Pages:
Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 90. (Read 26760 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Investing in bitcoin is a chance to earn. But if you want more profit, then invest in altcoins and ICO.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
First if you are new, look for market research cryptocurrency before investing in it. cryptocurrency is a new market, it has great potential, besides it is also risky. So when investing in this market, it is best to invest long term. It is best to buy valuable altcoin and be in the top 30 coinmarketcap. I recommend buying NEO, Litecoin or Ethereum, as these are good altcoin and promise to bring you more profit in the future.
Activity: 132
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
MY opinion you hold the these coins. I think it's will give you a huge profit in the long term.

ETH
NEO
WAVES
LITECOINS
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
The best long term investment altcoin that I am holding is ETH, ETC, XVG and ICX. These altcoins will be very hot coins in the future. Its price will increase many times compared to the present time because of its excellent technology and application
Activity: 395
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
I would advise paying attention to new projects that develop the technology of blockchain. In the future, the blockchain will be used in all spheres of human activity. I am confident that such projects will allow us to earn very well. Look at coins like Icon, Aion, Eos, Stratis.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
I will choose NEO and ETH for holding
 + ETH is the best choice for holding in long-term . ETH is a great blockchain and potential coin . I think that ETH will reach $2k by the end of this year .
 + NEO has a own blockchain which is similar as ETH platform
Activity: 221
I think there are some good altcoin to be a long term investment eg ETH, LTC and NEO.I think they have a good future if crypto is well developed. maybe that's just my view of altcoin good, maybe master here there is more detail in explaining it.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
In my opinion, best alt coin safe to hold for a long time is definitely Ethereum. There are tons of alts exists in the cryptosphere now and to be honest we know not all of them will succeed. only hold on to those you have thoroughly researched and trust the team behind it.
I agree with Ethereum, but there are still many promising coins on which one can also earn in the long run. For example NEO, BitcoinSport.
Activity: 84
In my opinion, best alt coin safe to hold for a long time is definitely Ethereum. There are tons of alts exists in the cryptosphere now and to be honest we know not all of them will succeed. only hold on to those you have thoroughly researched and trust the team behind it.
Activity: 753
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
When it comes to your money, you need to investigate in which coin to invest, we need to learn to take responsibility for the choice.
Activity: 70
What you do not like bitcoin, if not a secret, keep your savings in it. Or want more pressing sensations?
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
actually all old coins have the same potential to be invested, Bitcoin (BTC), Doge, Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), STR, Ripple (XRP), Maid, NXT, and more, if I think, all coins it's always moving. stay how long you can afford to be bag holders. because most people will become weak hand if it is too long save.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
Remember that there is only one Altcoin which you can blindly trust and that Altcoin is called ETH. See there are a lot of coins out there, around 1500 of them, but no other Altcoin can match the popularity and supply of ETH. Also, every Alt is based on ERC-20 Tokens and ETH plays role over there as well. So if you just need ONE Altcoin to hodl, go with Etherum. I cannot recommend any other coin.
Still, there is nothing safer than a Bitcoin. It is by far the best investment and the most trusted too. It is currently increasing in price so you can consider that as well if you don't want Altcoin.
Activity: 84
Buy XRP , and you wont regret for that , for the big invest , you can choose for Waves and ethereum , hold it for 2-3 years , this is what i do in early years , and i'm still holding it althought it was in red alert markets situation.
Activity: 504
If you want to hold very much, and this is not the last money you can just choose altcoins from top-10 crypto. It can be NEO, EOS, ETC , ethereum, Monero , Cardano , Zcash, Litecoin and etc.
Activity: 182
Just go Eth or Neo. My top 2 . It will be good profit for longterm. No risk, good money.
It is really a good choice for long-term investments. These two coins are constantly evolving, and this usually benefits the price. It seems to me that after the restoration of the market, these coins can make a good profit. But if you prefer a single coin, then ethereum looks more preferable.
Activity: 112
Just go Eth or Neo. My top 2 . It will be good profit for longterm. No risk, good money.
Activity: 448
i suggested some best altcoin for hold,
1. Eth
2. wave
3. neo
4. ripple
Activity: 280
Best altcoin for long term investments is ethereum if you ask me. I think it will get closer to bitcoin anytime now
Activity: 294
My biggest conservative altcoin holdings are Ether, Dash, Lisk and Neo.

My biggest risky altcoin holding is Coss (which I LOVE).

I also hold smaller positions in a whole lot of others MCO, PAY, OMG, LUN, CVC, EDG, B2B, POT, WAVES, TKN, XSPEC, XRL, XMR to name a few.
Pages:
Jump to: