Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 42. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
My friend, I was in the same situation. But I believe that the altcoyins will still grow in value. Maybe not to their previous price highs....but  i believe!
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
In this month bitcoin price is down day by day all investors are invest lot of money but they lost their money I hope this time is hold all money
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
You know it happens sometimes with traders and investors,life is like this ,so you must forget about this loss,then get some more money and buy more bitcoin and alts while they cost so cheap,in a few years you will get a huge profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
After all the holds still Altcoins value nailed at th3ir average price since the launch. But if you guys sell it when they hit the crypto exchange then invest them to Bitcoin, you'll gain more profit than doing trades between Altcoin to another.
Activity: 76
Yes, it is certainly an unpleasant event, I too, most of the BTC used to purchase the violas, while the result is no, but I hope that towards the end of the year the price of altcoins will grow.
Activity: 70
If you have faith in the project and believe in the track record of the team managers,then I will tell you to hold onto it for some time and forget about it. It will rise to your surprise.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!

If my money at that time was a little bigger, I would have also bought Digibyte. But since I had a very limited finances at that time, I only ended up buying Stratis and Siacoin. And needless to say, we ended up losing, right?
And my newbie mentality at that time urged me to just sell them before things will fall down farther. That is exactly what I did. But then around the fourth quarter of the year, they rallied big time. I was already out long before that. HODL was the key, and it always needs patience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I lost too. Last two week, i lost my %50 of my money because my altcoins lost their value to bitcoin. We are waiting for good news and good days
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

In December-January, if you still kept, you have all chances to sell for a very nice prices. Hold strategy always work.
Activity: 42
I would always keep at least 1/3 of my portfolios value in BTC.
Activity: 61
It was where you invested which lead to a lose , i think you were not familiar with the project where the coin should have its own platform and has a good stand in market, my opinion is to get full detail of the altcoin where you invest and also check the market growth of the coin. if you want to make some profits its better to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 170
Just hold a little bit more, you invested in shitty altcoins and that is the main reason of why you have lost so much, next time try to invest in better coins
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Hey there

Try to hold and patiently wait the time market will rise together with altcoin price rather than to lose what you have now in your wallet. Holding and patience is the only solution for this volatile world of cyryptocurrency. Market may down now but it will rise up soon just believe it and don't send temper to fall on FUD.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
Now, there is not much hope for Bitcoin, because the price is falling. However, selling is not worth it because the drawdown is temporary, so you need to wait until it pump again..
Activity: 260
This markets day it is really difficult for holders, because 100% of us are losing basically our Investments so you're not the only and I can tell also that I am holding, you can do whatever you are considering as wise.
Activity: 448
Well its not your fault that the value of your coins has deteriorated, The coins you invested in have faily good value to them and there are possibilities that they may earn you good money in future, The market is currently on the fall, and most coins, including BTC and ETH have lost significant amount if value, therefore relax and have faith in your coins, you are not the only one losing value, just hold on and be a little more patient, the market will regain value and so will the value of your coins
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Just hold it, it would be hard if you sell your coins now. You only get 20% and you must recover 80% from your amount, there is no other way except hold it.
Activity: 115
all market is red now. many people same you lose money in crypto but this time is hold for all coins and wait. this is temporarily lose end of year all holder are in big profits. 
Activity: 75
Hey there

I personally wouldn't sell at such big losses. holding until i recover at least my initial investment
Activity: 31
There is another way to find out like whether ALTs are at fair price or not
If you find any similar projects which are having higher market capitalization than which you are looking at altcoin then that altcoin is trading at undervalued
So you can enter into the ALTs with confidence.
Pages:
Jump to: