Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 5. (Read 242485 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 500
March 10, 2018, 12:02:41 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
We all see the market in recent days is constantly changing and extremely complex, bitcoin girls and altocin are falling extremely strong in recent days. That is why I think that it is extremely difficult to trade successfully in a market that is drooling at the moment. I think bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply in the coming days, so be careful when trading bitcoins.
Really, for those who do not have any experience about trading and some trading skills to analysis the chart price, they can not earn any profit from the current market. But the whale and professional trader like to trading in this market. Many waves to help them easy scalping (day trader) and buy at bottom price (the whale).
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
March 09, 2018, 11:52:37 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

We all see the market in recent days is constantly changing and extremely complex, bitcoin girls and altocin are falling extremely strong in recent days. That is why I think that it is extremely difficult to trade successfully in a market that is drooling at the moment. I think bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply in the coming days, so be careful when trading bitcoins.

Me im not stop trading this is best thing to do to give you a biggest profit when price are higher. even the rich will do not stop trading if she know about the prices.how much poor think about it just analyze the price. if price are higher now whats is waiting for. go and trade to got a big profit.
this is what a concept for as a trader that you dont stop doing what are some of the best that you have to take for cause we all know taht trading can benefited what we can want for just take this more seriously.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

Me im not stop trading this is best thing to do to give you a biggest profit when price are higher. even the rich will do not stop trading if she know about the prices.how much poor think about it just analyze the price. if price are higher now whats is waiting for. go and trade to got a big profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

Activity: 196
March 09, 2018, 02:25:40 PM
It's everyone decision to trade or quit trading, personally when i have free time i try to trade a bit if i think that i can make a little profit, the price of bitcoin is low so maybe this is a good chance to trade on upcoming.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
March 08, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
You never give up trading. In the business world there is not always a good performance. Sometimes bad days happen. To give up trading is a bad choice. Trade is undoubtedly a very good choice. Trade is not risky or difficult. What's more, there's always a chance to make money. The key to success in trading is patience. Buy more crypto money at cheap rates and then buy some when prices are high.
- Trading is a world where there are always surprises that can happen, sometimes we will have big wins but sometimes we will fall into really desperate situations, these are the things that help create a balance in trading. To give up or not to give up, it depends on each person, we should not encourage or force them to continue to participate or to give up because we are not in the situation or their destiny, we can not understand what they are facing, we can not give them proper advice, only they know what they need to do next
Not all people are really gaining from here in trading, almost all are quitting because trading is like a gambling with no support at all, or no assurance and guarantee it will just take a lot of courage and taking risk which almost people are having a hard time doing it that is why they end up quitting.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
March 08, 2018, 10:44:24 AM
You never give up trading. In the business world there is not always a good performance. Sometimes bad days happen. To give up trading is a bad choice. Trade is undoubtedly a very good choice. Trade is not risky or difficult. What's more, there's always a chance to make money. The key to success in trading is patience. Buy more crypto money at cheap rates and then buy some when prices are high.
- Trading is a world where there are always surprises that can happen, sometimes we will have big wins but sometimes we will fall into really desperate situations, these are the things that help create a balance in trading. To give up or not to give up, it depends on each person, we should not encourage or force them to continue to participate or to give up because we are not in the situation or their destiny, we can not understand what they are facing, we can not give them proper advice, only they know what they need to do next
Activity: 6
March 08, 2018, 10:15:49 AM
Trading is a full time job if you want to make it profitable. Even then it could be just more profitable to just invest this money and not to touch it. So in your case I would suggest to devote your time to find good projects to invest in. After that time you will still have a lot of time doing whatever you like in your life:)
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
March 08, 2018, 07:56:53 AM
After i loose alot of money i thouth to quit too Smiley 1 time i loose 10k$ and i didnot trade many year after that Smiley But after i come back again and try again from little trades and now i feel market and how its working .
I don't think you can stay from it long. It is addictive just like drugs. If it's something that became a part of you over the last two years, it's something that you are going to look for again. Maybe, you just got a little tired and wanted to enjoy the fruit of the looms, so to speak. But trading can be a hard habit to break, more so if you are doing good at it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
March 08, 2018, 07:52:05 AM
I know that feeling man. As you may know, in the world of cryptocurrency, it is so unpredictable and with high volatility. There's no way that you can easily predict the price of Bitcoin and other altcoins in the market, just like what happened right now.

From $11,800 it comes down to $9,800 before moving back beyond $10k because of the FUD news regarding Binance. But that's just normal. As for me, I usually don't do day trades coz' it's very risky. I prefer long-term holding and sell when the price is good enough for me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 07:40:48 AM
Activity: 119
March 07, 2018, 05:27:56 AM
Sometimes i am thinking to quit in trading because very hard to make a profit.. but i dont know why people here they are saying that they are making a good profit but never experience it yet.. It's very hard to predict the price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
March 07, 2018, 04:38:07 AM

This is another failed attempt to gain money from crypto trading. I am a little bit curious as to where you got your trading signals. I believe the signals play the vital role in every trading call. There must be some wrong in the way the signals are being made. The entry point is as vital as the exit point. You failed one of the two, you end up losing. You must have failed somewhere.

Anyway, I hoped you persevered and learned some more at the same time be more cautious and careful. Perhaps you ended up gaining some instead of losing. At the end of the day, I would still recommend that you shift to HODLING rather than active trading. There is still good money in HODLING especially with Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 07, 2018, 04:24:20 AM
If you quit trading, you will deprive yourself of a great way to earn money. I advise you to get training and learn how to trade correctly. Then you will achieve success.
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 04:33:48 AM
This isnt an easy solution for the problem, because at trading is where anybody can make easy money with some risk, sure a lot people had lost more then won, sound like gamble, trading is plenty of opportunities as well risks, there is no way to predict and with bitcoin ride a lot people are burning money at the moment
Activity: 76
March 06, 2018, 04:33:06 AM
That is a big step you are taking becasue trading coins can be risky but also be a profit for your self. There are a lot of people who want to trade these days but there are allot of who just want to steal your coins. Dont trust anyone of the trades. And please, look good before you trade something.
Activity: 196
March 06, 2018, 04:23:50 AM
I think this is awful news particularly for you since what I accept is that exchange is exceptionally intriguing and extremely valuable to gain a plentiful pay, if there is somebody out of the exchange who simply surmise that the absence of information that is the point at which I generally remind to everybody who is novice at whatever point you need to join bitcoin or this discussion you simply need to learn and see first about bitcoin on the grounds that it isn't too simple to begin with as we anticipated and on the off chance that you officially extremely comprehend and comprehend about your bitcoin isn't conceivable and no uncertainty again you will never prevent from bitcoin exchanging.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 11:20:28 AM
After i loose alot of money i thouth to quit too Smiley 1 time i loose 10k$ and i didnot trade many year after that Smiley But after i come back again and try again from little trades and now i feel market and how its working .
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
March 04, 2018, 03:38:03 AM
Do not give up when you fail in trading because each failure is a lesson for your success. If you quit now, do you think you will face the challenges and risks you have when trading. Think before you give up. Better than start from 0 again and be patience for big profit in trading. It's easy to say not to give up especially when we don't experience losing. For me, I believe giving up is normal and at least we are honest to ourselves and we know our limitation. When you set a target and you do not achieve it, and you lose already a lot of money,  I think it's wise to accept your loses and give up.
I think it is okay to quit trading, as long as you know exactly what you are doing. I hope you do not lose any money because of this action that you are doing. In the other hand, it is the same as if you want to do trading, I hope you know something about the basic of trading if you want to do trading and quit trading. I just want you to know that losing money from trading is very normal. Especially for short-term trading and daytrading. In the other side, there is a long-term trading that is I am currently doing. I do not monitor the price and work all the time, I just pursuit my main goal of my target.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
March 04, 2018, 03:03:24 AM
Do not give up when you fail in trading because each failure is a lesson for your success. If you quit now, do you think you will face the challenges and risks you have when trading. Think before you give up. Better than start from 0 again and be patience for big profit in trading.
It's easy to say not to give up especially when we don't experience losing.
For me, I believe giving up is normal and at least we are honest to ourselves and we know our limitation.
When you set a target and you do not achieve it, and you lose already a lot of money,  I think it's wise to accept your loses and give up.
Pages:
Jump to: