Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 39. (Read 242498 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 12
September 28, 2017, 05:45:36 PM
Trading in crypto is really the easiest thing to do imo. Ive been trading FX but, crupto is way more easy.. just hang on and search for ppl who know how to trade Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
September 28, 2017, 05:38:17 PM
Maybe it is right to stop trading a bit in some times, i read a thread in another forum of people saying that they were in a loss of almost 70%, that is insane, i would quit in i were in their shoes. Imagine investing 1 btc and then have only 0.30, what a big loss, i wouldn't know what to do in that situation. Anyway, i really think that some altcoins are going to go up again, so it is a good time to buy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 05:33:51 PM
What are the reasons you stopped trading?

I think you should get back out there and keep the coins flowing.

I agree with the comment about the blocks halving..... I would hold onto some until then.

Whatever you decide to do... best of luck
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 05:27:53 PM
ya trading is gambling for me even I read many topic teach trade skill or how to read chart ....

A lot of debates regarding on this topic but for me trading is still not a gambling because for me i do trading not because of money but because of my goal that i need to achieve, trading and gambling is really different because you are not playing by just luck in trading, you really have to work for it for you to make a big money. People who quit trading are those who loose money because of their emotion and lack of patience.
It depends, if you read several book, watch videos and practice our trading skills then you are not gambling and eventually you are going to make money, but if you trade based on your feelings or rumors then you are basically gambling with your money.
Activity: 544
Merit: 507
September 28, 2017, 04:52:58 PM
Some people say that trading exchange is gambling for nerds but I think it is a excellent skill to multiply your money.
If you have traded for those years why dont you start trading but using swing trading or power trading?
The kind of trading that uses big charts like 3d, 1w or 1mo?

You dont have to be always in front of the pc and they can generate you more profit than day trading.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 04:30:59 PM
It's a good thing that you already know that trading isn't good for you so maybe just hold your btc or do buy and sell bitcoin and not altcoins.
I know, just look at all the crazy movements that bitcoin has done in the last 72 hours, I know that I will go crazy to try to see when the market is going to turn around, I would have probably lost a lot of money that is why I prefer to hold and let the traders and speculators worry.
I don’t think it is right to quit trading at this moment. Bitcoin is going through a complex time when its value is consistently having changes. At this moment quitting will be a wrong option for us. We will have to smart enough to go through this and achieve what we have dreamt about.
The measure of being expert determines when you are in hard times. Bitcoin is complex somehow when it comes in trading. You have to make some critical decisions that may harm you or please you. But quitting is not an answer to anything. You don’t have to lose your heart rather be determined and learn from mistakes.

That's my style and I never give up even in the worst times in trading. I know we can lose much, we can earn much. This is the nature of trading. Quitting is the wrong decission.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
September 28, 2017, 04:19:16 PM
I was thinking of doing that but if you practice with tiny amounts, and then figure out a system which you can follow then it could potentially work you just have to stay patient.
One cannot always get it 100% right the first time and that is where experience comes from after learning. Sometimes, all one requires is patience alongside. Like you said, it is best to always start with tiny amounts to practice what one has learnt and over time your confidence builds gradually and helps you to make good decisions. Everybody all have their own way of practicing safe trading, so it is best to find out what works best or probably look around on how some people have been safely trading.

Experiences makes a trader be more good while they are progressing.

Mistakes and errors are part of trading journey. Expert traders today did a mistakes too back when they are starting and honestly even until now since no one can predict how the market moves. But those mistakes are considered as lesson so that they can make up a good analyzation in their future trades.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
September 28, 2017, 04:14:36 PM
what is your reason to stop trading?
it is not necessary, there are many other ways you can still continue to earn one by investing your coins so you do not lose your livelihood if you invest and leave the trade.

but whatever the reason. success always for you Wink
Trading is a tiring job it demands time and a lot of patience, first of all, a person must trust the asset in which he is trading. For instance, a bitcoiner must trust bitcoins. Second, try to buy the asset at the beginning of pump season like bitcoin traders must invest now because the price is going to rise up. Third, sell out the asset after it has reached a specific profit percentage. Fourth, never sell the asset at a lower price than the buying price.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
September 28, 2017, 03:47:09 PM
I was thinking of doing that but if you practice with tiny amounts, and then figure out a system which you can follow then it could potentially work you just have to stay patient.
One cannot always get it 100% right the first time and that is where experience comes from after learning. Sometimes, all one requires is patience alongside. Like you said, it is best to always start with tiny amounts to practice what one has learnt and over time your confidence builds gradually and helps you to make good decisions. Everybody all have their own way of practicing safe trading, so it is best to find out what works best or probably look around on how some people have been safely trading.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
September 28, 2017, 02:47:18 AM
what is your reason to stop trading?
it is not necessary, there are many other ways you can still continue to earn one by investing your coins so you do not lose your livelihood if you invest and leave the trade.

but whatever the reason. success always for you Wink
Activity: 632
September 28, 2017, 12:55:08 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
Well, in principle, this is everyone's business, when to start and when to finish, but I think you have not reached the maximum goals, which were put in the beginning, although in principle the profit is nothing, if you translate into real money, enough for a bit))).
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 12:14:52 AM
It's a good thing that you already know that trading isn't good for you so maybe just hold your btc or do buy and sell bitcoin and not altcoins.
I know, just look at all the crazy movements that bitcoin has done in the last 72 hours, I know that I will go crazy to try to see when the market is going to turn around, I would have probably lost a lot of money that is why I prefer to hold and let the traders and speculators worry.
I don’t think it is right to quit trading at this moment. Bitcoin is going through a complex time when its value is consistently having changes. At this moment quitting will be a wrong option for us. We will have to smart enough to go through this and achieve what we have dreamt about.
The measure of being expert determines when you are in hard times. Bitcoin is complex somehow when it comes in trading. You have to make some critical decisions that may harm you or please you. But quitting is not an answer to anything. You don’t have to lose your heart rather be determined and learn from mistakes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
September 27, 2017, 02:20:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
September 23, 2017, 07:42:28 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Sad for you my friend. Since I am newbie, I'm planning to enter in the trading. But it's very risky  Huh
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 23, 2017, 05:47:23 PM
I already several times left trading. But then I returned again, because I understood that another way of earning would not give me as much profit as trade. Therefore, I calm my nerves and again go to trade.

With the example of the starter of this thread losing 7 bitcoins is not a good trade. And with my attitude, I'm not going to stop until I recover those losses but I'm going to give an amount for my starting capital just to recover that loss and it's cutting the losses so there's nothing bad if I'll lose that amount because I have one purpose for re-investing it again but if it gets worst, I'll find some other place to invest.
Activity: 413
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2017, 05:37:39 PM

For me, when you are quitting anyways, why not try holding some of it while spending the rest. It could be an ideal choice because btc is getting popular this days. Who knows what might happen in the future. You might get super rich with just 1 btc. Well, its all up to you pal.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 05:08:21 PM
I already several times left trading. But then I returned again, because I understood that another way of earning would not give me as much profit as trade. Therefore, I calm my nerves and again go to trade.
Activity: 658
September 23, 2017, 04:26:20 PM
Thats right trading needs more patient because if you have that for sure you can wait the coin to increase and for sure you will earn profit. Even what amount is okay if you buy altcoin the impotant is the characteristics that you need have .  But tiny amount is good to start to prevent losing big. But its to the person if they eant big or small capital. Trading is the best for me and I hope i earn more  bitcoin.

People whose involved with trading should develop that patience as well, because having weak emotions might results negative effect on his/her decisions. Even how little is the amount is to be traded, the most important is you have enough knowledge while doing it, and if not that's the reason why other s quit. Somehow as others said here, bitcoin is most promising for trading and investments to hold.
Activity: 463
September 23, 2017, 04:13:50 PM

maybe you may start your own business in your country. Or just hold your bitcoin for appreciation of value. Or look for something else that you may earn Bitcoin aside from trading. Or donate it to the people who are in need. If you are fond of teaching other people about trading Bitcoin, might as well consider that.
Hold your bitcoin will better than try trading it when you have not knowledge and experience to trading this market. Cryptocurrency market also like Forex or Stock markets, not easy to make money at here. Keep your money in Bitcoin never make you have loss after long time Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
September 23, 2017, 12:12:30 PM
Thats right trading needs more patient because if you have that for sure you can wait the coin to increase and for sure you will earn profit. Even what amount is okay if you buy altcoin the impotant is the characteristics that you need have .  But tiny amount is good to start to prevent losing big. But its to the person if they eant big or small capital. Trading is the best for me and I hope i earn more  bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: