Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 50. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 14
All you need do is take it as a hard lesson, now go back to your trading desk sit and see what and what you did wrong that resulted to such loss, after this restrategize and come back to the market better and stronger. Don't let it get to you or weigh you down I know its very painful but you gotta move on.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

i guess many are frustrated of what they did last btc ath, more coins are getting bought by that ATH and now they are regretting those discussion but as long as you dont sell those coin today, no have to worry you can get back those lost profit as the bitcoin recover their lost profit you can gain good profit in the future   
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
Just in its work, it is necessary to establish a certain point of loss in its trade, in order to avoid unacceptable losses. One of the main principles for investors.
Support. When you invest, you should already know clearly when you will go, sell and how long to hold. A pre-prepared plan will help to avoid turmoil and panic.
Activity: 308
It is necessary to recognize the fact that many lost their money in crypto, because they chose FOMO for investments. Therefore, it is better to bet on more reliable, stable altcoins for investment.
Activity: 322
I believe that FOMO is a real thing, in the future it can restore its positions. Just need to have patience and rely on a really long-term hold, although with the current state of the market this will take a lot of time.
Activity: 378
Just in its work, it is necessary to establish a certain point of loss in its trade, in order to avoid unacceptable losses. One of the main principles for investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
I also lost a lot. But I did not sell some coins at a loss. And today I had a hope that these coins will come to life and bring me a good profit in a few months.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I should have just went with bitcoin or ethereum. Cause if they go up then the other alt coins go up. They are the leaders of the pack it seems like. I will hodl since I don't want to sell at a loss.
Activity: 140
dude you should wait don't do anything stupid in the bear market everything goes down you cannot help it just wait for a few more weeks the market will be green again you will surely recover
Activity: 42
feel that you are not the only one in this circumstance. The main thing I can let you know, it's likely not all that voracious individuals. On the off chance that you could win from 1k $ 11k $, at that point you have to promptly evacuate them, on the grounds that the course can not develop until the end of time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think everyone something lose in this falling market of all crypto! hope we will earn something on our investion in the end of this year

Honestly, I do not know the guy who did not lose anything. Just start to avoid selling your cryptocurrency, hold it. Holding is the best policy that helps us to avoid the other great losses. IMHO.
Activity: 69
This market is also quite normal. I believe that you will gain much more than you lost. Good research is needed. You need to know when to sell and when to buy. Now the hodl time
Activity: 70
Nobody can predict the future, and a lot of people are in the same situation.
Personally, I believe the we only need some patience and in short time the market will rise up again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I also have these kind of experiences, but in your case, you have no choice, making investment in a loss is totally loss. Next time, don't be FOMOED when many users are saying that this coin is good to invest. Better before making and investment, make sure to verify first the information is valid or not, to avoid loss.
Activity: 280
do some research first before selling it to make sure your investment situation and wait a moment because we do not know if it is valid or not. If the market returns to its normal price, then your money still has not returned to you, then you have to move
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
the only thing you have to do is to hold it, dont think of selling it now because you will just waste the opportunity to sell it higher than its price now or even bring back to its price before.
Activity: 63
most of us have the same situation , don't worry this is the usual crypto market . we have to expect these things when investing in crypto . don't sell with a loss if you have invested in good coins .probably It could take some time to recover the market but just wait till you get a profit
Activity: 314
What you can do is stick to the present, unless you are willing to sell at a loss and reduce the loss, and then invest in the market at a better price than before, otherwise there's nothing else to do. That's why people are told that they never invest more than they can afford at a time, because the market is unpredictable.
Activity: 434
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

You need to wait until the market goes up again. Crypto currencies are too unstable and it is impossible to invest the latter or credit money in it (not to remain without profit during price correction)
Activity: 208
Fomo and following the hype become the most mistakes that we commonly do. Many people felt the same dude, lost their money because of investing in the crypto. However, it is no need to regret because you can make it back shortly. But, you still have the chances. You can hodl your coins and wait until the price is higher. Probably it will need around 1 year or two, but you can harvest your coins. Here, you can back to your work or participate with us in the bounty or airdrop programs. It is no money to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: