Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 25. (Read 10811 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34
Here are some significant levels for bullish and bearish scenarios. For now no essential movements to catch, but look at this downwards trend broken.

Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

Congratulations for achieving and even surpassing your expectations, I hope i can also be satisfied with my trades in the future.
i am still out of focus i admit but thank you for sharing it kinda helps me having this motivation to put action more than just hoping.

You are welcome!
Hope to make the threas helpful or at least inspiring. Trading requires lots of effort and is not an easy path, but that effort is rewarded!
I do trading as another source of income, while my essential source of income is my ordinary job. I am not able currently to quit my job, to do full-time crypto trading, because this action is very risky actually, since the market is down and the volatility is very high.

This is what I was doing for a long time. This is less risky and at the same time brings profits and pleasure. Good luck!
12 years in trading and 4 years in crypto trading, you have a long experience and you are quite good at trading if in your total experience you have 16 years in the market. to get out of work and trade full time and finally succeed in making a big profit, you take a big risk considering in trading we can not make money regularly, a little advice for those who do not have more experience in trading I hope to rethink if you want to follow the path of the OP.

Indeed. Trading is risk. Trading full time is double risk! This requires experience and practice.
BTC PRICE DRIVER

Proven: Yuan falls, Bitcon grows, as Chinese regard BTC as a hedging asset. What happens now:
Yuan devaluation due to
-Chinese economy slowdown
-US trade war with the United States
-Monetary easing (China)
Long-term growth? 🤔

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
12 years in trading and 4 years in crypto trading, you have a long experience and you are quite good at trading if in your total experience you have 16 years in the market. to get out of work and trade full time and finally succeed in making a big profit, you take a big risk considering in trading we can not make money regularly, a little advice for those who do not have more experience in trading I hope to rethink if you want to follow the path of the OP.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
I do trading as another source of income, while my essential source of income is my ordinary job. I am not able currently to quit my job, to do full-time crypto trading, because this action is very risky actually, since the market is down and the volatility is very high.
It's good that you can hold yourself, no need to force yourself in the current market conditions, and don't make a wrong move, because it will be difficult to return.

OP has good skills and analysis so that it can produce 12 BTC, I really appreciate OP...
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

Congratulations for achieving and even surpassing your expectations, I hope i can also be satisfied with my trades in the future.
i am still out of focus i admit but thank you for sharing it kinda helps me having this motivation to put action more than just hoping.
quitting your job now is not practical dude, it will be advisable if this season was like 2007, but past was differ now into presence.
It is a wise decision if you do this as your part time income or sideline, so that you still have source to sustain all you're needs.

It all depends. I needed mny years to take that decision. Now I feel the balance of the profitability and freedom, I earn more than while I was working and thave more free time. Anyway, if sth goes wrong I have an emergency exit and will come back to work easily.
Hey! Looks nice, congrats with your success. Just one quick question to you - do you use automated trading tools like bots or terminals (for instance, Superorder or other platforms)? If yes, how do you feel about automation? If no, why? Thanks in advance!

I feel extremely positive about the authomatization man! This is our future and profitability, tbh
As for my own trades, I can conduct them with & without that tools as I'm totally aware of risk and money management rules and have enough time to do this at the same time enjoying it. Anyway, I prefer automated statistics (there i no need to explain all the benefit that come along with it) and suppose that it is really wise to have a system to control your rik (by your options set in advance) as it doesn't matter if you are experienced or not, your account has an additional security layer.
As for the bots etc, that's great as well but only if you understand that they can screw up as well. If I create or use a bot I put an eye on it carefully and adjust it when necessary.
Google Trends records abnormal "BTC" request growth

The idea is the following. There are bots (algos) that start buying $BTC with the growing interest in it.  Some speculators  agter buying BTC artificially increase the nu of requests. Algos work - Price grows - Profit

Smart idea... Any restrictions? Sounds really easy

Of course mate... That is not as easy as may seem to be
An exchange can ban an arrow of orders from the bots, rate limits matter a lot. But all this depends a lot on each exchange, algos and the ambitions of the speculator themselves.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

The idea is the following. There are bots (algos) that start buying $BTC with the growing interest in it.  Some speculators  agter buying BTC artificially increase the nu of requests. Algos work - Price grows - Profit

https://i.postimg.cc/NMThP2HW/Trends.jpg

Smart idea... Any restrictions? Sounds really easy

A half is closed as a strong resistance is here and the volumes tell about bears' strength. Anyway, the tendency is positive.

Some thoughts on BTC price further movements backed by the chart evidence. Will enter a trade with more clarity at the chart.

World's going crazy.

The events summary that matter in trading & investing a lot. Hope you do not underestimate what happens in the world and traditional markets. Crypto market discounts everything.

Any additional events? What in your opinion had or will have the most impact?

Activity: 62
Merit: 3
Made a trade on ETH after rthe 5-days resistance breakout. The movement was not really promising due to the upper resistance, thus already closed. Here's the obvious range that is the supposedly projected track for the price in the nearest future.

By the way, why is it formed? Why are they so straight? These lines.
I'm really unexperienced in trading, sorry for such questions
Activity: 62
Merit: 3
AUGUST TRADING RESULTS

The beginning of the month was marked by growth. Till August, 8 had a solid inflow of the profit (example below) Then it was normal, ranges were obvious. Started mostly scalping and chillin after the 20th with the volatility lack.
Gains: 4 BTC💥

Hey cograts man!
See you are earning a lot and at the same time have enough time. That's my dream
Made a trade on ETH after rthe 5-days resistance breakout. The movement was not really promising due to the upper resistance, thus already closed. Here's the obvious range that is the supposedly projected track for the price in the nearest future.

Pages:
Jump to: