Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 4. (Read 242485 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
March 27, 2018, 03:49:31 PM
don't know for sure if you can be bad or good in trading , all the coins i ever traded would have gained more money by still holding the coins and also , where someone wins there is also some who is losing
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 01:08:27 PM
I don’t see anything bad or any reasons to leave in trading because the fact trading is such a wonderful job or sideline which provides you more instant income in most convenient way.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 10:36:39 AM
It's not a wise decisions. Trading has paid any trader on their early days. It needs lot of dedications as well as skill development to gain some decent returns. So, you need experience to be a successful trader.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 07:56:49 AM
I think you should not trade. If you studied for two years and 7 bitcoins paid for this training, and in the end could not earn these 7 bitcoins. That means you have not learned anything and in the future continue to lose your money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
March 17, 2018, 07:55:36 AM
Business is a must-have experience and luck, maybe I think you have not been lucky this time. The good business will help you get a huge income but it also causes you to lose a lot of assets and become extremely disappointed with the market. I think you should calm down and watch for good signals from the market so that you can invest again.

I also think that you do not need to stop. We need to learn from our mistakes and continue working on it! Success will be if you develop and draw the right conclusions!
We need to work hard but trading is not for everyone, we do make mistakes and that is not good for us if we cannot learn from that mistakes.
Honestly, I should be practical if I am in the situation and always follow my limits and just accept that I fail and look for other ways to make money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 05:28:10 AM
Business is a must-have experience and luck, maybe I think you have not been lucky this time. The good business will help you get a huge income but it also causes you to lose a lot of assets and become extremely disappointed with the market. I think you should calm down and watch for good signals from the market so that you can invest again.

I also think that you do not need to stop. We need to learn from our mistakes and continue working on it! Success will be if you develop and draw the right conclusions!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 02:41:22 AM
That is good experience in trading, so from that mistake you can make new trading strategy and risk management. Trading not about instant profit but need times and long proccess to gain consistent profit. Learn and continue learn from the mistake is should be to become professional trader.
Activity: 518
March 16, 2018, 04:01:16 PM
The problem as always is to know exactly what to do with your hard earn money after you must have through harrowing experience to get it. You want to be sure you are spending on something that will have time tested positive consequence! I will not stop trading. I was born to do this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 16, 2018, 03:51:31 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
My advise is do not quit in trading. Try to focus on how you will overcome all of your losses. I experienced to lose big amount of money but I overcome it in a short time because I trust my self! Just trust yourself and you can overcome all of your losses.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
March 16, 2018, 03:28:44 PM
It's been 3 years after you have written the post , I wonder what you have done with that bitcoin?
That's a wealth now!
Activity: 224
March 16, 2018, 02:38:08 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
I also think that at the moment we should stay out of the game, bitcoin and altcoin prices in the past few days are falling continuously and there are no signs of recovery. Therefore, it is extremely difficult for us to trade successfully when the market is going down. Bitcoin prices will continue to decline in the coming days, we need to wait for the market to recover to continue trading.
Activity: 378
March 16, 2018, 10:52:10 AM
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 10:45:59 AM
As for me, I quit trading due to that fact, that I believe that investments more profitable and less time-consuming occupation. But and in is and in another case not need to forget to think and learn.
Well sometimes i am also thinking to quit trading, but it is hard to quit on trading specially when trading is became part of your life, and even i am not good enough on trading, i we will not stop on doing trading because trading is my first job here in crypto world.
Activity: 322
March 16, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
The the idea on how to be profitable in trading is gambling because you need to risk your money to make money, however there is a big different because in gambling you need to choose your bet and if it does not result the same you lose in the game. The basic principle in trading is to buy low and sell high and you can avoid loses if you will not gonna sell when the price is down
Activity: 294
March 16, 2018, 10:36:45 AM
Many want to go on trading because if you will win then you can have much money but if you loss then you will sad you lost much money. There are many things to study in trading so for me, when trading try to put money you feel its okey to loss. If you loss then you have to learn something from it. When you have that amount of bitcoins then you can do a lot of things in the real world. Treat yourself and your relatives and love ones. Explore some and be in an adventure to reward yourself
Activity: 238
March 16, 2018, 10:33:50 AM
It always depends on the situation there are things in life that we really don't want and we can never be succeed if that happens, like for example in trading if you are so impatient, fear and always do panic selling, quit first and you can explore where you are good at, it  is not because you are loser but we just have different perspective and strength in life
Activity: 215
March 16, 2018, 06:45:07 AM
Sometimes i am thinking to quit in trading because very hard to make a profit.. but i dont know why people here they are saying that they are making a good profit but never experience it yet.. It's very hard to predict the price.

It is also very hard for me to believe that in trading you can earn money consistently, for me it's like playing roulette, since it is difficult to predict the price, because its changes is not based on anything
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 16, 2018, 06:13:13 AM
I agree that trading is better then investing in some ponzi schemes. But for me trading is not so safe as you think it is, anyway maybe OP is just tired from trading.
If OP feels like its time for brake then I support him in that decision. When he feel that its time for starting again he will come and deposit again. For every work its good to chose right moment, so if OP is satisfied with his progress until now, he will take a break and return when he is ready.
Activity: 387
March 16, 2018, 06:04:00 AM
If you quit trading, you will deprive yourself of a great way to earn money. I advise you to get training and learn how to trade correctly. Then you will achieve success.

Nice advice.  You are correct,  when you quit trading you will not experience how to gain more profit. Learn the basic techniques and continue to trade for sure you will gain not only some profit but more knowledge about trading.
Activity: 350
March 16, 2018, 12:34:35 AM
What you said purchase at low is extremely easy to state yet what is the base value any thought? so as opposed to holding up like the you can purchase in little amounts at whatever point you can purchase and sit tight at costs to increment to pitch to take benefit however in the event that your into full time exchanging then it is very hard to make benefits consistently and a few times you may need to sit tight for long time make benefits from these exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: