Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 26. (Read 10811 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34
AUGUST TRADING RESULTS

The beginning of the month was marked by growth. Till August, 8 had a solid inflow of the profit (example below) Then it was normal, ranges were obvious. Started mostly scalping and chillin after the 20th with the volatility lack.
Gains: 4 BTC💥

What will the top 5 cryptocurrencies be on Jan. 1, 2020?

Lots of upcoming projects are out to displace ETH. The drawdown in relation to the hist. max is almost 90% (remember $1300?). EOS, NEO, Tron, Tezos etc... Great competition. But BTC looks to stay for long, anyway.
I'm happy to hear that someone is making a living trading crypto. I've been hodling for the most part. I'm sure that I would've made more money trading, but I keep hodling and waiting for that elusive bull run.

Investment is a different but a great way of working with crypto as well, imo. Do the same too, but not in a such large scale as trading jst dur to personal preferences.
How is your portfolio doing?
This is the worst thing you have ever done (You will realize this later in your life) quitting a job to be a full-time trader is not what you are looking for. Even in the Market time has no connection with rewards. You have no need to see the market 27/7. you just need a 1-hour plan every day to look at the market to check out your edge.
Can you expand upon why you say it is a negative idea to be a "full time" crypto trader? Provide some reasons and examples to back up your statement please...

He is a full timer, minus flying around on these hot air balloons every weekend...

I assume this is personal or extarnal negative experience that had a huge influence on trading perception. That's ok, routine
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
I'm happy to hear that someone is making a living trading crypto. I've been hodling for the most part. I'm sure that I would've made more money trading, but I keep hodling and waiting for that elusive bull run.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
This is the worst thing you have ever done (You will realize this later in your life) quitting a job to be a full-time trader is not what you are looking for. Even in the Market time has no connection with rewards. You have no need to see the market 27/7. you just need a 1-hour plan every day to look at the market to check out your edge.
Can you expand upon why you say it is a negative idea to be a "full time" crypto trader? Provide some reasons and examples to back up your statement please...

He is a full timer, minus flying around on these hot air balloons every weekend...
Until recently, I worked on a hammer drill at a granite plant for 12 hours every day.  You can’t imagine what kind of work it is for a penny.  So I think that the person did the right thing, that he left a permanent job for the sake of trade.  if he has the same results, then a few more times 12 bitcoins and you can live off deposits from banks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13

Well, currently I feel I've made the right decision. The time will show
Definitely I am not looking at the chart 24/7. I have a daily schedule and weekends..
The idea is that I catch the movements and volatility the way to earn enough money and have enough free time
That took time for me to get experience and reasons to leave the job
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
Bulls showed their strengths for a while. As it was stated, $9900 cross resulted in upwards breakout. Entered after a small rollback and the movement confirmation. Now $BTC got stuck at the next level. Closed the position with it. Enough for now.

Some strong levels for BTC. Still low volatility and scalp opportunities. Waiting for breakouts.
Took advantage of the low volatility!

Flying upper and upper above the fields of Europe.  Looks like my own volatility is better than the one of crypto market 😂

Sometimes it's better to get rest a bit from trading to have a jackpot later! Enjoy your weekends! 🥂

I haven't visited this thread for a few weeks. Yesterday BTC broke the resistance for this year's uptrend line. Perhaps BTC will go into downtrend from now until the end of this year, so what is your opinion? I will wait for BTC back to 8k5 $ and place a long position there.

Perhaps it will. Personally I'm waiting for upwards movements in September (probably mid-September). Then it would be more reasonable to make the projections
For now, I see apprx $9730 as one more strong resistance...
As for the diapasons of fluctuations.. I'd say that 8-16k would be ok for that.
Now do mostly scalping.
Activity: 447
Merit: 100
I haven't visited this thread for a few weeks. Yesterday BTC broke the resistance for this year's uptrend line. Perhaps BTC will go into downtrend from now until the end of this year, so what is your opinion? I will wait for BTC back to 8k5 $ and place a long position there.
BTC silence was interrupted finally. Two strong levels are broken in a matter of minutes. Already grabbed the profits

Bitmex, XBTBTC

121 mln order!

Haven't seen such a strong wall yet.

I've been scalping these BTC ranges for several hours, easily taking $10-15 a trade. Now trades quantity really matters. Even in this market proper trading session is possible!  Back to routine, still enjoying.

Anytime I analyze ETH price, it is acting in a range. Anyway, in case of the levels at the chart broken out, the approximate movements  are quite easy to be identified.

Is nice going through your trading history and I will really like to follow you on your Twitter handle and at the same time I will keep my eyes on this thread so that I can add some experience you will share here if possible.

Yeah. History teaches well.
Good luck! Do not hesitate to share your experience
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

I am related to this question even though its not too big amount like this but its higher fee than my salary in company when l get my earnings here in crypto that's why I need to give my full time here to have a bigger profit.l beleive that bitcoiners in the past are becoming rich me to can have it soon.
Pages:
Jump to: