Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 12. (Read 5004 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 10:56:35 PM
actually, smart trader love all of panic seller. its good to buy all coin than keep it until the price is stable. panic seller is give much profit for other people, in a fact, they can make by themself. its no problem if market going to red because of panic seller, because there is a moment to make market green again. many people dont know about what they do, they just make them richest.
therefore we must be sure about what has been obtained, here we can choose a good altcoin and make a profitable investment place. Be sure in Cryptocurrencies that price movements are always changing, take this opportunity to be better at holding tokens and making sales at the right time.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 10:47:08 PM
Their panic sellers can't wait to HOLD when there is a decline and an increase in the decline in crypto coin prices so that it makes it very cheap.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 10:23:36 PM
Preferably before plunging into the world of bitcoin investment it would be nice to understand the risks, do not let us lose in making decisions just because of panic, it is very regrettable if we just throw money away
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
September 12, 2018, 09:45:11 PM
This are interesting opinions precisely because it's truth.

Instead of complaining we could take advantage of the situation, right? Maybe. The thing is, if someone lose money in this market it's only because of their laziness like you said and their lack of understanding about how the technology and investments work.

The truth is - That kind of people makes it really easy for someone who wants to manipulate the market.
Activity: 5
September 12, 2018, 09:34:07 PM
I think everyone can appreciate the fact that some people act before they think when it comes to BTC.
It really does benefit those who are patient and smart about their investments or purchases.
On the flip side, there are serial altcoin hodlers who sometimes don't achieve anything.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
September 12, 2018, 09:05:02 PM
Many experts in crypto love panic sellers because they are the more reason why the patient and crypto experts get to hold more valuable coins. During times of fall in the market prices, these weak hands known as the panic sellers, out of fear give away their valuable coins at very cheap prices by further dumping the coin.
If you're a panic seller, this is for you, stop enriching my wallets  Grin
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 08:58:42 PM
We see more panic sellers amid a little market drop and a false talk or a news because of absence of understanding session the crypto market and some are doing this since they don't have persistence in light of the fact that a great many people are not well off once in this market so they are hesitant to free there cash on the double so if there is a little drop in the market cost there principle thought is to secure whatever is left of the speculation so they do freeze offering and different advantages from those circumstances
  Panic sellers are lack of knowledge on patronizing and dwelling of having an optimistic conduction. The eagerness to achieve the thriven conclusoin will lost on reluctant deliberation on selling in a dirt cheap. But no one could blame on panic sellers for deriving in maybe in a good purpose. And some of the time we came in this point to sell in an appropriate bearish prices. Panic sellers are pleasantly good opportunity for every investor and that's why many of us appreciate them.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 07:47:37 PM
We see more panic sellers amid a little market drop and a false talk or a news because of absence of understanding session the crypto market and some are doing this since they don't have persistence in light of the fact that a great many people are not well off once in this market so they are hesitant to free there cash on the double so if there is a little drop in the market cost there principle thought is to secure whatever is left of the speculation so they do freeze offering and different advantages from those circumstances
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
September 12, 2018, 07:37:03 PM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
yes that's the market, where people will panic when they see prices drop, and they race to sell their coins / tokens because of the weakening market situation lately, and some people think this is an opportunity because they can buy coins / tokens at a cheap price

Indeed, it's a great opportunity for myself to buy cheaper bids of coins and also for those who wanted to invest for a good price. This situation right now isn't alarming, because it's been happening since last year before the bull run of December initiated so far. I loved to see those prices goes down and now being grabbed by new interested buyer, but they need to be careful and should learn to control their emotions for them to avoid possible panic again.

After all, the volatility in this market differentiates it to other markets and with the chance tomake huge gains come of course a lot of downsides. On the way up it‘s exciting and people put more in than they should, but when things go down everyone seems at unease. While it‘s during these times where you can make a difference.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
September 12, 2018, 07:31:42 PM
Actually we don't know if they are indeed panic sellers or they are dumping as part of a group strategy to lower down the price of Bitcoin. It is also possible that they are selling because they are in need of fiat for emergency. Granting that there are panic sellers, its their loss, its not something that we are suppose to be happy about.
Activity: 110
September 12, 2018, 07:29:44 PM
Panic sellers are not lazy, they are only expressing their emotions. Truth is that everyone of us has fear, but the difference is that some have been able to master their fear and positively use it. In a real economy, to get high volatility leading to profit and loss case, then we must have the panic sellers otherwise, trading would be boring.

We have diffrent reasons why we sell our coin even the price is low. Maybe there is a need of money like emergency purposes some of them because they afraid if the bitcoin won't recover. In this time, their are few investors who will take advantage and buy those coin in a lower amount that is why they like panic sellers because they can earn more from it.
Activity: 72
September 12, 2018, 07:15:03 PM
You don't really have to blame the panic sellers, left for me, I think it might be a wise decision to make depending on the current news. There are times I panic sell, and then buy back and then sell off, with that logic, I must have recovered from my loss with the little profits made.
Activity: 1036
September 12, 2018, 06:41:13 PM
People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
yes that's the market, where people will panic when they see prices drop, and they race to sell their coins / tokens because of the weakening market situation lately, and some people think this is an opportunity because they can buy coins / tokens at a cheap price

Indeed, it's a great opportunity for myself to buy cheaper bids of coins and also for those who wanted to invest for a good price. This situation right now isn't alarming, because it's been happening since last year before the bull run of December initiated so far. I loved to see those prices goes down and now being grabbed by new interested buyer, but they need to be careful and should learn to control their emotions for them to avoid possible panic again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
September 12, 2018, 06:26:18 PM
actually, smart trader love all of panic seller. its good to buy all coin than keep it until the price is stable. panic seller is give much profit for other people, in a fact, they can make by themself. its no problem if market going to red because of panic seller, because there is a moment to make market green again. many people dont know about what they do, they just make them richest.
Big investors really love panic sellers. The panic sellers is really a person that has no faith and no trust to hold specially on this dip. Maybe they sell their coin in a verry panic way which lead all big investors to buy more and gain during the price will rise, the lose of panic sellers is a gain on big investors.
Activity: 597
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 12, 2018, 06:17:22 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
September 12, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

Activity: 700
September 12, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

Of course catching rapidly falling knifes may be very profitable. But also you could buy asset which rapidly crashing, price of which will not go back for a long time. That's why I prefer to open my position on a stable market.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 02:34:54 PM
Offering at a misfortune isn't in every case awful. In the event that you offer at a misfortune and purchase back at a decent value point, at that point you have higher odds of winning. Offering every one of your property thinking "bitcoin is dead" in light of the fact that the cost slammed is another story however.
Activity: 914
September 12, 2018, 02:33:30 PM
Panic Sellers help whales and even holders to earn their money. If not them, how could we make money? Lets say "Great thanks" to these people  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 02:28:45 PM
I understand perfectly the picture you are trying to paint by the statement.
Panic sellers are one of the reasons why one can get some coins that were on all time high very cheap .
Making it possible for investors to make some reasonable profit later.
Pages:
Jump to: