Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 29. (Read 10811 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34
BTC is breaking down the levels. What is the next..?

It is super cool. May I ask if you have youtube account to educate others how to read? I will follow you if you open one.

Well, I do not. Probably later as currently I'm afraid I won't have so much time due to my plans. Twitter is ok for me for now.. But in future thinking of that. Or Telegram channel!
Why 10,800, why not 10.700-ish? There is a daily moving average at 10.740, isn't it?

Yeah
Took a bit upper. Basically, considering a wide diapason of the 3-4th of August price fluctuations to be the red flag levels, looking closer at each when the  price enters the range.
As the price acts not so accurate
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
It is super cool. May I ask if you have youtube account to educate others how to read? I will follow you if you open one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 301
Why 10,800, why not 10.700-ish? There is a daily moving average at 10.740, isn't it?
Look what's here.

2 highly possible ways of movement. If $10800 is broken out, we may roll back even to $9500.

2 events for successful shorting

P.S. Jst have a look at S&P. It is soaring! In contrast to...

Still acting in a range. Scenarious predicted are at the chart.

Exactly, you are very similar to my friend who chose to do full-time trading and with that decision he could focus more on doing research and the results he could be successful at this time. Hopefully you can also be successful with your decision.
The decision is a nice one but the issue here with me is that; how often are the profit going to come in to take care or day to day expenses, also, hat about if OP have family to care for? Will trade full-time be able to make him the needed financial power to careta for the family. I wouldn't encourage you or any other to take such decision which might lead to the detriment of the family.

Of course all this depands on your background and responsibilities. Even no comments here.
OP, instead of giving everyone tips on where, and when, to buy and sell, can you teach how to achieve the proper mindset to be a winning trader?

How did you start out, and what kind of work did you do in your trading to improve?

Hello man!

Indeed the psychology matters. And the steps needed depend on your current stage of the mindsit development.
I would say that first of all you need to understand your enemies. They are greed and fear. It's a usual thing when you woork with money.
Greed. When you enter a trade you are thinking of the mountains of gold and youf future lambo. No way. You need to think of the right decision only. The rewards will come then, and you will have enough time to enjoy them.
Imagine yourself as a robot with a code already written (your trading plan). You have to repeat the iterations without delays or wrong things and if anything goes bad, you stop and fix your code.
Fear. It appears when you are already in trade or would like to close it. You are afraif to lose or to miss opportunities. The same mistake as above.
Happiness. Good feeling. So, you closed a trade and earned. You feel happy and already filling a glass of wine. Nope. If you are supposed to trade you need to seek for the new opportunities immediated as soon as you closed your previous trade. And focus on youк strategy, not wine.
Also I'd mention overtrading. When you go full time you are more influenced by temptation to trade more (oh more time more money). This is BAD. You heed to have a strick schedule. Otherwise, your efficiency will fall significantly. Remember about such trap as tilt. Thus, you need to put not only time limits, but also limits on the number of failed trades, losses and so on.

Here are the major things I'd recommend in terms of trader's mindset.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Wow it's great. But i think it works because you have a decent amount of experience. 12 years is no joke, and 4 years of trading in crypto must make you learn and understand the market. Although i kinda skeptical first if i see someone quit their job because of crypto, but well i think you are one of the success one, and i hope it will continue to be good for you, because we can't really predict this crypto world. I'm trying my best to learn trading too, and i hope i can be as experienced as you in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 3477
You don’t have to quit your job to do crypto trading. However, if you manage to make regular profit in the market, then you can turn a job into a hobby if you like it. If not, you'd better find an easy job for fun. But trading is an unstable thing. You better wait a bit for better results.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
impressive work... During my trip in Bitcoin trading, I only made 0.7 Bitcoin & 26 Ethereum  Cheesy

Yeah, I won't ever quit the job with not enough experience and won't ever advise it to anyone. 12 years already in trading, about 4 years in crypto trading.  I got some hints for the strategy from my job and spent years on getting experience, that is why my quitting is rather reasonable and not so risky
Suppose, the majority of the people you are talking about are already sitting in the offices. Hype makes people crazy
with 12 years experience in trading and 4 years in crypto trading I think is the best preparation to quit old jobs and focus on crypto trading, your decision is very right.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
OP, instead of giving everyone tips on where, and when, to buy and sell, can you teach how to achieve the proper mindset to be a winning trader?

How did you start out, and what kind of work did you do in your trading to improve?
Activity: 258
Merit: 32
Exactly, you are very similar to my friend who chose to do full-time trading and with that decision he could focus more on doing research and the results he could be successful at this time. Hopefully you can also be successful with your decision.
The decision is a nice one but the issue here with me is that; how often are the profit going to come in to take care or day to day expenses, also, hat about if OP have family to care for? Will trade full-time be able to make him the needed financial power to careta for the family. I wouldn't encourage you or any other to take such decision which might lead to the detriment of the family.
The market is not so sweet, anyway... Closed at the strong resistance rebound.

Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

this was my friend a few years ago, didn't really work out as expected haha

Oh, what happened then? Back to work?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:
https://i.postimg.cc/1tT6ksD0/price-action-0522.jpg

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

this was my friend a few years ago, didn't really work out as expected haha
Closed the ETH short at price consolidation

Look at that promising range. Already confirmed

Pages:
Jump to: