Pages:
Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 89. (Read 26760 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I can suggest u Auctus with small market cap right now but first make your search about this coin and if u like invest to it, also Apex its good promising coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think beside holding altcoin, you should try to do your own research and investing in ICO, that would be better and can earn a lot of money because ICO success will pump x3 x4 in the first stage, but you also have to be ready to pay the price because nowadays there so so many scam ICO, but I would recomend you take a look on Merculet, which I am investing in next month. Holding altcoin also have it's risk because the there is no ensurance that pthe price will pump in your marry day!
Activity: 163
Buy coins that have a unique technology at their core. For example, NEM, Tezos, Cordano, Ripple. Decred and Neo also interesting projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
It is impossible to talk about long term coins and to do not see ethereum and chainlink coming to my mind, it is obvious that they both are gonna be much more expensive in a few months from now.

You can easily double your money with both coins.
Activity: 90
For me, the only good coin for holding on for a long term is eth.  I think in a year or two the price for eth will be 10-15 times higher.
Activity: 205
There are many altcoin to invest for long term as ethereum, Dash, Monero, Stratis, Siacoin and Waves. These all coins are have very strong potential to grow and already have prove them in the market.
Most people would choose between Ethereum, Monero, litecoins. All these currencies are valid to maintain them in the long term and are already established in this market.
Or you can investigate those that are within the first 20 on the list, and you can keep them long term.
Activity: 182
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
There is a lot of altcoin but guessing what would be the best maybe the way on how you are able to decide and see that this altcoin are having potential are one of the best for thing to do.

As I think if the Bitcoin reaches in a low prices I want to hold it for long term and I will keep it in my wallet maybe we don't know when the time will come the value reaches high its time to have more profit.
Activity: 182
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
today a lot of Altcoins that has a high potential for the long term. so we just need to choose according to what we want. I see Ethereum is the best Altcoin for the long term.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
for a newbie and first time investing i suggest to invest coin ethereum because I think ethereum is safest coin for investment nowaday. bear market still haunts the crypto world. or you can invest in best top 10 altcoin.
Activity: 238
Ok that's nice, I will tell you my strategy, what i normally do is that i buy coin with high quantity then i will forget about it and wait for many years, if you come back to the coin, you will be so surprised how much you have worth.   
Activity: 75
In all cases you should carefully observe your investmentes. Depending on the cryptocurrency value on the current moment I recommend you move contributions from one to another alts.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
it depends how much you got, but there is a lot of good project to invest like ETH or NEO ETC OAX ..... BNT
Activity: 70
I think the best option for the next investment that you will not disappoint Ethereum. It is stable and will help to accumulate capital for further investments.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
My recommendation right now is you buy ethereum and choose token erc-20 for long hold. because both are equally potentially big to be able to rise to the moon later. or you can invest in ico localcoinswap by getting dividend as its profit
Activity: 47
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
all newbies are welcome here =) it is good that you decided to sepnt some money on crypto, there are many coins that could  bring you big profits. here is my list for you - Tomo coin, Wanchain,Fusion. You can buy some from ICO - Hycon(dag blockchain) is live right now for 0.09usd per coin. Good luck!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
I will suggest you join Bounty programs of new upcoming ICO's after some good search as it will cost you zero investment and after some time you can collect good coins and some will go moon after small intervals But if you have spare money then invest in top 10 coins like Bitcoin,Ethereum,XRP,Tron,Monera etc.
Activity: 26
I suggest you RIPPLE, IOTA, LITECOINE, WAVES and ADA, they are available for investment and hodl options. Your money will increase at the end of 2018. You wait until 2020. You will be rich. But you must be patient and calm.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i would recommend ethereum as a long term holdings. because i see that this ethereum is like bitcoin before. this ethereum has a future to become atlease second to bitcoin in price. it is like bitcoin and ethereum in this crypto world.

A lot of coins are like btc before. Though i have to agree that eth is fairly established already compared to all other alts and is even preferred by many big companies than bitcoin. Pretty much the alts inside the top five are a very good long term holding.
Activity: 140
That would definitly be THUG, Check them out now get a bunch of Free THUGS or you can even buy on exchanges, They are the ideal coin to hold for long term atleast 2 years, u wont regret it 😊
Activity: 85
I suggest that you invest in several mainstream projects. EOS, WAVES, NXT and XmR are all good choices, so long as you can hold them for a long time, you will surely be able to make profits.
Pages:
Jump to: