Pages:
Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 86. (Read 26760 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10
There are many good altcoins out there that you can invest on and hold for long term that would generate a decent amount of rewardvfor you, for me I'll say tou should go for Ethereum, neo, new pundi x
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
Personally, I think ETH, IOTA & DASH is the best choice for investment for the long/short term I believe in this coins it's price will be grow in again
Activity: 168
if it was me  i would choose Ethereum investment, also you can take note ICO, but it depend on you.
Activity: 222
I will suggest you join Bounty programs of new upcoming ICO's after some good search as it will cost you zero investment and after some time you can collect good coins and some will go moon after small intervals But if you have spare money then invest in top 10 coins like Bitcoin,Ethereum,XRP,Tron,Monera etc.
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

Altcoins are really good in holding for a long-term investment because right it pretty cheap to invest on it compared to Bitcoin which is 9,000$ at the moment. You can rely on Etherium with is reliability, profitability and its potential growth as being the number one altcoin in digital currency market today. I used to hold BTC and ETH  since 2015 and it gave me a huge profit margin when I hold them until I sold them last December 2017. I really believe in ETH that someday it can replace BTC as being the number one digital currency in the market, maybe not today but someday. There are other good altcoins too, like Ripple, Eos, Bitcoin Cash and Stellar, they are good to invest with because of its sustainability and has large market cap next to BTC and ETH.
Activity: 72
There are a number of coins out there that you can successfully hold over  a period of time. You should however properly scrutinize the coins and come upo with only the best, YOU can look at the Projcts of coins such as Dash and NEO which are very promising
Activity: 182
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

Well for there are so many coins  that you could hold for long term such as ETH, BTC, LTC, NEO, EOS, Cardano and so on... but of course these are all established coins already if you really want to hit jackpot you could start with coins that has just been introduced to the market.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
If you want to hold for 1-2 years, then the top 10 cryptocurrencies is the good choice. I mean the top 10 on coinmarketcap. In all cases you should carefully observe your investmentes.
For the long term, we need high patience and resistance which is the coin that you think is really potential.
It can easily reach more than a few folds by the end of the year, and even higher if you can keep it longer.
But we also have to be careful in acting ...
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
If very large funds you then have to keep coins from the top 10 - 20. If money is not much, it is better to buy coins with large potentials for growth
Activity: 262
my advice if you want to profit in holding coin in a long time, I advise you to hold this coin:
eth
neo
xrp
waves
I think that altcoin in the future the price will continue to rise
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
If you want to hold for 1-2 years, then the top 10 cryptocurrencies is the good choice. I mean the top 10 on coinmarketcap. In all cases you should carefully observe your investmentes.
Activity: 378
Hi, for your information, there are a lot of tokens/coins out there that is called "sh*tcoins*. They are the tokens that already been created, but don't have a market value. So my suggestion to you is to try a new tokens that will come up. Try some ICO (Initial Coin Offering), and I really suggest this korona coin. Their token sale is approaching soon, to check, go to their website koronacoin.io
It may not be too difficult to choose altcoin for long-term investments. If you want to maintain long term
and get big profits, you should invest in a good coin with a low market capitalization
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I think that today you will need to choose from a list of completely new projects that only appear on the exchange and which have very small capitalization, if we are talking about such projects today, then the investment in IAME will be the right step.
Activity: 118
Hi, for your information, there are a lot of tokens/coins out there that is called "sh*tcoins*. They are the tokens that already been created, but don't have a market value. So my suggestion to you is to try a new tokens that will come up. Try some ICO (Initial Coin Offering), and I really suggest this korona coin. Their token sale is approaching soon, to check, go to their website koronacoin.io
Activity: 16
You should check the Top 20 list in coinmarketcap those coins are solid and will give you good profit if you will hold it long term. But do not buy just 1 coin diversify your funds and do your research first for every coin.
Activity: 854
advice from my own, alt coin that you can hold in quite a long time is the ETH. the market is quite good progress to date, and give the benefits that fair, and I believe strongly in the progress of the ETH.

I think not only ETH, but BTC as well. All top 10 coins are good for the long term strategies, especially etherium today. But then buying BTC and ETH is more safe, but not about huge profits.
Activity: 210
if i given option to choose one altcoin ,, surely i will choose eth ,, because what? because I believe eth still has a good selling power with a broad market share of enthusiasts ,,
Activity: 61
If you are new to the crypto world, the best solution for you will be to leave your investments in bitcoin, this will guarantee you income and will save you from unnecessary risks that are inevitable when investing in altcoyins and even more so ICO.
In my view, I would suggest a good altcoin would be Litecoin, Monero, dash, and ripple. I think this altcoin will be great in the next days to your advantage. And a very promising coin that will bring good profit to its owner. Do not just buy advice, analyze all the coins yourself, then decide whether to take it or not

Activity: 182
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
thoughts are pretty good. because at this time Altcoin also has a pretty good development. so holding it, in the long run, will be very profitable. so you can profit by investing in Altcoin. I recommend buying Ethereum as Altcoin which very suitable for a long-term hold.
Pages:
Jump to: