Pages:
Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 101. (Read 26748 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 104
February 01, 2018, 03:22:27 PM
I suggest you RIPPLE, IOTA, LITECOINE, WAVES and ADA, they are available for investment and hodl options. Your money will increase at the end of 2018. You wait until 2020. You will be rich. But you must be patient and calm.

I think the same way. I like these coins. I think they will be useful.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 02:59:30 PM
Hello,
In my opinion, you can invest in several coins such as Ethereum Classic, Stellar, Monero and Ripple. I think we will see a very big jump on at least one of them. Good luck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 01:49:57 PM
I would like to recommend you ETH, Stellar, Cardano,IOTA,Dash, Ripple and NEO for long term investment, because all those altcoins have already been established coins and good trading volume with good liquidity.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
February 01, 2018, 09:14:45 AM
some of good names that i suggest are ethereum, ripple, itota, staller. They are so potential and you can split your budget to invest in these coins and hold for a long term
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 01, 2018, 08:46:39 AM
If you want to hold on for a long time, then I suggest you invest in several ICO projects, so long-term holding could have a surprising return. I recommend you to join these ICO.
wepower
Experty. IO
RSK
TraDove
Special thanks to you. I will research it. Before this time, i play ICO but i lost a little money. I dont believe in ICO until this time.

I know Bitcoin in 2017. I play too in ICO and lose my money because the ICO is scam. I suggest to you if you want to invest your money with a long term investment you can do a little research in 100 altcoin on marketcap.
ICO is not a scam, ICO has its practical value and application, I don't think the ICO is a fraud, as long as you choose a good ICO project, so you can get good returns, if you want to hold for a long time, so investment ICO is a good choice.

Yes mate.. ICO is not a scam, But I have traumatic tragedy with 2 ICO when I get scam. I will investment in ICO if that project is very-very innovative, futuristic, has a very detailed roadmap and work clarity and have a solid teams. I just make new investment on 2 ICOs end of 2017 and I can say the both of ICO is success and give me a better profit (Power Ledger and Cindicator).

Be aware. I can't say if ICO is a scam or not. But for the better way, It's good to you if you want to make a longterm investment always buy the coin or token in exchanges. or wait until the ICO done. why? I just make an observation, the token ICO will drop the value after hitting the exchanges. This only way to getting investment.

Visit the coinmarketcap, choose freely the coin/token will you invest. Don't forget to do research first.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 01:59:49 PM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

If you are planning to hold a coin for a very long time then you should be holding a coin that can compensate on your capital. Bitcoins is a very good investment as well as ethereum but if you do not have a huge amount of capital then ripple will be your friend since it is cheaper but the growth is very low, this 3 coins has the best progression on the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 01:54:24 PM
Your excessive zeal is a big mistake for beginners. You have saved up money, but you want to entrust them to other users, because u do not understand trading. If I were you, I would not hurry and start studying the market.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 756
January 31, 2018, 11:04:49 AM
If you want to hold some altcoin for long term then this is the best time to get some and just get those coins who are in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap because that is how you will choose the good coins for long term because they will not get into there positions if they don't have any worth for our cryptocurrency markets.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 09:35:29 AM
May I suggest coins that are backed by physical assets. These are better long term holds as their should appreciate as their assets appreciate and you're reducing your portfolios risk to volatility.

Monaco Estate Token ICO:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-monaco-estate-cryptocurrency-real-estate-investment-fund-ico-2848982
A crypto currency backed by real estate and rental income. The company has a buy-back-and-burn policy thus reducing supply over time, so your initial 5 ETH investment could equate to 1ETH per month dividend payment further down the line depending on how many other investors sell. It's designed as a long term hold and will have less volatility to other coins with the token value rising with increased dividends and capital growth on the properties.

GoldMint:
https://www.goldmint.io/
I don't know much about this altcoin as they are new, but they claim to be backed by gold, which is a solid investment as it's risen steadily throughout time.

I would also recommend ETH and NEO for long term holds. Especially in 2018 as we see Ethereum be the main platform for the numerous ICO's that are launching and as we see more firms utilizing smart contract technology. Plus NEO pays dividends in GAS if you store in NEO wallet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 09:13:38 AM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

Just pay attention at VeChain — VEN and Raiblocks — XRB. These altcoins are not as popular as Ethereum, but they can make a great jump up this year. Certainly, invest into ETH and NEO. Ripple is supposed to strengthen its positions although it is not a real alt.
Activity: 34
January 31, 2018, 08:29:27 AM
Finding the good tokens or coins requires some work and personal preference. This are some of my personal favors. EOS, Lisk, Omisego, NEO, ADA, Ark, Enigma. Diving into a new ICO porject might pay big dividends as well....
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 08:27:41 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
Personally, I think Rise has a potential although lisk and rise have similarities but I still go for rise.. I like the platform and base on my research. Reasons to invest in RISE: Blockchain Incubator, Mobile app store, fast and easy to use wallet, staking, low market cap. All in all RISE is great!!!

Activity: 518
January 31, 2018, 08:27:00 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
I can suggest you the Neo coin. It is really good especially for long term investment and it is being supported bh chinese government which also supports cryptocurrencies. This shows a good potential because it increased its price in a very short period.  Another one will be ethereum which is also for good long term investment.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
January 31, 2018, 08:24:22 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

These is the best time to hold an alt coins because of the low value, maybe you should picked on the top coins for now or make a research about the back ground of the specific coins that you think has potential that may raise a value in just one month.
Activity: 42
January 31, 2018, 08:20:46 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

You can invest your money to the NEO Coin because Chinese government supports this crypto. Neo Coin up from $ 35 to $ 180 at the beginning of the year. Now it is $ 140. I bought 2 NEO for a long term.
Activity: 80
January 31, 2018, 08:18:53 AM
altcoin is indeed very potential, but we wait for longer it seems very difficult to live it.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 08:18:26 AM
The first ever blockchain-based live music marketplace with VIBERATE!

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
Activity: 37
January 31, 2018, 08:13:54 AM
There are many altcoins on the market now that are good to hold in long term. If you are looking for some to invest into, look for coins that have active devs, realistic and efficient whitepaper and check their history charts. My portfolio for long term hodlings currently composed of prl, sxdt, cov, sxut, btc and eth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 31, 2018, 08:12:51 AM
there is lot of good altcoin to keep long term, but you will have to be patient, and do not look your portfolio everyday

QSP
OAX
ARK
WAVES
NEO
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
January 31, 2018, 08:11:00 AM
I am sure that the most profitable purchase is the new young altcoins. For example, AppCoins (APPC), ICON (ICX), Aion (AION). The most important - not to sell at least within 6-12 months.
Pages:
Jump to: