Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 3. (Read 242485 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 02:24:29 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
Be brave! Do not quit in trading world! You will lose your opportunity to regain your losses if you will quit. If you want to become successful person in the near future, you should continue to trade cryptocurrencies. Trading can help you to become knowledgeable person.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 02:03:36 PM
for this time you quit, but let see in the future when Cryptocurrecy will gain there momentum again, if i have that much of bitcoin ill rather invest some in stable business or real state and the other bitcoin will be hold in cold storage and sell some when bitcoin make a new all time high price record.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 01:41:52 PM
Jeez thats a nice sum to stick with after all theyse years. Spend it wisely aldo i thing you already know how after all this experience those 2 years of trading gave to you  Grin Wink Any tips for begginer traders ? How much time did you spend daily on trading?
Activity: 103
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
March 30, 2018, 11:59:33 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Invest it on stable business and apply all the things you have learned when you are still in trading. I remember my friend says  to me if you take risks on something you should swallow all the descipline,patience and lessons you must and need. I see that u lost so much btc but i can assure you that the expierences you get in trading is much more important.
Activity: 413
March 30, 2018, 10:51:43 AM
I think this is often awful news notably for you since what I settle for is that exchange is exceptionally intriguing and intensely valuable to realize a plentiful pay, if there's someone out of the exchangepeople merely surmise that the absence of data that's purpose at that I typically cue to everyone people is novice at no matter point you wish to hitch bitcoin or this discussion you just ought to learn and see 1st concerning bitcoin on the grounds that is not|it is not too easy to start with as we have a tendency to anticipated and on the off probability that you just formally very comprehend and comprehend concerning your bitcoin isn't conceivable and no uncertainty once more you'll ne'er forestall from bitcoin exchanging.
Activity: 224
March 30, 2018, 04:11:44 AM
I concur with this one. additionally the requests of bitcoin changes while not fail. Bitcoin and altcoin trades thus ar the foremost convoluted and weird trades that I've at any point had. In exchanging, stopping ought to ne'er be a selection unless you are proud of the money that you just have. As exchanging need some experience and learning and data whereas in indulgent it need these components at considerably a lot of elevated quantity. therefore i believe within the event that one individual cannot exchange then he definitely cannot win any indulgent
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
March 29, 2018, 11:21:43 AM
Around this time it will be not smart to quit trading because the value will rise slowly in the future and that can be good for trading, so you can earn more profit in the future and that is nice.
But you have to be doing good and in the beginning start with some low prices and later you can have more profit.
Activity: 378
March 29, 2018, 09:37:46 AM
Well, if you did not want a big risk in order to get more income, maybe you'd better save bitcoin do you have that you're still generating bitcoin. it may be better to stop playing a trade if you always lose

Well for me quitiing on trading is okay but i will never do that, why? Because i will keep trading as long i can and i dont want quit on trading because i have a lot of time to do tradung, and for me quitting on trading is like refusing a chance to get more profit.
Activity: 294
March 29, 2018, 09:12:50 AM
You can start a par time business or a long time holding business.
Activity: 86
March 29, 2018, 02:02:26 AM
I don’t know if your Bitcoin is still out. I’d like to ask. Do you regret it now? If you can persist until now, I think you should have acquired a lot of wealth. So the choice is very important, when you choose to choose, it means that you can succeed in this industry.
Activity: 252
March 28, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

I believe that in order to be able to commercialize at the moment it is extremely difficult to find the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously decreasing during the past three months and there is still no sign of recovery. This shows that the market is in crisis, so the risky trade will be very high, it is difficult to profit at this time. You need to have a specific plan that comes with market intelligence to get the most accurate view.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
March 28, 2018, 07:25:08 PM
Well, if you did not want a big risk in order to get more income, maybe you'd better save bitcoin do you have that you're still generating bitcoin. it may be better to stop playing a trade if you always lose
Activity: 98
March 28, 2018, 07:44:22 AM
same with me, im not type of people can dicipline in trading, so im better choose quit in trading of the spent my money but did not produce anything in trade. now im choose investment and i think its better than trading. if you guys can get profit in trading please continued that. because i see many people to be success in trading too.
Activity: 783
March 28, 2018, 04:45:22 AM
you can invest in ico that has the best potential because now you should be able to utilize your assets to serve as the best profit. because after all you should be able to play your money to always profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 03:37:08 AM
Just invest it on any investment sites if you want to gain more btc or you could just turn it to a real cash and buy some goods that you want  it might fit you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
March 27, 2018, 08:49:05 PM
If you quit, then you will be the loser, quitting in trading is like you are going to lose for a fight, you will claim all the prizes only, but you are not a champion. Trading is like a game where you will fight for the prizes, quitting is like conceding on the game.
Activity: 168
March 27, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

I think that in order to be able to be successful at this time, it is extremely difficult for you to find out that the market in recent days is constantly changing and extremely difficult to predict, so if there is no plan Specific to deal with any situation that may occur, you will certainly lose a lot. So when the crisis is like the present time, you should stand outside the wall.
Activity: 169
March 27, 2018, 07:56:34 PM
40 btc quits 2 years to early.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
March 27, 2018, 07:47:21 PM
actual trading is the best way to get bitcoin. you should be able to be patient when you can not profit. be patient and profit is the best way. I suggest you keep playing trading.
Activity: 252
March 27, 2018, 07:25:17 PM

I, like you, have given up trading after having been in the market for a long time, can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and hard to guess, in addition to being dominated by fish fat and whale, so to be able to trade successfully is extremely difficult and extremely risky. So I think you should not continue to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: