Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 51. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I believe that your mistake is that you bought cryptocurrency in a growing market at a high price, so when the market changed trend, you lost half of your Deposit. I recommend that you wait now and not sell cryptocurrency, because I think that the market will change the trend and will start to grow by the end of this year, then your Deposit will grow again and you can sell your cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
lost half of all crypto amount Huh

i think you must learn how to be a good trading.
and so sure to be safe and knows the strategi of trading.
if you still doubt about crypto just take a slow down and hold.
thats right.
Activity: 128
https://saturn.black
You are not alone with such problems..

Many people lose money for different reasons. Most obvious reasons as usual - late entry inti the coin or the late exit.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
In this falling market, we all have losses. But if we want to reduce the loss, I suggest that you should not sell our cryptocurrency at this time, and wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 112
You only needs to be stronger and learn from the mistakes you have make, experience is the key to success, holding strong can still be of help to recover in future.
Activity: 25
Nothing you can do about it, either hold or cash out your losses.
Activity: 51
People can't be greedy, and they have to judge the market very well. They also have good strategies. The current market is very suitable for investment because it is falling. Now it is a bear market. What we have to do is wait for the bull market, and you have to do it. It is more waiting, if you can't hold it, you will lose all.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
If until now you still holding it,  the best to do is just hold and wait for other up trend.  Because I think now the price of crypto now is bottomed. Many trader and investor did the same mistakes when jump in to crypto but this mistake make us more experienced in crypto investment.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Complex issue. If you are sure that the price will continue to fall then sell your cryptocurrency. I am sure that we will see a strong growth soon.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

Many people swang on top when buy Bitcoin at 19k USD and some Altcoins with high price at that time, and me too. if compare with this current time, my capital is only 1/3. Actually, I am not good at trading, so I just know to hold it and wait the recover
Activity: 84
I lost 70% of my cyrpto amount. Market is very bad until last 1 month. Last decrease affected alt coins very very much
Activity: 406
you've got invested with good and relied on altcoins. but maybe in phrases of improvement, they're much less capable of grasp properly, so growth is very gradual. it is better to preserve the coins as your future investment belongings, and now you start investing with some other superior coin, as an example with ethereum that may fast develop so that your funding can make a earnings in the near future.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
I also lost about a half of my money. But I am still convinced that this is not the time for panic. I truthfully think that the reward of my investment will come soon 
I lost half of my fund too but because the BTC/USDT pair lost half of its value so no sweat. Just not a good time for anyone want to sell BTC to fiat money, I guess.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
We've all been losing our money since the beginning of 2018. In this bad situation, the main thing is not to make mistakes. Many people panicked and started selling their coins. In my opinion, the best solution is to calm down and wait for growth. If you lose your money due to the fall of the rate it is better not to sell your coins.
Activity: 244
Now most people lose their money in the market, so do not worry much, just think how you can invest money in order to make money on the market correction.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I also lost about a half of my money. But I am still convinced that this is not the time for panic. I truthfully think that the reward of my investment will come soon 
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
you can only use your chances of waiting in this regard. Unfortunately there is no other chance of doing shan. This is my thought maybe you might want to do something else. You know.
Activity: 182
I'm so sorry that you had to lose some money, it's a painful thing to happen to anyone. If you cannot take it anymore and you are really scared that you might lose more, then you should sell off the remaining coins, so at least you will have something to hold on to. But if you want my sincere advise, You lose some, you win some. This is one of those losses, brace yourself up, get yourself some beer, if you do take that and just relax. The market is going to recover soon, and hopefully, you will make back all that you have lost.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
A friend of mine had similar experience as your, but the amount he invested, was not as much as you did. He invested almost $7000. I could remember, he invested into so many coins, but today, he nearly lost all his investments. He is yet to cash out, because he is still hopeful that something positive will come up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Me too. And you are not alone. The market is so, Go down and then go up. But do not know exactly when. We just need hold and do not panic sell. We have not lost anything when we have not sold it yet.
Pages:
Jump to: