Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?! - page 78. (Read 21873 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
It is too late to sell them now. Just hodl and wait for the next irrational ultra altcoin bull cycle.

There is much new capital flowing into the market. Many people will start searching for the next Bitcoin soon imho.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
invest with caution. read reviews here in the forum and ask for opinions before jumping into ico
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
preparing for more with the release of news from the developer as they might gains of good offers from the distros to gives of sums of exchange to helps as recovering results of loss with the past terms of back with the previous plan on investing.

LHC Coin is one of good offers with the current ICO on offers from the developer.

please with the white paper from the website

Activity: 434
Don't worry as you are in the same boat as many. Just remember you haven't lost or gained anything until you actually sell. Most alts are only down right now because of Bitcoin's price surge. If you've picked good altcoins your investment should be safe and most probably, the fiat value of your altcoins will still be the same as if when you initially invested. Just hodl if you don't need the money immediately.
Exactly I am also feeling the same while comparing with usd my loss is not much but while comparing with bitcoin investment loss more than 50% so most of the people are in same ship anything is possible in crypto world have a patience .
Activity: 172
It's your choice if you hold your altcoins that you have or you sell that. But if you think thats not good coin you can sell that or you can replace it to other altcoin. But be caredul of what decision you made because you lose 80 percent of your profit and maybe you will you lose all your money once you choose wrong altcoin. Need patient here so you can wait the price to increase again ..

The thing here is to be active while holding your tokens. You can exchange them witch BTC, ETH and each other. This protects you from huge loss. You can also open positions on margin trade while the market is undergoing price dumps.
Activity: 952
You are not alone dude, I bought $SC Sia from the top at 600sats. But I sold it on 300sats, I just accept the reality that I traded my precious Bitcoins to a shitty coin. Lesson for this never HODL a coin unless its Bitcoin. If you caught in a dump, sell it, and place it to a better coin or better stay it as bitcoin.

Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Don't worry as you are in the same boat as many. Just remember you haven't lost or gained anything until you actually sell. Most alts are only down right now because of Bitcoin's price surge. If you've picked good altcoins your investment should be safe and most probably, the fiat value of your altcoins will still be the same as if when you initially invested. Just hodl if you don't need the money immediately.
Activity: 546
Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

I also lost around 0.1btc in these alts and finally decided to play dice on those coins. I made double of them but unfortunately lost all of them completely. It was a bad experience finally and now i am again earning bitcoins from initial stage. So better hold and forget untill the price equals your loss.. Best of luck.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Hi, Imho it's better 4 you to wait until things will go better. At this point The difference between lost 80% or 100% is not much. So wait and pray. Good luck
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
It's your choice if you hold your altcoins that you have or you sell that. But if you think thats not good coin you can sell that or you can replace it to other altcoin. But be caredul of what decision you made because you lose 80 percent of your profit and maybe you will you lose all your money once you choose wrong altcoin. Need patient here so you can wait the price to increase again ..
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
If you're reading this at a loss right now just throw it all into NEO. You can't expect to throw all your money into some random ICOs you hope will be the next big thing when everyone is talking about them and you buy on a pump, then cry about it few months later that they've gone down when you just left them sitting there. Use em to trade, make up your money and reinvest when you're more confident. Buy high, sell low, rinse, repeat, if you're just letting them sit there gathering dust you may as well just buy bitcoin.
Activity: 323
Hey there

If I am in your position, I will hold on for longer. Do not let you get a great loss on altcoins. my advice you should invest on bitcoin.
Activity: 108
almost a whale
you guys are all rekt, deal with it let it go and start trading again instead of watching at your decreasing balances
Activity: 73
I would hold, just need the ICO's to deliver what they promised when they took the $$

For example look at NEO today it has jumped as it has just had a DApps contest (nothing released yet as it was on Friday), 2 ICO's launch using NEO and beginning promoting NEO outside of Asia NYC and Cambridge on the places to visit.

Some of the other ICO's seem to think its holiday time when they take the $$ when I can honestly say NEO have delivered on a constant basis and a good example of what ICO's SHOULD be doing.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
My opinion we should wait for it if we sell our bitcoin we don't loose our bitcoin. it's recover at a time.I don't want to be one of them.
We will not have panic for start buying bitcoin.
Activity: 206
If I can remember correctly it started June this year when the alt market started to get bloody. I also lost some many of my positions because I didn't set a stop loss. A lesson learned. Digibyte, Stratis and Siacoin are fundamentally good coins so they should be recovering slowly until next year.
Early this year was a crazy bull market for alt. Now it's time to correction, they lost a lot of their market cap since this summer. The better thing to do was to sell and wait the BTC rally's end.

wait the BTC rally's end its ok, but why he must sell his coin? I think he must wait and hold coin. I have the same situation. I lost 50% in BTC, but on Usdt at this moment i have same money as in the begining of my traiding.

Don't sell or else you'll lose more than what you've already lose.
Just hold your coins and relax, the more you sell the more you can't cut your loses.
2018 will be the year of alts so stay tune.

This is the only resolution for this huge loss problem. Once he sells, he'll lose more in potential. Because the market is surely will grow next years and the prices of those low altcoins will go up as well.
Activity: 186
You must hold until the year ends,alts will rise from the dead on the first quarter of 2018 so dont worry you BTC will comeback.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If I can remember correctly it started June this year when the alt market started to get bloody. I also lost some many of my positions because I didn't set a stop loss. A lesson learned. Digibyte, Stratis and Siacoin are fundamentally good coins so they should be recovering slowly until next year.
Early this year was a crazy bull market for alt. Now it's time to correction, they lost a lot of their market cap since this summer. The better thing to do was to sell and wait the BTC rally's end.

wait the BTC rally's end its ok, but why he must sell his coin? I think he must wait and hold coin. I have the same situation. I lost 50% in BTC, but on Usdt at this moment i have same money as in the begining of my traiding.

Don't sell or else you'll lose more than what you've already lose.
Just hold your coins and relax, the more you sell the more you can't cut your loses.
2018 will be the year of alts so stay tune.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
If you already looses almost 80% then let that loses upbuild you and also there is no sense if you sell your altcoins in a very low price instead take your time because if you believe that you holding now is good coin then it might make you rich.
Activity: 65
Hey there

Terrible choices. What is special about coins like digibyte and sia? I would not be holding any of these coins, even after such losses. But you have to decide what is best for yourself
Pages:
Jump to: