Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 31. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
That is part of the crypto currency business risk, you should have make more enquiries on the coin you want to buy but all that is by the way what I think you need to do now is to hold your deeping coin and buy more verified and appreciating coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think you should consider investing in another time. Investing in the downturn takes money very quickly, Hard to recover. If you invest, you also invest with small capital and divided into several waves. Play by market activity, do not all in
Activity: 91
If i were you,  I will wait until the market recover.i won't sell any coin . Because I think this market will strong develop in the future
copper member
Activity: 140
Hold! until you sold it - you did not fix the losses! Now the green market will start and all coins will grow faster than bitcoin. good luck
Activity: 81
You are not the only one brother, It is constantly similar to that in cryptospace, new brokers dependably hold one altcoin and when it pump , they hodl and trust it will pump increasingly and missed the opportunity to offer, and offer with it dump over half... Endeavor to be brilliant and enhance your portfolio and have your own particular straightforward exchanging guideline like ( dependably offer at 30% benefit and dump at 10% lose). You can likewise learn TA on the web, it help a ton for exchanging.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just wait to cover your initial investment in alternative coins before you sell it into Bitcoin Smiley . Just need a patience Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
If you will watch in the autumn '17 you can see such a dump. No, today is not the same situation. But altcoins dump like today. But I see how more and more compressed spring. ETF will be one fact only. But technology and ideas penetrate deeper. And I think the explosion is imminent
Activity: 616
Compared to the time you both those coins, the situation is even worse now. I cant tell you how much I'm currently losing from the altcoins I bought months ago but the only thing to do is to hold and wait for a better day.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
I would defifnitely keep it, at the moment there is just no reason to sell these coins. I think they will return to their heights. Just now a lot of attention is focused on Bitcoin and the people come into it. Just be patient and wait a little.
Activity: 308
You better don't worry about it now, already you can see they're recovering from the bloodbath, so holding is best thing to do, don't sell them for cheapest price, and wait till next year minimum.
Activity: 68
There is no other way than withholding that your percentage will increase. And not to sell now with a small percentage of return .
Activity: 98
I would suggest you to hold because you are already 80 percent in loss and this time market is red so don't panic when market is green your loss will be recover if you are holding good coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
its already happen, too late to cut lose, you just need to wait more till the price rising again, i hope it not taking too long to rising
copper member
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
As you told you already lost the 80% of your initial investment. If you for the option sell then just 20% like nothing. Just take the risk and hold for more time. Those three coins will be on the moon soon.
  • One of the hidden gems of the crypto world definitely includes Digibyte (DGB), and many have started to notice this coin’s potential. According to them, it is only a matter of time before Digibyte’s value skyrockets as well, due to its amazing features an function.
  • Although Stratis has received some criticism from the users in the past few months, the features of the crypto-coin are worth investing in it. In fact, the development team recently issued a statement saying that they are currently focusing on the marketing aspect signals that the coin is preparing for future. So, It really depends on the team how good they upcome with their new plans.
  • As the beginning of 2018 was veritably devastating for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, various Altcoins especially the less familiar ones started using it as a golden opportunity to make inroads in the existing market. Manifestly, Siacoin was one of them and for keeping up to this fierce competition, the Siacoin development team has been tremendously busy in making ingenious implementations for their users’ convenience. Very recently, on 30th April 2018, they have published a comprehensive description of their technical progress this year. They have also unveiled their plans for this year in their 2018 roadmap.
Activity: 39
Don't worried bro Just forget what you've lost.Start with new stamina but not like this. Must read and research about crypto currency.Here you can find a lot of threads you can follow this threads. This time please don't repeat what you have done which cause your money loss.Be patience. Be cool think about it.Best of luck
Activity: 81
On the off chance that I can recollect effectively it began June this year when the alt showcase began to get bleeding. I additionally lost some a large number of my positions since I didn't set a stop misfortune. An exercise learned. Digibyte, Stratis and Siacoin are on a very basic level great coins so they ought to recoup gradually until one year from now.
Activity: 129
It means that you have done wrong choices when you had decided to invest such alternative cryptocurrencies. I can recommend to you to be more far-sighted only.
Activity: 140
Hold and be patient. this will reduce your losses when the crypto market has decreased. do not sell cheaply your assets.
Activity: 336
There is no point in selling with such losses, because if you sell, it makes no sense then to buy them!
Activity: 237
I saw stratis and sia is going up again but nobody knows both coin will goes to its peak again or no, but in the long-term it may be comeback, at least think about how to make your lose smaller now.
Pages:
Jump to: