Pages:
Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 88. (Read 26760 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Instead of holding a well established project which has no more room to grow or not as much room to grow like other projects , Hold some great project , like

1. Elastos(Ela) great partnership , and technology
2. Apex(cpx) mother company is Planing for Nasdaq in 2020
3. Wepower(wpr) Great partnership recently in Australia
4. Nex {not launch yet but keep a eye on it} Neo based decentralised exchange
These are low cap high valuable projects right now

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
Etherium is believed to be nwxt to bitcoin. The popularity of etherium is due to its high demand in the market which affects the market value of it as well as the profit of the investors. Holding etherium for a long period of time would be a great idea given that from the past 2 years,its market value have grown too much same as with Bitcoin which simply proves how good it is for long term holding.
Activity: 41
I suggest you just hold coins from TOP 30 with big capitalization and product

This is a good idea. Research the top 30 and make tactful decisions. You should also keep and eye on new ICOs, and invest early, make your decision based on what about the coin appeals to you as a user and what makes it stand out - that usually yields success for investors.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
If it was me I will choose to invest in neo and some tokens under it like Switcheo. Why, is that neo has a lot of room for expansion. Most importantly, NEO is not decentralised, and therefore its blockchain cannot be forked. Its creator,  built NEO to comply with Chinese regulations and coded it in such a way that allows the entire network to be changed or upgraded quickly. Investing in would be profitable
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
If you want to hold longterm and gain big profits you should invest in a good coin with low market cap like auctus, hpb, bbn etc. Choosing a coin with higher market cap is less risky but not as profitable as low market cap coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
If you want to hold on for a long time, then I suggest you invest in several ICO projects, so long-term holding could have a surprising return. I recommend you to join these ICO.
wepower
Experty. IO
RSK
TraDove

Yes, ICOs do have the potential but I believe Ethereum is the best for a long term investment. Its current market capital is $67 billion which shows that the coin is widely accepted in the market. I find the coin's idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitary code quite interesting. Also, the coin since its origin in 2015 has shown a imcrease of 1100%. Infact last year it led to profit gains of 3700% and this year also, I believe that it can cross the 1200$ mark easily. Hence, you can try investing in it.
Activity: 196
It may not be too difficult to choose altcoin for long-term investments. But considering price and profit percentage, I think Cardano is very potential because the current market capitalization is still far from ethereum or litecoin.

Yes I am also into Cardano. Besides the team, the project is pretty awesome.

And I believe if he can make Ethereum successful, he can make Cardano moon too.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/angelauyeung/2018/02/07/charles-hoskinson-ethereum-iohk-blockchain-crypto-cryptocurrency/#7e6e234c7c15
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
For a long-term selection list, hold which is the new ethereum. It can easily go more than 10x by the end of the year, and even higher if you can keep for longer. Another obvious choice is EOS, which holds steady while everything else falls-there must be a reason
Activity: 196
Depends on what type of coin price you are looking at.

If you do not mind the price, NEO is pretty good with free GAS if you put in NEO wallet / Binance etc

If you are looking for low cost coins (using less money to get more concept), ADA seems good. I also have a liking on BANCA
Activity: 89
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

Based upon my personal research finally i found top 5 altcoin where we can invest now.

1. Ethereum
2. NEO
3. Ripple
4. ADA
5. IOTA

you can also check below link upon your preferance to choose your coin.

https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It may not be too difficult to choose altcoin for long-term investments. But considering price and profit percentage, I think Cardano is very potential because the current market capitalization is still far from ethereum or litecoin.
Activity: 100
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
if you want long-term investment you should buy bitcoin only. The bitcoin price movement is now rising but it is still worth buying because many predict the price will continue to rise to exceed the highest price of the year yesterday.
Activity: 182
For long-term investment I will choose Neo. With a price range that is still far from ethereum, I believe Neo has enormous potential in the future.
Activity: 109
If it was me, I would choose NEO investment, because I feel NEO is quite stable in price, if you keep NEO for a long time then it will distribute GAS for you, this is great.
Activity: 222
My opinion is to reduce the risk maybe you should buy more than one altcoin. But if only one, maybe you can consider Tron for long-term investment.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
I would in your place choose the coins from the top 20. I think there will be some of the best coins for storage for a long time
Activity: 322
Many people start comparing waves with ethereum. Some believe the waves will replace ethereum. I think waves are well worth the long-term investment.
Activity: 252
I do not know if you bought it at that time. But maybe now you can come back confident because in the last two months almost all famous coins have significant growth. May you get your dream wedding.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I think that a similar project today could be the EOS project, which in the end could already make a huge part of the pluses, today there are talks that they are launching their platform, so it will have to be taken after they launch it, it's too late now, but long term can be done.
Activity: 126
Many altcoins are feasible for long-term investments. Maybe you can divide it up in a few coins to minimize the risk. Maybe you can choose two or three altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: