Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 2. (Read 242485 times)

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 12:33:54 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
The data is not so valid so I think to be a reference why you get out of trading, but that's your choice I hope you can trade again and share information for fellow traders, I am trading with some spare time I have and not necessarily with much free time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
You are lucky of having that big amount of money. If you want to make it double, you should not stop trading. Not just only with bitcoin or ethereum, try also other altcoins because some altcoins can do more than the bitcoin and ethereum.
Even there are already big profit, I will still maybe do crypto , maybe not that focus if ever. It is not being greedy but the fact that there's enjoyment and how those crypto can be beneficial for us then there's nothing wrong in continuing it. Were lucky enough that we know this crypto trading exist.
Indeed we are lucky to know and get the chance to be part of the community, trading is hard but if we know how to do it then we can gain profit and if we lose we can recover from that loses as long as we don’t sell it. For those who are not that risk taker then they can be an investors instead of trader.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
April 13, 2018, 10:23:01 AM
Trading can be frustrating at times.
But quitting trading doesn't mean you have to quit holding some  Wink
It can actually be very frustrating. Trust me and these are some of the things you need to understand to prepare yourself emotionally before even considering it. The thing with trading is that shit happens and there are some atmosphere like the one we are experiencing right now, that can easily piss you off.

The most important thing is to know when to calm down, when to either stop or continue and when to just close your laptop, I am not doing this until the cloud is clear. So, it totally depends on you.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
April 08, 2018, 07:57:30 PM
You are lucky of having that big amount of money. If you want to make it double, you should not stop trading. Not just only with bitcoin or ethereum, try also other altcoins because some altcoins can do more than the bitcoin and ethereum.
Even there are already big profit, I will still maybe do crypto , maybe not that focus if ever. It is not being greedy but the fact that there's enjoyment and how those crypto can be beneficial for us then there's nothing wrong in continuing it. Were lucky enough that we know this crypto trading exist.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 07:54:31 PM
Very sad to hear that you are leaving the trading best of luck for whatever you do next but I will recommend you to hold some coins for the future and you will recover your loss from those coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 03:40:06 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
April 08, 2018, 10:28:37 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

If you had a lot of money now by doing trading for 2 years, well it really okay if you will retire or quit in trading, maybe the money you earn by doing trading, is you can used by buying a own house or investing it on a very great ico.
That is right, we really have different priorities in life, if that was his decision then we just need to understand and support each other, anyway what matters was that we learned at the end of the day and we are enjoying things out and not depressing ourselves or stressing out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

If you had a lot of money now by doing trading for 2 years, well it really okay if you will retire or quit in trading, maybe the money you earn by doing trading, is you can used by buying a own house or investing it on a very great ico.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
Well first of congratulations on the profit in BTC and i hope you didn't sold it and hodl it until dec of 2017 so that 40ish btc you havve will be what around roughly $800,000?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
April 08, 2018, 09:31:24 AM

There are many people who stopped trading because of getting losses or due to fluctuations in the market.
You can start your own business if you have a enough money with you. If your business settled well then you will never wanted to do trading again.
Activity: 266
April 08, 2018, 01:47:08 AM
I guess I would not do it if I just lost a few times in trading. Well, if you play the trading and lose, then it is a risk that you have received, and it is a risk in business. If you have good skills in trading, you should not be out of trading, because of all the things you do will certainly be risks. I am pretty sure, people who are great at playing trading must have often suffered losses in trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 11:40:02 PM

Quitting on trading is okay, but for me you should still continue to do trading so you can able to earn more pofit or money, and if you have a lot of money right my advice for you is invest it on a ico that has a futite, and that is the deal coin ico.
Activity: 185
April 07, 2018, 07:24:59 PM
Even if the price of bitcoin and altcoins are down,  i will never stop with my trading because i want to have more income.  I believe that bitcoin will give me a good income and a better future if i will just continue to believe.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

I think we should not trade at the present time, it can be seen that the market is going down and bitcoin prices are falling sharply in recent days, the market is facing severe crisis. Bitcoin prices are running high and are now closing at $ 6500. I believe we should start withdrawing from the market and start looking for other investment channels.
Oh, if you think the current market make you feeling cryptocurrencry became the old trend and a worthless field for your investment, you should to give up this field. Roll Eyes
I believe in the future, maybe in next few years, you will regret to see old amount you sell to get money after didn't have strong faith in the future of crypto.
Activity: 224
April 06, 2018, 05:32:20 AM

I think we should not trade at the present time, it can be seen that the market is going down and bitcoin prices are falling sharply in recent days, the market is facing severe crisis. Bitcoin prices are running high and are now closing at $ 6500. I believe we should start withdrawing from the market and start looking for other investment channels.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
April 05, 2018, 03:46:27 AM

I dont know why anyone wouldk want to quit trading, if he has done it already before.
There is nothing reasonable in rejecting such a great opportunities and returns, as trading may give to anyone.
It is only up to you what you want to use as a main market, if it is going to be currency pairs on forex or altcoins trading, you may gain really decent profits on both.
Losing your balance is not a reason to stop educating about markets, and a reason to quit trading. You should just learn from your mistakes, to not do the same thing again.
With something like that, I think you may become educated trader if you are going to put enough effort in it, and obviously enough time, to grasp the mechanics of trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 02, 2018, 01:51:32 PM
Never ever gave up,if you are doing mistakes it mean you are doing some thing. Educate yourself and learn from past mistakes,seat goal and try to achieve in mentioned timeline.The main thing in trading is to control panic and learn to be patient,it will lead to successful trading.
Activity: 168
April 02, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

Invest it on stable business and apply all the things you have learned when you are still in trading. I remember my friend says  to me if you take risks on something you should swallow all the descipline,patience and lessons you must and need. I see that u lost so much btc but i can assure you that the expierences you get in trading is much more important.

Spending two years in trading just to lose money does not seem a good business, but it is undoubted that the knowledge acquired throughout those years is highly valuable. Perhaps you should try a bit more. I have four years of experience trading forex, and my first two years I also faced multiple losses, but from the third year my accumulated experience helped me to achieve a consistent profitability.
Activity: 140
April 02, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

Invest it on stable business and apply all the things you have learned when you are still in trading. I remember my friend says  to me if you take risks on something you should swallow all the descipline,patience and lessons you must and need. I see that u lost so much btc but i can assure you that the expierences you get in trading is much more important.

Invest it in a diversified basket of different cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
March 31, 2018, 12:12:42 PM
Don't quit in trading because if you know the flow in trading, you can really have an income everyday. It can surely help you in your financial problem, you can use it for your extra income and many more. Just open your mind in the possible things that may happen.
Pages:
Jump to: