Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 48. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
In fact, many people will make the same mistakes as you. Don't blame yourself. If you fall, you will get up again. What you need now is to stay calm, don't panic, don't sell them at low prices, and encrypt the market. Rise, wait patiently, don't worry, or you will make the wrong decision
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
You did not receive a loss until you sold the coins. Bitcoin fell in price for almost the entire year 2014. Who had the spirit to keep it, today is a very big profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
There is no special way. Every time the market collapses, we need to be cautious and cautious. So we have to consider it clearly.
Activity: 2
Same here.. I too invested in Ripple when it was high. I almost lost 10x of what I've invested. But, when I invested in Ripple, I decided to hold it for atleast 3 years from now and I am sure on getting returns on my investment in coming future.

To answer your question specifically, wait if you can. Hold the coins for some time.. atleast for an year or two. Understand and observe the market, pick the high time and sell them.

Good Luck,
Kranthi
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
I feel the same about dumping when I am down by 80%,  nevertheles, it normally may be the option to keep some reserve for the future pumps.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Look If I had this situation, I would not sell tokens at a loss. I would wait for the course reversal and no matter how long it takes. From the very beginning it was necessary to understand that there is a high risk.
Activity: 44
I should have just went with bitcoin or ethereum. Cause if they go up then the other alt coins go up. They are the leaders of the pack it seems like. I will hodl since I don't want to sell at a loss. But you think they will go back up by the end of the year?
Activity: 1610
I also experienced the same problem with you, I invested in nxt at price 13k satoshi and now you can see that it's falling deep. I just believe that someday it will return my money at least with my buying price or I hope I get the highest price. Just hodl and believe, this is the risk of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
no need to panic or worry , be patient , the market is starting to recover . wait, just wait
The most vital thing currently isn't to offer coins at a cost underneath which they were bought. We have to sit tight for the following cycle of market development. Sometime, however it will happen. The market dependably indicated great development after many individuals were frustrated.
Activity: 182

trading is very sensitive easy to pull up and dump if your coin amount is loss dont panic so wait for the price back.but its important to know how to set selling price.
Activity: 350
if u lost half of the crypto amount it is better to hold the coins at this point in time nt to sell the coins in loss

You don't loose anything unless you sell in the low period, maybe you are talking of loosing the value of your portfolio, yes the value may loose but if you will just keep holding it will remain safe. just keep your patience and do not panic and for sure the market price will be back to high price soon.
Activity: 182
if u lost half of the crypto amount it is better to hold the coins at this point in time nt to sell the coins in loss
Activity: 364
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
You have a pretty good situation with your coins. All of them are quite promising and this is the main thing. It's safe to say that while you still have not lost anything, if you have not sold your coins at this low price. Therefore, it is necessary to calmly wait for the rise of the crypto-currency market and your coins will bring you a good profit. It should be borne in mind that the Crypto currency can not constantly grow in price, the Crypto currency market has a cyclic growth, but the fall of the crypto currency market will always be its growth.
Activity: 266
In crypto terminologies, this is called Fear of Missing Out (FOMO). You jumped into a wrong conclusion by investing in other altcoins because ripples was mooning. Well, do not blame it upon yourself because many of us here have done same before.
do not need to get upset, of course to lose half of your money is very bad.  but I think if you wait, you can return it, what you lost.  the crypto market will rise again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
You have to wait, you do not need to fix losses, after a time everything will grow again and you will get your profit, the crypto market is still young and it is waiting for rapid growth.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
The most important thing is not to be disappointed and to look for opportunities to make a profit in a falling market, it can be trading or long-term investment in coins in a falling market.
Activity: 19
Just wait it out. At least you learned a lesson now and will know not to buy because of FOMO when prices are super high. If you sell, you will lose. If you can afford to hold out for it to become a long-term investment, you may be able to recover from your loss. Be careful in the future!
Activity: 224
Well my advice to everyone when it have to due some of these coin that have a great future is to wait for magnification and not to sell at a dump and loss coins that have potential. The market does not always grow that expeditious, so you require to be yare to wait at a dump period
Pages:
Jump to: