Pages:
Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 87. (Read 26760 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think altcoin that is suitable for long-term investment is Etherium and Neo because the price is starting to rise, so it takes a lot of capital to buy it and must invest up to 1 to 2 years to get big profits as well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Ether is always best and potential to rise more and other altcoins like Cardano,Redcoin,Neo,Ripple now cheaper but worth and bright future.Invest in different coins and dont put all investment at one place.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
advice from my own, alt coin that you can hold in quite a long time is the ETH. the market is quite good progress to date, and give the benefits that fair, and I believe strongly in the progress of the ETH.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
I think the best way is to look to top 20 30 altcoins with big capital, learn a bit about them, and after you can make a decision.
Activity: 392
I could not recommend to join ICOs without any deep research of the projects. Don't spend your money right now. Read forum and article, try to understand technology, spend one week more for research and you save your money.
Activity: 378
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

We could hardly give you a piece of advice because we don't understand how much money you want to spend. Anyway, I recommend you to pay attention to tokens from the first twenty - they won't give a mad growth but you probably will save your money safe and sound!
Activity: 63
I recommend you not to listen to advice in financial matters. If you are interested in crypto try to study the market and analyze their potential by youself. You can make the right choice only on the basis of personal conclusions.
Activity: 112
I would still go with ETH I think it would go higher in the next couple of years it seems like it is also a good choice for a long term hold just like Bitcoin,
You could also hold Wepower and Litecoin .
yes, it is a common tactic in the market for the volatility of the crypto market. Bitcoin, ETH, LTC and XMR are my long-term options. You can hardly rest assured with the new altcoin that it will firmly or vigorously overcome the increasing volatility of the market. very difficult.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
I would still go with ETH I think it would go higher in the next couple of years it seems like it is also a good choice for a long term hold just like Bitcoin,
You could also hold Wepower and Litecoin .
Activity: 658
Catena X
If you need some good altcoins to hold for the long term, of course, the answer will be Ethereum.
But, some other promising altcoins are also here to invest for most profits.
You may research some altcoins likely Ripple, EOS, Tether, Giftz, ZRX, and some new listing from ICOs.
Do you have bad experience about the ICO? Just make sure that you have researched deeply.
Activity: 322
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
For sure you get different answer because different people different point of view I suggest you need to make your own research, you need to read a lot of articles if you really want to pursue on investing in different Alts. There's a lot of good alts out there you can start by eth, ripple, neo , dash or maybe you can select on the top 20.     
Activity: 31
Market is full of alt coins that are needed to be hold in long term. I can advise you to buy lend , neo, trx and ethereum. Even bitcoin will be multiplied by couple of times in long term. You can’t hold your coins till market recovers and starts to climb up again .
Activity: 64
Your idea is good. Altcoin investment cab be very beneficial. You select some altcoin form the coinmarketcap. I will say ethereum fist. This is good coin for long time investment. Because it is doing a lot better now. Then I say Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Dash.
Activity: 21
If you want to hold for more than 12 months, then Ethereum is the perfect choice. A lot of ICOs are using the Ethereum platform, and the user-base seems to be increasing at a good pace
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
I would suggest  Chinese coins TRON IOTA AND NEO COIN all these coins will definitely  pay u 3 to 5 times profit because of development they have and tie-ups they are making
Activity: 238
i would recommend ethereum as a long term holdings. because i see that this ethereum is like bitcoin before. this ethereum has a future to become atlease second to bitcoin in price. it is like bitcoin and ethereum in this crypto world.

i also holding a lot of ethereum now. so i would tell you that come and join me holding ethereum and earn a lot of profit in a year.
It’s a good starting point but I wouldn’t put all your money into Ethereum. Diversifying into many coins is key
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
The best decision is LuckyToken Bounty
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I wish you not to make decisions without thinking and not weighing everything for and against. This market generously thanks all those who keep the crypt for a long time.
Activity: 336
Below i have described some altcoin which is the best for longtime ...

#NEO – in the beginning Antshare, which become lost in translation. is largely Ethereum 2.0 and its direct competitor, with the potential to perform greater transactions per hour and open to multiple programming languages.

#Monero – Is based on a exceptional type of set of rules that makes a specialty of privateness of users and scalability.

#Dash – A similar coin to Monero which specializes in the privacy and anonymity of its users and transactions.

#Steem – Steem is a cool social media platform much like Reddit, which grants is customers real financial rewards based on its own Steem foreign money.

#IOTA – Is a actual time open market platform, with no prices. targeted on enterprise-2-enterprise transactions.

#Waves – A decentralized crowd funding and buying and selling platform, which customers can use to create custom tokens.
Activity: 921
I think that you should pay attention on such coin: Ethereum, Neo, ripple, OMG, ADA. I would still advise the EOC, but he is influenced by such phenomenon as pump, so wait and you can buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: