Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 24. (Read 10811 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

Trading is really good, l experience it too and l earn in every trade. So I continue to buy and sell lve learned that you have to be patiently monitor the prices going up and down. That's the only way to make money easily. I need hard work.
Activity: 434
Merit: 34
maybe you have good trading skills so you can get out of work and can be full time in crypto, I think this is risky but if you really make a profit, I think keep going and you can try to look at the charts of market movements every day to make sure you get profit.

Yes, it definitely is, but you bear risks together with getting an opportunity to obtain unlimited profit (if you have skills on trading and money management)
Closed a half of ETH long. Looking for the targets 1-2. Anyway, put a trailing stop due to uncertainty.
Btw, this is a perfect illustration of a general market rule that a strong trend often beats a horizontal level. But it depends. Look straight in the orderbook.

Activity: 815
maybe you have good trading skills so you can get out of work and can be full time in crypto, I think this is risky but if you really make a profit, I think keep going and you can try to look at the charts of market movements every day to make sure you get profit.
A range of $10200-$10450 lasts for about 4 days already. Good diapason trading opportunity. If white levels are broken the price is likely to meet the following substantial levels as targets.

Heard about how profitable trading is and with little/no knowledge of trading jumped into trading, only to come out with a blown account Cry
Any one aspiring to be profitable in trading must first learn and understand the basis of trading. Trading is profitable... Yes! But it is good to learn first.

And also try demo trading that is available for free.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
Heard about how profitable trading is and with little/no knowledge of trading jumped into trading, only to come out with a blown account Cry
Any one aspiring to be profitable in trading must first learn and understand the basis of trading. Trading is profitable... Yes! But it is good to learn first.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I don't see the deals you made, can you share them again? Did you make sure you tested your system enough before quiting your major job? How consistent you wins are, and why do you think you can sustain your livelihood from just trading? I know people live by trading forex and even make good money, but those people work for proffesional firms with huge funds on their disposal, and their profits (ROIs) are not bigger than 20-30 percent per year.

*stars fake profile to lure people into trading course. Never shows real time results, only posts winning trades, claims they have 99% win strategy
Finally, it went out of the range. Managed to catch it at the retest almost at a $10200 level. After 2 attempts to break the second resistance closed a half (general rule of mine) and then managed to gain some more at the long-awaited but weak breakout.

Difficult decision to really quit a regular job and fully focus on crypto trading. But I guess the OP has covered and already think many times before making the decision so kudos to you. I just wish that you make the right decision. Many take that route as well, but only few became successful. Its really hard to give financial advises, but I have said, it's your own decision, best of luck to you.

Me too if I get a chance to earn 12 btc ld rather quit my job and focus on crypto because l may get a  chance to earn bigger than 12btc. Because l cant earn in my entire life of what I can get in crypto job. Im sure there are lots of ways to earn big.

There are indeed. We need just to look and see. And work a lot!
This is all about work and about skills in trading you will make good trading but only by increasing your knowledge in it. Work hard never be greedy or emotional so you will be able to get all your income with zero risk. Better keep in touch with the regular job as well as we can trade in free time but trading is best earning resource.

Mostly it depends on your personal results and ambitions. Also risk tolerance and capital under management. Your responsibilities and aims in life.
Personally I am free and really love to earn, I hate not optimized work time and so on. Thus, after mastering trading skills I chose it as financial freedom. But trading is easily customized and of course it is great opportunity also as a hobby or part-time earning resource.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Difficult decision to really quit a regular job and fully focus on crypto trading. But I guess the OP has covered and already think many times before making the decision so kudos to you. I just wish that you make the right decision. Many take that route as well, but only few became successful. Its really hard to give financial advises, but I have said, it's your own decision, best of luck to you.

Me too if I get a chance to earn 12 btc ld rather quit my job and focus on crypto because l may get a  chance to earn bigger than 12btc. Because l cant earn in my entire life of what I can get in crypto job. Im sure there are lots of ways to earn big.

I think op has the perfect recipe combine to achieve that 12 btc which is experience and luck. If he quitted his job not knowing or experiencing the emotional mistakes you will execute when trading then I doubt that he will even last a couple of months without a regular job. And luck, because people who trade btc are also just speculating and making a leap of faith that btc will rise and get stronger.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
If I hate my day job and not earning that much as my full potential could earn doing the same like what you're doing, I wouldn't hesitate. But I'm currently with the delivery of public service and I'm afraid earning that much wouldn't be as rewarding as what I get from delivering public service. I even look forward towards the government's adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency as part of providing public service. I may not enrich myself in the process but if my vision is realized, no monetary reward could match the satisfaction I would get from being part of a state-level adoption.

Will be following this nice thread though since I'm now starting to learn more about crypto-trading.
Activity: 1078
As a full time trading you may get a lot of profit and you need to  keep focus on such a things which is  doing better in the market cap you may get a lot of experience how to raised the trading value while it going down and get the maximize result out of it so you would make double profit than last month 12 BTC.

There are indeed. We need just to look and see. And work a lot!
Activity: 674
I am hired and not own by any Team!

This result can only be envied, because bitcoin today is the most profitable asset for the last ten years and continues to dominate the market of digital currencies

It is so indeed
About 70% of the market share.
So far, I only dream about it and am looking for an exchanger on which to start trading. What can you recommend? So far I have settled on Whitebit

What was your choice based on?
Personally I recommend to use well-known well-established exchanges.
Binance - spot market, futures were just launched
Bitmex - futures opportunities (for newbies the leverage is not recommended)
Bitfinex - margin trading (again, be careful!) with low comissions...
There are also lots of good exchanges. Look for security, liquidity...
Activity: 83
So far, I only dream about it and am looking for an exchanger on which to start trading. What can you recommend? So far I have settled on Whitebit
Shorted after the 3rd attempt of the price to break the $10,400 level (resistance) out.  Closed after the 2nd rebound from the support.

Activity: 62
Merit: 3
Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

Congratulations for achieving and even surpassing your expectations, I hope i can also be satisfied with my trades in the future.
i am still out of focus i admit but thank you for sharing it kinda helps me having this motivation to put action more than just hoping.

You are welcome!
Hope to make the threas helpful or at least inspiring. Trading requires lots of effort and is not an easy path, but that effort is rewarded!

Btw, started to use that kind of analysis and achieved better results. Thx for the insights
Pages:
Jump to: