Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 41. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I know how you feel because some of us have been in your shoes it's heartbreaking  but I encourage  you to hold on there is hope for them to rise enough for you to recover.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
I believe that it is necessary to diversify the risks, and not save all the savings in one coin, but to change all the bitcoins to altcoins is silly. Now you need to wait for acceptable prices to profitably sell these coins.
Activity: 120
well, if you do not sell it, you will not be lost  Smiley do not sell as long as you can and may be one day prices will rise
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
I am sure you must have seen some recovery or probably profit provided you held your coin and bought the deep during raging bitcoin rally! Many altcoin are in the green since the announcement of segwit 2x hard fork cancellation.
I think the next pump will be just with the Ethereum. Not as sharp as bitcoin, but I think it will gain momentum and will go up next year.
Activity: 98
I am sure you must have seen some recovery or probably profit provided you held your coin and bought the deep during raging bitcoin rally! Many altcoin are in the green since the announcement of segwit 2x hard fork cancellation.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
Wow, are you buying bitcoin at the highest peak? I saw your time, you should be making money right now, no loss, I remember that there was a very good market at the end of 2017, when Bitcoin was $40,000.
Agreed. Now though many and suffer losses, but compared to 17 year now the market will be higher and you should have a great profit.
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
Wow, are you buying bitcoin at the highest peak? I saw your time, you should be making money right now, no loss, I remember that there was a very good market at the end of 2017, when Bitcoin was $40,000.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

I think you do not have many options, or rather they are not at all. You just have to chew on the recovery of the market no matter how much it takes.
Activity: 104
Ouch. You just have to stick with it and try to earn them back - trade wisely. 80% is a hell of a lot to make up though, did you just invest it and leave it for 6 months? When you're dealing with alts/trading you should always put a stop loss to avoid this.
Activity: 93
If you want to profit from trading, you should not think that "you want my money back," because loss is a loss, and she's gone. You can not get your money back, because you did not lose money by someone, you just had a bad decision and mistakenly made you lose money. Earn more profits and start again, that's all.
Activity: 70
I always hold at least 50% of my money in bitcoin to avoid situations like this, because despite everything it is still the most reliable coin out there. I think 50% should be the baseline. If you love taking risks, you can go below that percentage; but I would advise against it.
Activity: 112
I didn't ask anything about digibyte coin but siacoin and stratis are the top rated coins available in the market and i also bought these coins around 2 btc and very soon these two coins will go up and give you profit around 100% profit because i very well know the potential of these coins so don't make any decision with panic.
Activity: 98
Invest in Sonder nd get your money back
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Hey there

I advise you to invest more money in cryptocurrency  because during the next rise you will be able not only to cover your losses but also to get additional profit. There is no doubt that the market will soon begin to recover and now it is the last chance to buy cryptocurrency cheaply.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
Hey there

Hold for now and facing 80% loss is really stressful. I also made this mistake last January should have sell my holdings rather than holding them more. It is best to wait patiently and hope for good pricing in a few months. Its a tough quarter for all traders and investors.
Activity: 107
Consider these projects again. Analyze the latest news that came out on them. If you are satisfied with the prospect of development of these coins, then continue to keep them, so as not to lose their own money.
Activity: 91
Each of us made mistakes on inexperience and lost money so it's not just your problem. No need to rush to invest in a new coin but should analyze prospects and learn opinion of more experienced traders.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Hey there

There are always going to be dips but as history this year has shown that there will be big growth through the altcoin community. Stats don't lie. Be patient, they will recover. They always do. Just make sure you diversify as much as possible.
Activity: 91
I have learned the same lesson as well. I have sold losing altcoins and that definitely was a big bite on my investment. Now for any  promising altcoin I invested in and at the moment they are losing, I just leave them as they are. One of them after sometime have multiplied more than ten times. And take note, invest here only those funds that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 84
I experienced a similar situation in Ethereum. I did not lose because I did not sell it. Despite the price I bought, I sold it again and bought it again, so I increased the amount of etheride. In this way, the spell has turned black.
Pages:
Jump to: