb amid the promotion since they were at that point pumping and my underlying look over them didn't uncover anything noteworthy. Saying that, that was months prior and they could have refreshed guides or better groups/networks. Stratis then again is an extremely solid task and I certainly anticipate that it will go up. It's to a great degree underestimated at it's present cost. Amid the following alt rally, it will be one to hold IMO.
Activity: 49
I know it can be troublesome yet think of it as an exercise (regardless of whether it be on better techniques, executing stop misfortunes, or simply having persistence), yet I would hold now. They could go down significantly further yet offering at a 80 percent misfortune would be something that I would stay away from. I never truly looked profound into sia or dgb amid the promotion since they were at that point pumping and my underlying look over them didn't uncover anything noteworthy. Saying that, that was months back and they could have refreshed guides or better groups/networks. Stratis then again is an exceptionally stable venture and I certainly anticipate that it will go up. It's amazingly underestimated at it's present cost. Amid the following alt rally, it will be one to hold IMO.
Activity: 98
It is too late to sell them now. Just hodl and wait for the next irrational ultra altcoin bull cycle.
There is much new capital flowing into the market. Many people will start searching for the next Bitcoin soon imho.
Activity: 98
you have to be patient, and try again. it may be very bad to lose 80% of the bitcoin you have. but, I do not think you're the only one who feels it's a friend. I've also felt that way, and all you can do is be patient, and try again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I think that even if you will lost all 100% of you money then this is no reason to stop, the market is really volatile and gives you the opportunity to make money at all times            
Yes that is right also you will lose your 100% or whatever it is if you sell it when you are really losing the trade but if you stay still and hold then do cost average perfectly for sure you will be fine don't sell the dip just buy the dip.
copper member
Activity: 26
Think long term. Buy more during the slide and just stash away and have patience.
Activity: 94
You have to be patient and patient waiting for it at a higher value than the current price, even though the price is now starting up again, for us you better keep it at a higher level in the next few months, so I do not think you will not lose your investment .
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
It's definitely not the best decision to sell now. Better hold or shift to other coins that have more potential.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Yeah I think the priority of the investment amount should be greater in bitcoin because it would reduce the investment risk, not the problem of investing in altcoin because some altcoins have a faster and higher change than bitcoin. but certainly more risky. then use appropriate allocation of funds for investment in altcoin and use your strategy and knowledge to choose potential altcoins. and most importantly do not panic because it will only hurt you
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
Here you can only advise two scenarios, the first, do nothing and wait for the bull market, or the second, buy a promising coin with a small capitalization.And of course do not worry.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think that even if you will lost all 100% of you money then this is no reason to stop, the market is really volatile and gives you the opportunity to make money at all times            
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
It is very sad that you lose your profits, but you need to wait for the price to recover and you will compensate for your losses with profit, which will definitely be. It's only a matter of time. All predict and say that there is a possibility of a breakthrough bitcoin mark of 10-12 000$/ I really hope for this.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
You should keep buying coins at a lower price to average the loss. That is the only way to minimise the percentage of loss. Nevertheless, wait for better times prior to get rid of you bag. Eventually it will go up again!
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
if I am not wrong, there was a pump, big pump 1 or 2 months after you post this, right?
so did you sell it at that high time?
because if you still hold them now, I think you deserve a medal, patient medal.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 182
That is big lost for me. I suggest you to hold and evaluate how can lose a big before invest in crypto because investment in crypto there is too risk.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
You should never sell your coins and tokens, if the decrease in their price is caused only by the general fall of the crypto-currency market. Such actions will not be logical in terms of making a profit and will always mean a direct loss of your funds. Yes, and why do this, if over time the market rises again and if your coins and tokens are promising, they will grow in value even further.
copper member
Activity: 26
If the project is good then I would buy more. If it is a crap coin then I would consider my losses or put in a sell order for the day it gets pumped (if that day ever comes).
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
The best that now you can do is invest in Altcoins. Prices fell on these coins by 80-90%. There will be chances to get back.
Pump and dump is the best session when inveting in altcoin, right? but for people who do not know this is the biggest risk. Pump and dump altcoin is a common thing to do, I often see groups like this and they always ask the admin group, when will the pump happen? You right, investing on altcoin is the best place but if you know about that before but for someone who does not know it is the worst thing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
you wait a little and then realize that your investment has brought only benefits and benefits, and not as large losses as you described
The loss in this market is very easy to see and it is important to stand up strong after the failure so if you still keep the coins are falling deep, then continue to hold if sold This is an opportunity for investors to buy very good coins at low prices. This is a very good opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: