Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 41. (Read 242498 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 20, 2017, 10:49:03 AM
By and by, I think it was a correct choice. On the off chance that you are simply losing cash with trading, there is no motivation to proceed with this.It's not all that simple the same number of individuals normally say, and there is no sheltered life on the off chance that you live just by trading. It's a similar when somebody supposes he can live just by trading money.In my own experience like betting, trading likewise will be pulling in traders to return once more. Along these lines, stopping won't be a perpetual end. Ideally traders will continue their trading after a few breaks.
You are very much right. I think no one out of us knows under what circumstances he quit trading. I myself have a strong believe in trading, but there comes a point when you think to quit it. I must suggest him that you need to take a good rest and then you can start it later on with more zeal.
Yes we don't know exactly for what reason he is taken that decision, Trading is one type of business, and here we will get both loss and profit we have to accept it and move forward, or else we can't sustain this field. You had a bad experience in this field then take some rest and learn more about this trading and come back. If we lose money in gambling, we will try to recover it in trading, but if we lose money in trading, we don't have another source except for our real time work.
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
September 20, 2017, 10:47:07 AM
-snip-
Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Spend it. I dont know what you are into, but there are lots of things you can buy with BTC directly. If not, you can still sell the BTC and buy with your local currency.

Just in case its not obvious: Not everything at once.
If you done want to deal with trading as a firm if you way to earn , you could still consider trying to invest a part of it for you to still earn in the future. And the rest you could used it in the form of currency that you could buy things or even convert it through fuat so you could actually used. By my side is to still hold it invest it for you to experience the growth of Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 20, 2017, 10:12:42 AM
By and by, I think it was a correct choice. On the off chance that you are simply losing cash with trading, there is no motivation to proceed with this.It's not all that simple the same number of individuals normally say, and there is no sheltered life on the off chance that you live just by trading. It's a similar when somebody supposes he can live just by trading money.In my own experience like betting, trading likewise will be pulling in traders to return once more. Along these lines, stopping won't be a perpetual end. Ideally traders will continue their trading after a few breaks.
You are very much right. I think no one out of us knows under what circumstances he quit trading. I myself have a strong believe in trading, but there comes a point when you think to quit it. I must suggest him that you need to take a good rest and then you can start it later on with more zeal.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 10:08:54 PM
Trading is a calculated risk. If you seem to be losing more than gaining in a couple of days, try to lie low (hibernate  Grin) for a while. Study the market and timings as a spectator in the meantime.
Activity: 505
September 19, 2017, 09:56:49 PM
I believe you started trading because you wanted to gain profit with what you had, and the reason why you stopped is because for 2 years you didn't get any good profit from trading. My friend I think 2 years is a bit too early to leave trading but the decision is yours to make. If you got exhausted trading your money, I suggest you buy a boat and go fishing. Kidding aside, go and take a break.
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 19, 2017, 09:14:36 PM
You should never quit trading because trading is the bestway to become rich. Trading is risky but if we have a lot of knowledge and we have a good trading skill, I know that we can earn big amount of income.
Trading can be a good way to earn to become rich, yes its risky and you need patience also for to make a successful trader. If capital is low you need to be wiser for you to get profit.
Not just being wise because skills and knowledge will do not to be a wise. It needs a lot of determination and acceptable in your environment, because in just one minute your money can be loss or earn.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
September 19, 2017, 03:14:38 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

If i we're you i would still reinvest it and hold. Maybe i would spend part of it while waiting for the rest to grow or i will put up a business so that my Btc will not sleep and continue to grow.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
September 19, 2017, 11:43:28 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

It seems to be a good amount that you got ,you do have a lot of options to explore with, but to be honest investing and trading seems to be the best option for one to earn on a bigger basis. 40 btc is a big amount of money and make a good decision which will help you, maybe you can buy some property or put your money in stock market or buy gold.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
September 19, 2017, 11:28:56 AM

Simply put your bitcoin in your wallet and hold it maybe someday you can realize you win the game and if you want try to invest it in a legal way. There are many investment there but you need to look at its business reputation if your money will be safe.
You are absolutely right. I think if your luck is not going to be in your favor in case of trading, then you need not to continue doing trading for at least some period. You can hold your coins in order to remain safe. Go and learn the things about trading in a well manner. After that if you want to continue doing trading, and then go for it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
September 19, 2017, 02:45:29 AM
It's a good thing that you already know that trading isn't good for you so maybe just hold your btc or do buy and sell bitcoin and not altcoins.
I know, just look at all the crazy movements that bitcoin has done in the last 72 hours, I know that will go crazy to try to see when the market is going to turn around, I would have probably lost a lot of money that is why I prefer to hold and let the traders and speculators worry.
Indeed! This is not the right time of selling off bitcoins because we all know that bitcoins are supposed to increase in price before the end of current year, so no need to panic and sell off bitcoins at low prices. Bitcoins are the legends of the crypto market and they have never been failed to meet our expectations.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
September 18, 2017, 09:28:07 PM
You should never quit trading because trading is the bestway to become rich. Trading is risky but if we have a lot of knowledge and we have a good trading skill, I know that we can earn big amount of income.
Activity: 228
September 18, 2017, 09:06:36 PM
40 bitcoins?  Nice... why not hold? Why sell?  Just because you're not trading doesn't mean you have to give up your position...
Activity: 644
September 18, 2017, 07:20:47 PM
I will quit only when i find trading is not belong to me and  trading is not my skills. Then even if i tried my best and done well but i can see that it is not enough. With that, i will quit trading.

I will suggest him the same that there is nothing do be sad upon or being regretful. You are courageous at least if you tried trading for making money for yourself and your family. No need to stay distressed rather keeps your coins and waits until they reach your targeted value.
Activity: 143
September 18, 2017, 10:29:36 AM
I think emotion is really a hindrance when it comes to trading. Actually you gain a lot more than you lose. Gaining a lot of knowledge is much compare to losing a part of your invest. If you didn't learn anything at all then perhaps you are not serious in trading.

Emotions and greed are the two main enemies of successful trading. When I was a beginner, I also made mistakes. But then I realized that it is better to trade less risky, but it is guaranteed to have 1-5% per day
  yes I agree with you better get 1 to 5% per day and small risk than to get 50-100% profit but big risk. 1-5% per day is very much especially if you have a capital of about BTC10.
Activity: 137
September 18, 2017, 04:06:04 AM
I think emotion is really a hindrance when it comes to trading. Actually you gain a lot more than you lose. Gaining a lot of knowledge is much compare to losing a part of your invest. If you didn't learn anything at all then perhaps you are not serious in trading.

Emotions and greed are the two main enemies of successful trading. When I was a beginner, I also made mistakes. But then I realized that it is better to trade less risky, but it is guaranteed to have 1-5% per day
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
September 18, 2017, 03:33:46 AM
With trading I always had the impression that I missed some chances, sold too early, bought too late.
That brought me under some kind of pressure to make things better, what made my success even smaller in the end.
I still buy and sell, but I would not call it trading anymore.
It's more rearranging the investment in crypto currencies that I have, based on my long term expectation into the individual coins.
Activity: 238
September 18, 2017, 03:28:03 AM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 18, 2017, 02:45:03 AM
quit trading is an option that must be decided carefully. if you can win and get a lot of profit from trading you can start more for trading capital. but if it does feel the best option loss is to stop trading.
Activity: 476
September 18, 2017, 01:44:17 AM

What are you doing ? why can loss up to 7BTC? Do you include people who panic easily when prices go down? you should be able to play patiently so as not to lose that much, if you are patient you can get more profit from your trading capital.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
September 17, 2017, 07:24:06 PM
I will quit only when i find trading is not belong to me and  trading is not my skills. Then even if i tried my best and done well but i can see that it is not enough. With that, i will quit trading.

Pages:
Jump to: