Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 6. (Read 242485 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 06:03:29 AM
Do not give up when you fail in trading because each failure is a lesson for your success. If you quit now, do you think you will face the challenges and risks you have when trading. Think before you give up. Better than start from 0 again and be patience for big profit in trading.
Activity: 142
Merit: 2
March 03, 2018, 12:35:43 AM
If you want to quit/stop on trading then Go! no one will gonna try to stop you on quitting because it is your decision and it is all your funds or accounts.

that's true, but quitting is not a best things to do if you failed for your first try. instead, use this as a learning experience remember that failure is not forever there is always a good opportunity after that instances. Grin Smiley proverb says  "try and try until you succeed" Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 07:51:14 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

How about switching from trading to investing. Picking out a few gems and hold on to them? Pick out a few promising ICOs and hold onto the coins?
Just try to look at what you would have made if you did not trade in the last 2 years .. and instead would had if you had invested?

Or is the reason of your high deposit, that you have made all these BTC by investing in the first place? Anyway, you are sitting on a nice stake, choose wisely and do not let anyone flirt you into any sort of scam.

I invested in some ICO's last year and yes, they are really giving promising returns (especially MNX), trading coins now is quite hard, unlike in the mid 2017 and early 2016 where you can be a one time big time in trading, it is really difficult to find a coin that will pump up and will show promising returns that is one of the reasons why I turned to investing, what I don't like in investing is that they will have a run for your money when they chose not to develop the roadmap of their project and if it is a scam. That is a pretty risky choice yet can bring you 20 times return in just months if the project is well managed and developed.

I'm still waiting for Exscudo BTW.

Wow, are you also an Exscudo investor? I have invested some money into this project and the devs of this project always update their working on Bitcointalk. Not like shit projects, Exscudo devs give me feeling safe and trusted. They are not lazy to building their blockchain. Recently, I saw them are completing testnet to test alpha as soon as they can.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 02:04:28 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

How about switching from trading to investing. Picking out a few gems and hold on to them? Pick out a few promising ICOs and hold onto the coins?
Just try to look at what you would have made if you did not trade in the last 2 years .. and instead would had if you had invested?

Or is the reason of your high deposit, that you have made all these BTC by investing in the first place? Anyway, you are sitting on a nice stake, choose wisely and do not let anyone flirt you into any sort of scam.

I invested in some ICO's last year and yes, they are really giving promising returns (especially MNX), trading coins now is quite hard, unlike in the mid 2017 and early 2016 where you can be a one time big time in trading, it is really difficult to find a coin that will pump up and will show promising returns that is one of the reasons why I turned to investing, what I don't like in investing is that they will have a run for your money when they chose not to develop the roadmap of their project and if it is a scam. That is a pretty risky choice yet can bring you 20 times return in just months if the project is well managed and developed.

2017 was very good for alts (btc too). If you made portfolio by picking 10 random alts in may 2017, you would have better returns at the end of the year than Dow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

We can see that the market in the past has been fluctuating continuously and she is the same. It is therefore very risky to join the trade at this time. Bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and are on the decline, this is the point where we wait and buy bitcoin and not trade this time.
Activity: 18
February 25, 2018, 12:36:57 PM
Anyone after a loss thinks to quit. It's normal.
But if you come back to fight, may be next time will do better!
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
February 25, 2018, 10:40:39 AM
You should think enough before making decisions. I think you should not quit trading. Patience and optimism are two of most important things for investment. No one can predict the price the alts or BTC and it's difficult to make good profits for every transactions. brave enough and change strategy, hope you can have a good profit.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
February 24, 2018, 06:18:59 PM

Activity: 238
February 24, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

Successful trading is one of the most difficult things in a new and turbulent market like this. I think the market is so volatile that we should not risk trading at this moment. You need to wait patiently and learn more to be able to know how to handle this at the present time. Do not give up so early, you will lose a lot of opportunities
Activity: 202
February 24, 2018, 02:26:28 PM

I firmly believe that it is unlikely that you can trade successfully in such a new market. We can see the market in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess so the risk will be very high when the trade. You will never be able to trade successfully when the market is down but only able to trade when the market goes up.
Activity: 238
February 24, 2018, 01:17:46 PM
You did great OP, you should invest your money in useful activities, maybe you should start a food restaurant for your family, food never fails, people must eat everyday, I suppose that could be a wise investiment
exactly make and think some best investment for the you that you may have some good result of it there is no other way on it but making and think of what are some good way on it.
Don't know your definition of great but this certainly isn't it. Great would have been winning or having smashing success while this was the opposite, and garnered losses here. Granted they walked away with a lot of money, but if could have been more had they not touched it and traded.
Activity: 420
February 24, 2018, 01:12:15 PM
If you want to quit/stop on trading then Go! no one will gonna try to stop you on quitting because it is your decision and it is all your funds or accounts.
Activity: 392
February 24, 2018, 01:01:21 PM

I believe that to succeed in business you need to learn and practice a lot. This is a new market and extremely complex, so if you do not have experience then very lost. We can see the market is volatile and difficult to guess so when things are not clear I think you should not trade at this time, but wait until the market is stable again.
Activity: 311
February 24, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

We can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the last few days, and it is extremely difficult to trade successfully. In the past few days the market has recovered slightly but today immediately turned back down dramatically. I think this is a market with a lot of risk so if you do not have enough experience and skills you should not join.
Activity: 378
February 24, 2018, 11:30:13 AM
Don't quit trading once you have been investing alot of time in it already it can really turn out to be a good source of money once you know what you are doing.
You should just practice with small amounts I don't know why you were trading with this many bitcoin allowing for big losses.
Activity: 14
February 24, 2018, 10:26:40 AM
As for me, I quit trading due to that fact, that I believe that investments more profitable and less time-consuming occupation. But and in is and in another case not need to forget to think and learn.

Investments in technology shares are more safe and you will sleep much more quiet Smiley
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
February 24, 2018, 10:23:21 AM
You did great OP, you should invest your money in useful activities, maybe you should start a food restaurant for your family, food never fails, people must eat everyday, I suppose that could be a wise investiment
exactly make and think some best investment for the you that you may have some good result of it there is no other way on it but making and think of what are some good way on it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

Investing in food industry in not the object of this thread I guess. If one can't make this trading, he can try to learn more to improve his skills. Leaving or quiting it is not a solution to feel good.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
February 24, 2018, 10:01:58 AM
As for me, I quit trading due to that fact, that I believe that investments more profitable and less time-consuming occupation. But and in is and in another case not need to forget to think and learn.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 09:54:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: