Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 11. (Read 5004 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
September 13, 2018, 02:22:57 PM
I love panic sellers too. They are the reason why I could buy good altcoins at a more low price.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:11:29 PM
yes of course, I also really love panic sellers because it is from them that we can take advantage of buying cheaply ha ha ha. . .
copper member
Activity: 455
September 13, 2018, 02:06:55 PM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

Yes, many are hopeless because the market decline is too low and they sell low because of panic. Panic sellers will be an opportunity for those who are strong in crypto to get cheaper prices.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 02:03:53 PM
I also like buying coins when some alarmists sell them several times cheaper. It always says that where someone loses - I find it!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 01:53:17 PM
But do you always buy cheap tho?  Roll Eyes Or you buy a project that is going to die.
Panic sellers are good for people who do the opposite, in this case is investing. But for long term, it will make the whole market bad and not having a good momentum to go up.

These panic sellers are also good for the newbies. The beginners can get almost all cryptocurrencies for the low prices, and this is the best opportunity for them.
Activity: 672
September 13, 2018, 01:01:21 PM
Panic sellers are the safest way to protect the finances they have from a down-market situation, so I am a panic seller and thankful I sell at the right time before the market ends like this Grin
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 12:56:17 PM
The fear and anxiety that finally made panic when prices dropped and always dropped caused some people to choose to sell and in the end they were willing to suffer losses to avoid even greater losses. This is very unfortunate and I hope we are not part of those who panic, so we are still able to be patient and keep waiting with high trust that someday prices will rise again and we can get a big profit.
Activity: 14
September 13, 2018, 12:51:39 PM
For what I like trading - watch the panic of hamsters!
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 12:50:16 PM
there are many new players who sell panic but that doesn't last long, I also like that when I first joined the crypto world, due to being very easily affected by negative information. very regrettable if indeed many people today still feel panic to sell their coin coins because at that time the cryptocurrency began to rise
Activity: 462
September 13, 2018, 11:24:19 AM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

I agree. I love panic sellers too. Specially if they can't handle their emotions and just let go of their bitcoins at price way below acquisition. I buy it from them easily and makes my pool even greater with getting the bang for my money pretty easily. I hope more panic sellers come and sell their coins for a cheaper price.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 13, 2018, 11:15:04 AM
Im agree what do you love from now im a panic seller too once the price has drop i already sell it immediately because lots of altcoins now big dropping price right now one there is Ethereum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
September 13, 2018, 03:57:53 AM
actually, smart trader love all of panic seller. its good to buy all coin than keep it until the price is stable. panic seller is give much profit for other people, in a fact, they can make by themself. its no problem if market going to red because of panic seller, because there is a moment to make market green again. many people dont know about what they do, they just make them richest.
Yes, it can trigger a decline in market prices because more people are involved in sales activities than purchases. For most true traders, of course, take advantage of such a market situation to make purchases when market prices are weakening to make a profit because they can hold it for a long time until prices rise sharply again.
Activity: 322
September 13, 2018, 01:27:39 AM
why do you love panicked sellers, maybe because you are an investor and have a lot of money, you take the opportunity when sellers panic sell their coins at low prices and you buy more coins. That is why you really like panic sellers and you can buy altcoin or bitcoin at a lower price and you will sell at the highest price.
Activity: 251
September 13, 2018, 01:05:39 AM
if many fall into that trap they always place a hook and fall but it is that the news they place on the networks scares anyone only bitcoin experts who already have years know the behavior of bitcoin its volatility and its strong downs always there panic in the markets olo you have to know how to interpret it to not lose our money and use specialized tools to advise us in our decisions
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 13, 2018, 12:42:50 AM
Thanks for the panic sellers for giving us a chance to buy bitcoin and other altcoins at an affordable price. Let's make a use out of it. Would we be successfull without them?))
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 12:00:22 AM
It's bad if someone sells with a loss because he lost all hope, but we shouldn't judge everyone. Sometimes people need their money from crypto asap, different situations happen to all of us everyday.

That is true maybe because they lack knowledge thats why they do sell it at loss. But of course if they sell it means the value will decrease and we have to take advantage of the lower price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 11:40:07 PM
Reason for panic selling?

The question itself is the answer “PANIC”. It is because that most of the people do emotional trading. They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from loss. They panic and sell in loss. What is the point in selling at low. One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish. If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit HOLD is the best.
Activity: 420
September 12, 2018, 11:07:45 PM
actually, smart trader love all of panic seller. its good to buy all coin than keep it until the price is stable. panic seller is give much profit for other people, in a fact, they can make by themself. its no problem if market going to red because of panic seller, because there is a moment to make market green again. many people dont know about what they do, they just make them richest.
therefore we must be sure about what has been obtained, here we can choose a good altcoin and make a profitable investment place. Be sure in Cryptocurrencies that price movements are always changing, take this opportunity to be better at holding tokens and making sales at the right time.
yes you say, we must be confident and confident in what we have got. we also have to choose an altcoin that you think is comfortable to invest. but all crypto need long term to get income, so before we invest we must bring stock, that is an experience and knowledge, and most importantly we have to be patient
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 11:07:16 PM
I also like this situation, at least I can invest more in this BTC with only a small amount of capital, if there is a platform that provides it, indeed if the holder of panic panics and sells his coins it will affect the price reduction, on the one hand I like it because it can buy but on the other hand it means I need more time to wait until BTC touches the price I want
Activity: 434
September 12, 2018, 11:00:34 PM
 I am waiting for panic sellers to get in action at the next dip cause I believe in the long term potential of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: